Bradley R. Decker, 50, DePeyster

Bradley R. Decker, 50, DePeyster

There are 5 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Bradley R. Decker, 50, DePeyster. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Funeral services for Bradley R. Decker, age 50, of State Highway 184, DePeyster, will be held at the convenience of the family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

old_friend

Painted Post, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2011
OH NO! I worked with Brad a few years ago :-( He was so full of life! I haven't talked with him in a couple years, but always thought I'd catch up with him again one of these days. He said he'd take me fishing if I'd only make the time for it.
Brenton, Brookin, and Karlissa - he talked about you all the time and was so very proud of you all. I am so sorry for your loss.
What happened? Can anyone tell me?
ur a cry as*

Frisco, TX

#2 May 15, 2011
old_friend wrote:
OH NO! I worked with Brad a few years ago :-( He was so full of life! I haven't talked with him in a couple years, but always thought I'd catch up with him again one of these days. He said he'd take me fishing if I'd only make the time for it.
Brenton, Brookin, and Karlissa - he talked about you all the time and was so very proud of you all. I am so sorry for your loss.
Pneumonia and a enlarged heart... He will b missed greatly...
what!?!?

San Mateo, CA

#4 May 18, 2011
I hope that last comment isn't true Deck was with her for a while. That's just wrong man.
Who do you mean

Bath, NY

#5 May 18, 2011
You hope which comment isnt true? What do you mean? Of course he will be missed I don't get your meaning
kdeck

White House, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I'm not sure who you are but thank you. It's been over a year and I still miss him like crazy. It's still unbelievable to me. He was a great man. It was a very sudden death. No one saw it coming, not even him. He just thought it was the flu then within days he was gone. I know you posted a long time ago but I just wanted to say than you.
old_friend wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Roy Durham an A-hole ? (Feb '10) 12 hr His Bitch 107
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jul 17 xxx 34
News Amish families may be moving away (Oct '08) Feb '17 Amishgirl 10
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team (Mar '15) Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high (Jan '15) Jan '15 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curious 1
News Heuvelton woman accused of stealing medication ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Phantom 3

Heuvelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages