Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I voted Wagner before. The current Rpso may not be perfect. But I got to say there has been a lot of improvement. So therefore,I noticed "Woodworth" is running out of his selfish political ways he can spin his hate. I see him helping Hilton,more than hurting him. Other words "Woodworth" is his own worst enemy!
GTO

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Rapides Parish wrote:
I voted Wagner before. The current Rpso may not be perfect. But I got to say there has been a lot of improvement. So therefore,I noticed "Woodworth" is running out of his selfish political ways he can spin his hate. I see him helping Hilton,more than hurting him. Other words "Woodworth" is his own worst enemy!
Please elaborate on how things have gotten better since the election. Be specific, not in general terms, about personnel assignments, promotions and hiring of new employees and the return of some.
Big Black Truck

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Work hard RPSO be there for the people and push those who commit crimes out of this parish or put them in jail. Keep being those officers that I am proud of!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Ugotjokes

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hope it makes some sort of SEANCE"
Seance: n. a sitting; a meeting to seek communication from the spirit of the dead. From Webster's Standard Dictionary.
So tell me, what has a "seance" have to do with the reports?
I guess someone has to correct your posting about someone having to correct someone else's report!
Karma!
HaHa there is no pill you can take for stupid! Look that up in websters standard dictionary!!!!
Get A life

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Same Ol Squabbles on here. People should be more worried about the BIG Picture that's ahead for all Americans in the country we have gave our blood for . People the " Perfect Storm is Coming Can you say "jihad "?? Check that at most of your local convenience stores , and ask yourself who owns them and why ? Scotland Yard might call that a Clue
LAWMAN 101

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

A Law Enforcement Officer be he/she either a Patrolman, Jailer, Desk Sgt, or assigned to many other areas of Law Enforcement is a "Law Enforcement Officer" He/She is in Harms Way 24/7. They train and re-train to keep up with current laws and regulations. Some choose to move up and into other assignments,some prefer to remain in a position they feel comfortable with. Please do not refeer to a JAILER as a dumbass. He/She is with the Ciminal each and every time they report for duty. Most other Lawmen get to meet both the good and bad. I personally have not done it all, but have been exposed to it all.
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes shut your mouth and be greatful that they are all on duty protecting your "DUMBASS." Sleep Well.
Hahaha

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Big Black Truck wrote:
Work hard RPSO be there for the people and push those who commit crimes out of this parish or put them in jail. Keep being those officers that I am proud of!!!!!!!!! Thanks
What parish do you live in? Yes pushing criminals right out of the jail or even better, right out of cuffs before they even get put in the car. How about the man who was burglarizing houses on Denny Rd. As soon as paw paw saw that sonny boy had a warrant it was immediately recalled. Bet the residences on Denny loved to hear that. Let us not forget ticket books being taken from Deputies who enforce traffic laws. What about the black reverends getting all their friend's family or even their family members out of jail. Either people of Rapides Parish are uninformed or need favors for there criminal family members or are mostly criminals themselves. It isn't the deputies that are the problem. It is their idiot racist leaders. God bless the deputies and hopefully someone with some type of moral lawful code will come in and let them do their jobs.
Adele

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

guess what wrote:
To all the ones talking about "jailers", there is not a deputy working in the corrections division whose commission card says anything different than any other deputy. I along with many other deputies work in corrections because I choose to and enjoy it. We dont remain in corrections because we are not capable of working in patrol. In fact, a lot of deputies working in patrol say they do so because they couldn't take it in the jail and had to get out cause it is too stressful. It doesn't make them weaker, it's just personal preference. Anyone who calls themselves "real police" should understand the brotherhood we share as officers and should not make the ignorant distinction between those who work patrol and those that work in the jail as anything other than that officer's choice.
Bullshit! There are very few people who want to work in the jail, especially with the dumbass wardens! Brotherhood my ass. Everyone is pitted against each other based who they voted for, are related to, or sleep with.
Adele

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

local politics wrote:
looking at the situation as a whole, weh has attempted to secure all aspects of the almighty vote. he covered the black vote with money and bobby cameron, he secured the idiot vote with mark wood, he secured the weinner vote with kris clossener, he secured the local ass crack union with old mark "the pipe wrench" baden and he secured the homosexual vote with ole broke back bill robinson. coures he has the support of the AARP cause all its members are employeed by the rpso. oh yea, almose forgot, we got the dyke in charge vote with debbie macbeth. she's my favorite. ive never seen anybody with their ass and shoulder blades in such close proximity. with support like that, you cant loose. GO WEH!! get ready boys, we're fixing to get cranked back up again. bobby cameron, kris clossener and dumbass mark wood. who can it be now?
Right on the money!
Preacher

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Ok seriously. All bs and politics aside. Is there really a preacher on the payroll? This has to be mudslinging. No way this is true.
Preacher

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I did want to make a comment on an individual who may work for the Sheriffs Office. I saw him pull out by the coke factory in a white Ford Taurus with two police lights in the back dash. He was gray haired, had on what looked like a flannel shirt and was smoking a big cigar. Is that allowed in police cars? He also exited going over the old OK Allen bridge. I did not see further because I exited on I-49 South.
like to know

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
And please let us know what solutions you have to offer!
Here it is. Go see Hilton, his campaign solution was Rehab. not arrest. What happened? He ran radio add after radio add telling the people too many repeats were being arrested, they needed rehab. Guess this is like opening the boot camp back up.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Boyce wrote:
Woodworth is a problem because he does not know what to do. They should sent Clossner back to Allen Parish and put a LaCour back in there or maybe Weatherford.
Well i am surprised Hilton has not rehired LaCour. He has done so with all the rest. He would fit right in with his hiring standards.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Rapides Parish wrote:
Sure about like i voted for Hilton. Name 4 areas that has improvement.
hjhh

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

uh
Luke cage

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Line division. Work release. Range.and roadcrew.
LOL

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Woodworth wrote:
Hilton, remember one of your campaign platforms was that Wagner was arresting too many of the drug users especially the black population? You told them arrest was not the answer, that they should get Rehab. Spent thousands of dollars spreading that message. You must be a bonified Hipocrite, or a forked tongue politician. You are doing the same thing, except in greater numbers. What happened to Rehab.? Get out and be constructive on the drug war. You wasting tax payer money, because you arrest them, put them in jail and they bond right out to repeat the same process. You need to send Closener back to Allen Parish and put someone in his place to catch the real Drug pushers.
i don't think you should have an opinion
LOL

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Boyce wrote:
Woodworth is a problem because he does not know what to do. They should sent Clossner back to Allen Parish and put a LaCour back in there or maybe Weatherford.
lacour? That's a dope dealer himself
Adele

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

So when is the vote for the mill tax coming up? I want to make sure I don't miss it!
Luke cage

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Adele wrote:
So when is the vote for the mill tax coming up? I want to make sure I don't miss it!
yes this will be an up hill battle, but we will be working hard to get out the vote, let's pull together RPSO and convince the voter's of our dedication to service

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hessmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... 11 min Grammar Police 86
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr polabo 3,031
Dessa Armand (Mar '13) 15 hr Anon 8
Paragon closure 22 hr Ace 4
Impact of CLTCC campus projected at millions of... Mon Just passing thru 2
Malcolm X. Lavardain, City Council Mon Marye Street Watc... 3
awcc Mon Huh 3

Search the Hessmer Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hessmer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000