What do you think of Jennifer Morris'...

What do you think of Jennifer Morris' girlfriend?

Posted in the Hewett Forum

Ashley

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 14, 2010
Personally I think Jennifer could do much, much better!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Ashley wrote:
Personally I think Jennifer could do much, much better!

look bi**h, you don't even know me. so shut the f*ck up. we've been together for over 3 years & we're extremely happy. you're just a stupid a$$ jelous bi**h.... get a f*cken life.
Ashley

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 14, 2010
I don't know you personally, but I've seen you around and I've seen how you treat people. You have NO self respect, I wasn't trying to offend you, I just think she could do better.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 14, 2010
Ashley wrote:
I don't know you personally, but I've seen you around and I've seen how you treat people. You have NO self respect, I wasn't trying to offend you, I just think she could do better.
oh believe me, you did'nt offend me. how exactly do i treat people? and how the hell do i have no self respect? you don't even know me? and out of everyone she's been with, i'm the best! she has done better, me..... she's finally happy. truely happy. and no matter what anyone says or thinks or don't like, they can get over it. we're together & happy. people just need to mind their own business & let us be happy.......
Ashley

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 15, 2010
If you wanted people to mind their own business you wouldn't make it public knowledge on topix, dumbass!
Ashley

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 27, 2010
I hope you had a great Christmas Jennifer, despite having to put up with "my_monkey".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hewett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atv for sell lots 4 min sim 1
First Post Wins !!! (Apr '10) 26 min Princess Hey 25
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 46 min Princess Hey 15,223
Last post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Jim P 495
David Early and WVU 8 hr IMO 15
Matt & Jamie Adams 10 hr Must love dogs 1
Trailer park @ Rt 17 car wash 11 hr Smiley 1

Hewett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance