crystals

Lorraine, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2010
he is some one that lies and cheats and has a little well ya know donna i just want you to know he will take you for every thing you have he really is a loser and his whole family is i just hope you do not let him take everything like he tried here but of course my parents got everything we owned but he and his family tried just watch it warning larry trombly is a scum bag and so is his brothers

Since: Mar 10

Princeton, MA

#2 Mar 27, 2010
i think larrry is sweet always nice to me
jojo bean

Black River, NY

#3 Mar 29, 2010
wow, the name "Crystal" must have grown on you Larry.but I couldnt see Larry trying to take someone for everything...Im not sure about sweet eather though...face it Larry is a player...but if you r good at something than stick to it!
long ago

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2010
he is a loser and he did take everything but i guess you have to look at how he is and how he is he is a proud farmer now and has a farmer giel and he did take everything from donna except her clothes so who ever you are you really need to get the facts and if he is nice to you to your face ask what he says behind your back take it from some one that was close to him and donna
jojo bean

Black River, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2010
you mean someone played Donna at her own game, Its about time! great job Larry!!!!! you should have moved on long ago for as we all know Danna is a pig.
sister

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2010
you had better watch who you r calling a pig come see me i am her daughter bitch so lets do it he took everything from my mom and she has never ever been a pig so lets you and me meet scab you must not no who you r talkin about cause it aint my mom
jo jo

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Apr 5, 2010
larry is the pig and we all would like to know the real name of jojo bean cause she is talkin shit about some woman she does not even no cause if she did she would not be call her a pig unless you r larry pig him self s family my girl took good care of larry and his friend ed so a$$ whole let your foot in your mouth now cause we all no the truth and you do not
brittany

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 5, 2010
i agree with jo jo bean donna is definately i stinky pig who knows what larry saw in her shes as old as his mother and ugly on top of it donna just put yourself out of your misery
Mell

Black River, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2010
I say Donna is a pig no joke... she would and even has used her own children for $ thats just sick. like jo jo bean said if that is even true about Larry taken anything from her as it goes " someone someone played Dona at her own game"
daughter

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2010
keep talkin your shit yeah my mom is older then larry but so is his new butch pig and my mom is very pretty so i am thinkin you do not no her as for takin money from us no way she does nothing but give to us so talk about the facts k larry was jealous over us kids , none of us liked him at all and as for you mell brittany jo jo bean you are a bunch of shit talkin loser and need to get a life i figure my mom must of been your boss and she pissed you off cause my mom is a good person and has lots of friends and when she has a problem with some one she goes right to you and we all figure this is why you are on here talkin your shit so get a life and if you all got a problem go to her or us her kids and if you know her then you know us and we do not have a problem taken care of bussiness right so keep talkin we all think she is great and since she has larry she is so much happier and has done great and is a lot happier
Mell

Black River, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2010
donna @ UH thats a joke she was her way to getting fired so she faked a back injury and went off... she sucked as a hc, no one had any respect for her. she had no clue what her job was nor what to do with it
daughter

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Apr 8, 2010
mell you do not know what you are talking about my mother was not going to get fired get your story straight ass and did did a good job at her job and you know you are full of shit cause she is back at uh and they wanted her back at the icf so go spread your shit ass lies some where elsr and please tell me your real name cause now you and i have issues for you talkin shit i am assuming my mom was your boss and your ass got wriiten up by her you are a fckin joke
mell

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Apr 8, 2010
okay enough i did not know she was back and i know she had shots in her back for 2 years oh well my bad
mell

Black River, NY

#15 Apr 9, 2010
mell wrote:
okay enough i did not know she was back and i know she had shots in her back for 2 years oh well my bad
nice try I didnt write this and I wouldnt know if that pig works for UH I only now that she did and sucked at her job...I find it hard to believe that they would take her back though
bikerbabe

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Apr 9, 2010
okay i am assming you are a pig cause any body that knows donna knows that she is very clean and believe they have her back i take it you are no longer there though and we all no why it is because you got fired or donna made you cry also so clean your own back yard k and as we read this pig comment we do know you do not know her cause her house is spotless and she herself is very clean so go start shit talkin some where else you worthless piece of shit mell give your real name useless cause me and my friends have a issue we would like to discuss with you if you no what i mean and i hope the hell this is who i think that would write this shit about donna get a life you are so immature for this bunch of lies and this is what it is you r a joke scum bag and as for respect donna did her job and did well she climbed the ladder fast you said she did not no her job funny how she always got promoted she was 2 steps away from running the building but you no so much about her you new that right you r a joke
mell

Black River, NY

#17 Apr 9, 2010
k Donna WINK,WINK.Thats u 2 from the top.look at who your PM and APM were and where are they now?
makes too much sense dont it.gone just like you
so you were smarter saw it coming and found away out! were you could sit on your ass and collect $ for nothing....thats your style...its all good You know you would have been first if you would have stuck around.ha,ha,ha,I am the top lol have a good night!
bikerbabe

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Apr 10, 2010
hey mell this is not donna and the joke is on youi ass nori is still there and nancy left on her own so hey grow up and leave donna alone cover your own ass and being hurt to get a resident to safety is not a joke ass is nothing so get a life and stop putting down people to make yourself look good k and futher more donna was not faking injury she had to get numerous shots in her lower back for about 2 years then had breast cancer and went through keymo so ya know what she will always be a hero to me so go to hell and get a life but i guess you did not no she had cancer did ya so now who is the low life pig you are mell i can not wait till you get yours and also you probaly did not no she also took care of deb coltons uncle either did you you just wanted to slam some one on here and you picked her well you and jo jo bean can both get a life cause she will always be a better person then the both of you cause she will never be on here slam or dissing poeple for no reason so kiss off loser
drf

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2011
crystals wrote:
he is some one that lies and cheats and has a little well ya know donna i just want you to know he will take you for every thing you have he really is a loser and his whole family is i just hope you do not let him take everything like he tried here but of course my parents got everything we owned but he and his family tried just watch it warning larry trombly is a scum bag and so is his brothers
excuse me bitch??? But he nor his family are scumbags so f*ck off i am his cousin and he may have his faults but so dont u...noone is perfect sounds like u need one h*ll of an a** whooping u f**king c*nt b*tch!!!! Dont say another thing about my family!
drf

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2011
bikerbabe wrote:
okay i am assming you are a pig cause any body that knows donna knows that she is very clean and believe they have her back i take it you are no longer there though and we all no why it is because you got fired or donna made you cry also so clean your own back yard k and as we read this pig comment we do know you do not know her cause her house is spotless and she herself is very clean so go start shit talkin some where else you worthless piece of shit mell give your real name useless cause me and my friends have a issue we would like to discuss with you if you no what i mean and i hope the hell this is who i think that would write this shit about donna get a life you are so immature for this bunch of lies and this is what it is you r a joke scum bag and as for respect donna did her job and did well she climbed the ladder fast you said she did not no her job funny how she always got promoted she was 2 steps away from running the building but you no so much about her you new that right you r a joke
well if u didnt want ur stupid mother slandered on here u dumb moron then maybe u shouldnt have started this thread and slandered larry. Truth hurt bitches? Must be....
drf

United States

#21 Feb 19, 2011
jo jo wrote:
larry is the pig and we all would like to know the real name of jojo bean cause she is talkin shit about some woman she does not even no cause if she did she would not be call her a pig unless you r larry pig him self s family my girl took good care of larry and his friend ed so a$$ whole let your foot in your mouth now cause we all no the truth and you do not
just for the record, larry comes from an emaculate upbringing he is not a pig nor a scumbag and either are his brothers so obviously u dont know him all that well! So shut ur mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow no one is talking about ur job 31 min xxx 9
Is topix owned by police 1 hr xxx 17
c a l 13 hr dale gauge 1
SLPC Posts Deleted 14 hr Not Right 1
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high Jan 21 just sayin 6
Sills Barlow? Nov '14 Curious 1
Heuvelton woman accused of stealing medication ... Oct '14 Phantom 3
Heuvelton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web