Police: Heuvelton man groped 16 year ...

Police: Heuvelton man groped 16 year old girl

There are 34 comments on the www.newswatch50.com story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Police: Heuvelton man groped 16 year old girl. In it, www.newswatch50.com reports that:

A St. Lawrence County man gave a 16 year old girl crack cocaine, then sexually touched her, according to state police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newswatch50.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DUHbary

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2009
What's up with you IDIOTS????
Nothing better to do than grope a child and smoke crack???
When I get back up there, I'm gonna kick all yer asses out of town.

So much for a pieceful litte town.
DAMMIT!!!
here and still like it

Mannsville, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2009
wtf? what was u thinking
Dreadful Sarcasticus

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2009
The schools need to do a better job parenting our children. What was the girl doing smoking crack?
here and still like it

Mannsville, NY

#5 Nov 29, 2009
it isn't up to the schools it is up to the parents. schools dpn't teach us to be parents.

“Extra Extra Read all about it.”

Since: Nov 09

I move around when I'm bored.

#6 Nov 29, 2009
Can I ask what pieceful means? I may want to move to a pieceful little town some time soon. But I want it defined first. Does it mean it's in many pieces or is it full of pieces of something?

#7 Nov 29, 2009
"schools dpn't teach us to be parents."

They apparently don't teach you spelling either. hehe
here and still like it

Mannsville, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2009
sorry for my misspelling of one fucking word. maybe it is because i am human and i do make mistakes.... and it used to be a quiet town in the day, but like every town and or cities are over populated with drug dealers, so there nosey posey apparently you name is spelled wrong too,
it would be spelled nosy posy that is the real way so where are your spelling skills

#9 Nov 29, 2009
Would you like me to critique your entire essay? Perhaps you should just type everything into spell check then copy and paste it on here.
Anonymous

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Nov 29, 2009
Hey Nosey_Posey, where did you learn your grammar?
You best read "here and still like it"'s post again.

>>>They apparently don't teach you spelling either. hehe

They apparently didn't teach you spelling either.

You must be that F'ing retard "LTBYA", cause its a trademark oh her's.
here and still like it

Mannsville, NY

#11 Nov 29, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
Hey Nosey_Posey, where did you learn your grammar?
You best read "here and still like it"'s post again.
>>>They apparently don't teach you spelling either. hehe
They apparently didn't teach you spelling either.
You must be that F'ing retard "LTBYA", cause its a trademark oh her's.
thank you for backing me up. she can't even spell her own name, we all make mistakes like i said i am only human i wonder if it is human or not maybe it uses spell check,,,,, posy not posey....lmfao
here and still like it

Mannsville, NY

#12 Nov 29, 2009
there isn't a subject in school that teaches us to be parents, and i bet at one time u were 16 and maybe done drugs or something your self who knows, and it wouldn't be don't teach me spelling it would of been didn't because it is pass tense that i went to school i have been out for 21 years, lmfao
Grammar Police

Long Eddy, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2009
"done drugs" "your self" "pass tense"

You're all morons.

Further more, I believe "nosey_posey" is a play on words, not a grammatical error.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2009
here and still like it wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for backing me up. she can't even spell her own name, we all make mistakes like i said i am only human i wonder if it is human or not maybe it uses spell check,,,,, posy not posey....lmfao
WELCOME TO TOPIXS Here & Still Like It...At least YOU stay on topic!! Make ONE mistake on here.. and there is always ONE to put you down!( I suggest if you want to continue coming on here, to learn how to ignore those who attack you & DONT even waste your time, trying to defend yourself...Dont get caught up into feeding their Ignorance... Ive been there, done that, still doing it, and .....I got your Back NEIGHBOR! Did I spell that right? LOL..Happy Holidays to you & yours..
Rileys Mom

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2009
nosey_posey wrote:
Can I ask what pieceful means? I may want to move to a pieceful little town some time soon. But I want it defined first. Does it mean it's in many pieces or is it full of pieces of something?
LOL Good one. I was wondering what "pieceful little town" meant too!!!
Grammar Police

Long Eddy, NY

#16 Dec 3, 2009
"Just what we need on here... A female LTBYA... This isnt a place for "TOPICS" anymore...Its a Pyton Place to put down people. I for one wont be back, Its to easy to get caught up in this shit with stupid, Ignorant people who just want to keep the ball rolling. Say all you want after this, cause i wont be back to partake in it. For the Last Time...Happy Holidays to all the good people here on topixs. " (Friday Nov 27)~ up front n honest wrote this... why didn't you just stay gone?
Gregg Laughler

United States

#17 Dec 3, 2009
I once groped a 45 year old man.....and I Like It!
tuffy

Wood Dale, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Grammar Police wrote:
up front n honest wrote this... why didn't you just stay gone?
Yeah, up front and honest IS a piece of shit isn't he?
Gregg Laughler

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2009
I once groped a 45 year old man.....and I Like It!
StarRac3r

United States

#21 Jan 26, 2010
sick!
godsmack

United States

#23 May 1, 2010
ya the girl that was touched is my girlfriend and in was Jim Brady that touched her and he also tryed to rape her, but i tell you what I beat the ever livin fuck out of him and im not done everytime I see him i will make him wish he was dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec 3 Drug Dealer 7
News Ogdensburg woman charged with third meth-relate... Nov 30 Curious 1
News Amish families may be moving away (Oct '08) Feb '17 Amishgirl 10
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team (Mar '15) Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high (Jan '15) Jan '15 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curious 1
News Heuvelton woman accused of stealing medication ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Phantom 3

Heuvelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages