bob and vickie poor - nothing but trash

bob and vickie poor - nothing but trash

Posted in the Heuvelton Forum

HA-HA

Kirkville, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
If you know then or don't i'm telling you first hand don't trust them,they are nothing but back stabbing mother f-ers that say they like you and then the next minute there talking about you behind your back,on top of that they are both nothing but thief's and will rob anyone blind at any given chance,I love how they got so much wrong with them but can go out hunting all day long,I cant wait and see them both get busted for fraud when the food stamp department and SSI catch up with all there lie's,it's going to be so funny seeing both of them rot in jail where they belong them lowlife scumbags and there daughter missy takes right after them,she is nothing but a f-in pig and wh@re and gives men blowjobs for rides to her job at mc donalds,they are all trash in my eye's and a lot of other peaple to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppet Management Thu Pulling Strings 1
News Sen. Ritchie wona t back Assembly borrowing bil... Jun 6 Sheriff LongMeir 1
here we go again Jun '15 the burg 7
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high Jan '15 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curious 1
News Heuvelton woman accused of stealing medication ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Phantom 3
More from around the web

Heuvelton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages