so called men larry trombly jr

so called men larry trombly jr

Posted in the Heuvelton Forum

rudy

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2010
what kinda man takes things from a woman that has been there with him through it all and she finds some one new and he takes everything and she allowed it well i think he is worth less and he must feel like a real man taking from some one that had just as much if not more then him in the house she just gets clothes caom on trombly do you not think she has friends we all thought you would do the right thing she did the right thing by leaving you she is so happy now what comes around goes around
WAITING

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
donna left cause she found happiness in all areas and the ones that know and talk to her know what i mean lol and if she is ok with larry taking every thing back cause she did take what she thought was hers and he text her and told her what she could take he took it all back she was going to get lawyer cause he got their friend mike she just figured they needed it cause her told her he was in debt with the trailer that she is not in and his truck that she does not own so i wonder where he figures she owes him but any way she has moved on and she is happy with her new life and the baby so let it be if larry can live and sleep at night knowing he did this then he is a piece of well i just know it is nice having donna back and seeing her happy she deserves it after all she has been through in her life so please let it go
dolphin88

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2010
i know him he use to be married to a cameron he is a piece of work he is a loser and i can really picture him and his family taking all they could they are all like that from my understanding but what comes around goes around they say but how could you take from a woman that put just as much into everything as you did what is that we all have names for that loser and i am sure your family and others think it is great cause they all got some to right grow up and man up MAN UP LOSER
Out4U

Harrisville, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Okay, seriously people. Ik we are all entitled to our own opinions here.. but really!!? Larry wasted over 11 years with spaz case Donna! You all refer to Larry as if HE were his brothers.. if any of you knew Larry as "you know Donna so well" you'd know that he's the exact opposite of what you're preaching. He's one of the hardest working men I've ever met. He LOVES with every ounce of his heart! He's the most easy going, honest, down to earth people I've ever met. "A piece of shit?" NOT HARDLY! He worked INSANE hrs. to keep Donna happy, including her several times a week salon visits and shopping habits. He allowed Donna's children into HIS home, regardless of their background. He didn't MAKE her work when she insisted she "hurt" herself (FAKE). He DID EVERYTHING FOR THAT CRAZY CRACK WHORE!! HE DID NOT TAKE EVERYTHING, SHE DID-so Idk where you're getting your info. from..(probably two faced Donna who can't tell the truth if her life depended on it), but it's wrong! ALL WRONG and quite the opposite. She forged his name on checks, she stole/emptied out everything in his place, stole the ignition from his motorcycle, took all of the NYS titles that were in HIS name, she cheated on him (several times I'm sure), she faked two pregnancies for his attention-and still won't admit the truth (you had a tubal after your youngest was born, dumb bitch)! She manipulated him as though he was her child (which was fitting). She RUINED his life. Everyone says, "aw, let her be happy blah blah." Well, then DONNA why drag on the separation for a year and a half?? Seriously. You are nothing! You've never been anything, and you'll never be anything..other than worthless! I wonder how long before you suck the life out of your new man? So... news to the Larry hateclub- you all suck! And, he's a GREAT PERSON WITH A HUGE HEART who loves his family (all of them), his girlfriend, his life. Donna is just SO unhappy with her life she has to ruin everyone elses. You've had a chance to live your life Donna, horrible or not, you've lived it-let him live his. He's 33 years old for God's sake!! You've robbed him straight up of everything! You ruined his life with work, family, friends, etc. haven't you gotten enough satisfaction for being a miserable biotch yet!? You have it coming to you-as the haters said, "what goes around, comes around!" It's called Karma. Don't be fooled Sucker.. she's REALLY GOOD with her lies.. obviously, she fooled you all! Ha!:)*Watch it Lady*, that's it..watch it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapist among SLPC staff Sat lorna 11
The FBI rat (Jun '13) Feb 17 Eman Resu 11
who is penis beldock? (Feb '11) Feb 14 Darkness 7
Ogdensburg Taxi Cabs (Oct '13) Feb 11 Jef 3
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team (Mar '15) Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high (Jan '15) Jan '15 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curious 1

Heuvelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages