Ogdensburg and Morristown school offi...

Ogdensburg and Morristown school officials differ on path to fiscal stability

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Ogdensburg and Morristown school officials differ on path to fiscal stability. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

The Ogdensburg City School district Board of Education said a merger between Ogdensburg Free Academy and Morristown Central School is the best solution for both districts' financial problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Big Bro

Ogdensburg, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
"I am Betty Mallot" is after $$$$$$$$$ only; it is a money grab pure and simple; a mechanism to maintain the current size of a professionally bankrupt rapacious yet disfunctional institution--looking to create more functionally illiterate young adults--and by extension, enable the "social engineers" in SLC to continue to receive federal and state funding streams for case file maintenance and case file creation over generations.

Poverty is big business in SLC; glad to see someone is looking to maintain it.

Welcome to Huxley and Bradbury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ogdensburg woman charged with stealing detergent 22 hr Save our souls 1
Pot growing smell above sergis May 23 Baloogieyellow1972 2
News Amish families may be moving away (Oct '08) Feb '17 Amishgirl 36
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team (Mar '15) Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high (Jan '15) Jan '15 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curious 1
News Heuvelton woman accused of stealing medication ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Phantom 3

Heuvelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages