Concerned

Dexter, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Our Superintendent of Edwards-knox Miss Kelley, Hit a parked car in E.J.Noble's parking lot and walked away. She sure didn't see the lady that was lying down in her car, who- jumped out looked around and said "hey you just hit my car"! Miss Kelley looked at her looked at her car (Miss Kelley's license plate was jammed into the other lady's car)and said "oh, sorry and walked away. I couldn't believe it, she just walked away like, no big deal. This made the lady mad! You could see it. She said excuse me! She got into her car drove it ahead so she could see if there was any damage, cause after all Miss Kelley's car was right smack against it. Then the lady said well you knocked some paint off with the bolt on your plate. Miss Kelley looked at it and said you've been hit here and there. The lady said YES from the last two hit and runs! Then Miss Kelley says "I didn't do that! I didn't even touch your car! WTF? Even I saw that she did? Well, this made the lady REAL mad! She started screaming what the hell are you talking about and on and on. Miss Kelly got into her car and waited for the police...good idea as she really pissed the lady off with her lying! Hit and tried to run Miss Kelley! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with Lincoln Provenance Sat searching 2
A list of all the cases our D.A. D_ve has misha... (Oct '13) Jun 24 victimofcorruptsy... 13
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy Jun 22 Forrest 1
Management's Facts or Pulp Fiction? Jun 22 Not What Happened 3
Ms. Management? Nothing But A Bully and A Thud! Jun 22 Not Your Kingdom 3
EnvironMental? DepartMental? JudgeMental? Detri... Jun 22 Stand Or Fall 4
Don't Give Up! Don't Quit YOUR Job! Jun 22 Fight Back 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages