starRac3r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

"eh-hem"-Due to lack of sleep tonight, I have had some time to try some research! Gary, aka John, is a 37 year old male who we can now say..was..a Corrections officer(at what jail?), Married(once or twice?>)Had some kids along the way(whom do not reside with him-how many?). Lives in Small village of Heuvelton-and apparently accused of raping of said acqainted adult lady friend whom resided in what Barely exists..Dekalb?Not enough information released in the paper..we know-We also know that information is spread falsley from person to person in the North country!So!...

-Who she was...? We don't need to know that...
---his history-Violence?--One source says he has been known to be very violent at times, egotistic, and very judgemental-

Tate-(Criminals' said brother-as stated himself)-Shows strong defense on his brothers' behalf--What kind of person is tate?

For this man to lose his job, and whatever else he may be looking at-the court looks at many things-What happened in court?>

Does he have a criminal record?>

What happened that he does not have his kids? That's a serious situation for a parent not to be involved with their kids-There had to have been sexual acts, violence and or serious neglect on his part!

We need the whole story!
StarRac3r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

ew!What a pig-Saudomy? is that how you spell it? well that's the new word on the streets--keep it posted
BryAnna

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

Judged:

I'm sorry but StarRac3r I don't know who you think you are...to sit there and judge someone you don't even know...before you make accusations or assumptions on someone's life maybe you should look at your own.

There is no need to look into a man's past that has been fasely accused of something...bringing up kids and past marriages? Thinking there has been sexual acts or violience AGAINST HIS KIDS????

GET A LIFE!

His daughter, BryAnna
Tina

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

StarRac3r,
I do not know who you think you are to be talking all this bullshit about this innocent man. I bet you're that skank who got him arrested. He probably DIDN'T want you and YOU'RE the one who probably doesn't know how to handle rejection. Sexual acts against his kids? Come on.. Where do you get off on slandering this man's name? And if you're not the lying bitch who did this to him, you must REALLY not have a life to be A) Posting shit like this, and B) Finding out some sort of information about his life. Can I ask why you think you need to be involved in this?

-Friend of Daughter
ObservantSage

Warren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Tina wrote:
-Friend of Daughter
Tina, how long have you been in lakeland? Are you from Heuvelton?:-)
BryAnna

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

tina and i are both from lakeland and live here
abar6969

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Judged:

hi bryanna its your aunt dont listen to any of this crap on here. not worth your time hun.they dont have anything better to do on here but slander people they dont even really no or sit in a store and talk nice to them and then go rate home and get on a computer and talk behind there back.i now who they are and it just shows you what kind of people they really are.so i wouldnt even bother coming on here.
daydreamer

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

john is a good guy so why don't you all back off known john for years and he would never do what he is accused of john keep your head up the truth will come out
dawn odendahl

Constantia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

i know john have for years and im sorry but there are way to many skanks that would put out to him in a heart beat he doesnt have to rape anyone and as far as not taking care of his kids last i new he had his ex wife kid living with him ..so bad guy i dont think so ..not even his kid and willing to take him in ..john waited years to get his job and worked his as* off to get where he is ..now to loose it over some skank he didnt want what a jk!
BRABANTSAREGREAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

thanks for that at least somone has some sence people go ahead and run there mouth about things they no nothing about and you now who you are live out on back road outside heuvelton sitting behind your computor running your mouth because your to tofaced to say it to a brabants face.You want everyone to beleave she is such a good person did the same thing and got proof to somone else so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.i cant wait for this court thing to get over with because im going to show rate up at your doorstep to show you we new who you were all along hickster123 so be waiting because it will be all over soon.ANOTHER thing she should stop selling her pills to kids because we now that for a fact.
Tina

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

And I think it's so funny that people are so quick to run there mouths and then they have nothing to say when they're proven wrong.
brabantsaregreat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

what is that supose to mean tina
Tina

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

It means that StarRac3r had nothing to say when people prove that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
hATE cOS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

He is a scumbag/former inmate babysitter who is getting what he deserves.
nellie25

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

i was friends with john sister for years and new john! my boyfriend is good friends with him also and john is a good guy! he would never have to rape anyone. like dawn o said he had alot of girls that would love to have a night with him. his family are good people. who are you to judge him on something that someone else is saying.. you are saying shit about kids and ex wife that done make him a bad person.. if he had sexual acts with a child how did he work in Corrections? think about it stupid! john you are a good guy dont let these retards get to you..
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

is he still with corrections??
pearl

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

yes he is still with corrections.why??
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

thought they sh*t-canned his ass. Is his name spelled Jan?
pearl

Rochester, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

you think you know it all think again stupid he still has his job and learn how to spell
guess who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

funny he doesn't show up in the CO database.......
He is a LOSER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Heuvelton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Heuvelton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••