Bradley R. Decker, 50, DePeyster

Full story: Watertown Daily Times

Funeral services for Bradley R. Decker, age 50, of State Highway 184, DePeyster, will be held at the convenience of the family.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2012
old_friend

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

OH NO! I worked with Brad a few years ago :-( He was so full of life! I haven't talked with him in a couple years, but always thought I'd catch up with him again one of these days. He said he'd take me fishing if I'd only make the time for it.
Brenton, Brookin, and Karlissa - he talked about you all the time and was so very proud of you all. I am so sorry for your loss.
What happened? Can anyone tell me?
ur a cry as*

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

old_friend wrote:
OH NO! I worked with Brad a few years ago :-( He was so full of life! I haven't talked with him in a couple years, but always thought I'd catch up with him again one of these days. He said he'd take me fishing if I'd only make the time for it.
Brenton, Brookin, and Karlissa - he talked about you all the time and was so very proud of you all. I am so sorry for your loss.
Pneumonia and a enlarged heart... He will b missed greatly...
what!?!?

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

I hope that last comment isn't true Deck was with her for a while. That's just wrong man.
Who do you mean

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

You hope which comment isnt true? What do you mean? Of course he will be missed I don't get your meaning
kdeck

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I'm not sure who you are but thank you. It's been over a year and I still miss him like crazy. It's still unbelievable to me. He was a great man. It was a very sudden death. No one saw it coming, not even him. He just thought it was the flu then within days he was gone. I know you posted a long time ago but I just wanted to say than you.
old_friend wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heuvelton Discussions

Search the Heuvelton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Canton man sent to prison on drug possession, p... 28 min Wondering 4
St. Lawrence County legislators sign on to Moha... 49 min ZBE 3
filthy pigs 7 hr steve 2
low lifes 8 hr john 1
susan sattler? (Mar '10) 8 hr Witherspoon 23
What is Topix? 11 hr an old friend 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr College Professor 6,391
•••
•••
•••
•••

Heuvelton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Heuvelton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••