Who is John Brabant?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guess who

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2010
DEKALB Gary J. Brabant, 37, of Heuvelton, was charged with first-degree criminal sexual activity on 12:36 a.m. Saturday, according to state police.

Further information was not available.

Police say man screamed,

resisted arrest at hospital

Screamed??? What a little girl!!
pearl

United States

#22 Mar 26, 2010
bette keep looking retard he dosnt even work around here so keep looking and besides his bussiness i dont think is none of yours to begin with.
ALEESHA

Versailles, IN

#23 May 11, 2010
well seems how gary brabants NOT 37... hahah wow.
john is NOT a rapist, he comes from a GOOD family, i know them pretty well KEEP TALKIN SHITT HATERS
LISABITCHES

Calgary, Canada

#24 Jun 29, 2010
Aleesha, John IS a rapist
ciera

United States

#25 Jul 1, 2010
LISABITCHES lol nice to know lisa has dogs that know how to write. Hes NOT a rapist I know John very well and he would never do such thing hes not like that. And one more thing why dont you put your real name up here instead of lisas dog
ciera

Bellevue, WA

#26 Aug 9, 2010
well tina and those who thought they were so big and bad running their mouths about john all charges were dropped. John never did it she just has this thing were she needs to screw other peoples lifes up because her's is. And john wasn't the first he was the 4th
iseen

Bellevue, WA

#27 Oct 25, 2010
looks like john is back to work. Seen him leaving in his truck with his uniform awsome john. We all knew that was a lie. Enjoy life now and ever.
Tina

Lakeland, FL

#28 Nov 10, 2010
That's great to hear. =]]
snswer

Washington, DC

#29 Nov 20, 2010
He did it!!!
jsdbhfs

Washington, DC

#30 Dec 17, 2010
nice braces homo...
ya know

Oneonta, NY

#31 Nov 27, 2012
ciera wrote:
LISABITCHES lol nice to know lisa has dogs that know how to write. Hes NOT a rapist I know John very well and he would never do such thing hes not like that. And one more thing why dont you put your real name up here instead of lisas dog
Cierras that nasty hoe that goes with that Rapo-Ha. Thinking she's a hot something or other but just another stretched marked ho who can't have her kids because she knows nothing but drugs and Rapos-
stacy

Saranac Lake, NY

#32 Mar 10, 2013
Really ciera has both of her kids u friggon scum so get a life john has his job and has ciera why would he have to rape a pig like lisa ciera makes her look sick and if he did he would not be where he is now i just hope u are her next victim asshole.AND WE FOUND OUT IT WAS BRYANNA THIBERT THAT HAS BEEN SAYING ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT JOHN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heuvelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester pair charged with possessing stolen p... 9 hr haa 4
Was Harry McCarthy in a Drug Rehab (Jan '12) 22 hr Curious 10
News Ogdensburg man charged with criminal sexual act 22 hr ___o_o_o___ 3
News Sen. Ritchie wona t back Assembly borrowing bil... Jun '15 Sheriff LongMeir 1
here we go again Jun '15 the burg 7
Heuvelton Lady Bulldogs Basketball Team Mar '15 A Resident of Ogd... 2
Nikki Durham sells son wii to get high (Jan '15) Jan '15 just sayin 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heuvelton Mortgages