Tioga Teacher Forking a Student
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whoooa

Pineville, LA

#27 Feb 22, 2013
I see where she says she got a new job. Who in the hell hires someone with numerous felony counts against them????

Oh wait...CARINOS!!! LOL
Eye wanna no

Shreveport, LA

#28 Feb 22, 2013
Quote "Who in the hell hires someone with numerous felony counts against them????"

Senior boys at her old high school.
They call it super-special education.
woo hoo!

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Whoooa wrote:
I see where she says she got a new job. Who in the hell hires someone with numerous felony counts against them????
Oh wait...CARINOS!!! LOL
Don't eat there if you don't like it.
GTO

Pineville, LA

#30 Feb 23, 2013
Eye wanna no wrote:
Quote "Who in the hell hires someone with numerous felony counts against them????"
Senior boys at her old high school.
They call it super-special education.
woo hoo!
Due process, we are all innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Even you.
Duh

Pineville, LA

#31 Feb 23, 2013
GTO wrote:
<quoted text>Due process, we are all innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Even you.
You are CORRECT!!!! Just ask O.J.
He Mad

Alexandria, LA

#34 Mar 12, 2013
O.J. didn't do it!!!!!
Mandingo

Pineville, LA

#35 Mar 21, 2013
I see she likes the DARK MEAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hessmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy "Bubba" James candidate for Sheriff of Rapi... 6 min Justmythoughts 19
Debate: Gay Marriage - Alexandria, LA (Aug '11) 1 hr Just Thinking 17
Hippie Kid Says He Has Long Hair Coz Jesus 10 hr flattopper 12
Glenn " t-glenn" Ducote Jr. / Child Protection ... (Nov '12) 11 hr TGlenn 8
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... (Apr '14) Jun 30 TellTheTruth 128
Chris Tyler Announces for Dist. #27 State Rep. Jun 30 Inside scoop 9
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) Jun 29 Alexuser 19,924
More from around the web

Hessmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hessmer Mortgages