Man gets probation over sword threats

Man gets probation over sword threats

There are 12 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Man gets probation over sword threats. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

A Potsdam man who threatened to cut his uncle's head off with a sword was sentenced to a total of eight years' probation Tuesday by St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

good job

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
thats so screwed up how is probation going to stop a phsycopath form snaping and cutting someones head off with a sword? this is how todays system handles these things and now there expecting to put up with these new gun laws? ha ha as long as crazy people get probation ill keep my guns and mags i dont care if they hold 75 rounds there MINE!
Bizarre

Dexter, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
So true that you can all but kill someone,rob someone blind and be a bad person and get probation.And probation won't do anything unless they witness it themself.
be-er

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
good job wrote:
thats so screwed up how is probation going to stop a phsycopath form snaping and cutting someones head off with a sword? this is how todays system handles these things and now there expecting to put up with these new gun laws? ha ha as long as crazy people get probation ill keep my guns and mags i dont care if they hold 75 rounds there MINE!
"*they're ,mine" genius. brawn over brains eh?
Sickning

Ithaca, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Once again Jerome richards prove his is the friend of the criminals just ask anyone of the kids here who kill people in car wrecks or attack people and stab them or deal drugs all over town.
good job

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
beer you are smart to understand my incorrect gramer. you got the point i was making and im not the best writer/typer so f*ck yourself. i am not your english student.
be-er

Ogdensburg, NY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
well that escalated quickly, you seem to also have an anger problem...good thing you have firearms.
Nuts

New York, NY

#9 Feb 24, 2013
be-er wrote:
well that escalated quickly, you seem to also have an anger problem...good thing you have firearms.
Dont get it. All the guns up here and yet this guy isn't filled with buck-shot
be-er

Ogdensburg, NY

#10 Feb 25, 2013
this lady has no idea what you are talking about. thanks for the intelligent reply.
Proby

East Hartford, CT

#11 Mar 3, 2013
All anyone ever gets is probation, then you wonder why there are so many criminals.
Jizzum

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
If you work for the cops... you can be put on probation!
Probation will let you over dose.... drink and you don't have to take care of your kids.
Huh

Ogdensburg, NY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Probation is a joke!!
AGreed

Ithaca, NY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Jizzum wrote:
If you work for the cops... you can be put on probation!
Probation will let you over dose.... drink and you don't have to take care of your kids.
Ya especially if Marnie is your PO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ? The W... 15 hr Wizard WannaBe 1
Power? Cool? Fear? Intimidation? The InHumane R... 16 hr Legendary Abuse 1
Dr. Strange? Altering The Grandeur Delusion! 16 hr WHY FI Password 1
Managed "Monsters" in The Workplace? 16 hr Exposed 2
News Veteran Ogdensburg police lieutenant charged wi... 21 hr We can only Hope 2
Malicious Co-Wokers? Jul 22 Wok with Yan 2
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team (Mar '15) Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2

Heuvelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages