Several people arrested by APSO in pre dawn drug bust

Mar 16, 2011 | Posted by: Allison Chaudoir | Full story: avoyellestoday.com

During the pre-dawn hours of Tuesday morning, March 15, 40 law enforcement officers from federal, state and local police agencies fanned out across Avoyelles Parish to serve 20 warrants.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2011
badazz

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

the d*** apso worried bout f****** drugs on the street hollering about they killing people slowly and the f****** people actually killing the f***** people they out walking free,yall need to get yall mother f**** priorities straight if yall gon do the d*** job do it right instead of wanting a f**** title and thats my f**** comment on yall!!!!!!!!!!
Some people!

Moreauville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Anything is better than what was being done before Doug Anderson became sheriff! At least they are doing their job! Half ass is better than not at all!!!!! That's my opinion.:)
Smsport SS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

badazz wrote:
the d*** apso worried bout f****** drugs on the street hollering about they killing people slowly and the f****** people actually killing the f***** people they out walking free,yall need to get yall mother f**** priorities straight if yall gon do the d*** job do it right instead of wanting a f**** title and thats my f**** comment on yall!!!!!!!!!!
Ok badazz. Since you think you're so badazz then go work apso and get things straight.
MrMagoo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

Smsport SS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok badazz. Since you think you're so badazz then go work apso and get things straight.
WHOMP dere it is--WHOMP dere it is--Go git badazz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hessmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... 15 min sweetie pie 87
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr fed up 3,035
Dessa Armand (Mar '13) 21 hr Anon 8
Paragon closure Tue Ace 4
Impact of CLTCC campus projected at millions of... Mon Just passing thru 2
Malcolm X. Lavardain, City Council Mon Marye Street Watc... 3
awcc Mon Huh 3

Search the Hessmer Forum:
•••
•••
Hessmer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••