Norfolk Man Indicted For Assaulting 4...

Norfolk Man Indicted For Assaulting 4 Year Old

There are 10 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from May 15, 2010, titled Norfolk Man Indicted For Assaulting 4 Year Old. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

A Norfolk man was indicted Friday by a St. Lawrence County grand jury for allegedly hitting a 4-year-old girl repeatedly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Lady in red

Sycamore, IL

#1 May 15, 2010
Words can not describe what this very sick individual deserves .
Noneya

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 20, 2010
I should go and beat your ass so bad, that you will act like a 4 year old. scumbag jason monroe!!

“The names Jessica dont forget!”

Since: Nov 09

Norfolk

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Lmao, holy hell, suprise i found this thread. I love how people judge, without knowing the facts. The 4 yr olds grandma made the story up, coerced the kid into saying he did, all because the grandmother was on a power trip. The grandmother wanted the kid and my brother was the scapegoat. He admitted to spanking the kid, but you would too, if you had gotten kicked in the nuts. Hypocrites! My brother is FAR from perfect, but he is NOT a child abuser. Lol, rediculous.
Coltonian

Gardner, MA

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Well i know the story and your brother is a wicked scum bag. He deserves what he is going to get.
malina

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2010
everyone is so fast to judge and thats what happends grandmothers can go over board i do know but no kid ever should be spanked ever never never
Coltonian

Dayton, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2010
THE COPS HAVE BEEN TO HIS HOUSE THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS LOOKING FOR HIM. i GUESS THEY HAVE A WARRANT OR SOMETHING. tHAT IS WHAT THE NEIGHBOR TOLD ME THEY TOLD HER. mUST BE TRUE THEN??
hank

Ithaca, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2010
There is no way a four year old was made to say this. Sorry sounds like he needs an ass beating in Jail.

“The names Jessica dont forget!”

Since: Nov 09

Norfolk

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Sorry hank. No jail. I have a 4 year old, they are very pliable. You dont know the story, so feel free to go piss up a rope.
JessIsFat

Ithaca, NY

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Jason J. Monroe, 23, of 257 Marsh Road, was charged with second-degree assault and child endangerment. He reportedly hit the girl, gouging a hole in her skin, on Nov. 24 when he picked her up from her mother's home, state police and court records show.

The girl allegedly had suffered an injured chest

http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20100515/DCO...

Wow he must think he's cool.That whole family is messed up.RSO are in the family too,Sickening!!!!
The paper didn't lie fatty.
oburg

Manlius, NY

#13 Dec 19, 2011
Okay i just found this....First of all my Cousin Jessica is right jason isnt that kind of person okay so yall need to STFU n stay out of people business attend to your own life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Management Started The Fire! Tue Incestuous 2
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Dec 5 She Cheats 24
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team (Mar '15) Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high (Jan '15) Jan '15 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curious 1
News Heuvelton woman accused of stealing medication ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Phantom 3
News Hermon pair arrested in kidnapping of Amish girls (Aug '14) Aug '14 Vince 1

Heuvelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages