Several people arrested by APSO in p...

Several people arrested by APSO in pre dawn drug bust

There are 4 comments on the avoyellestoday.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Several people arrested by APSO in pre dawn drug bust. In it, avoyellestoday.com reports that:

During the pre-dawn hours of Tuesday morning, March 15, 40 law enforcement officers from federal, state and local police agencies fanned out across Avoyelles Parish to serve 20 warrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at avoyellestoday.com.

badazz

Cottonport, LA

#1 Mar 19, 2011
the d*** apso worried bout f****** drugs on the street hollering about they killing people slowly and the f****** people actually killing the f***** people they out walking free,yall need to get yall mother f**** priorities straight if yall gon do the d*** job do it right instead of wanting a f**** title and thats my f**** comment on yall!!!!!!!!!!
Some people!

Cottonport, LA

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Anything is better than what was being done before Doug Anderson became sheriff! At least they are doing their job! Half ass is better than not at all!!!!! That's my opinion.:)
Smsport SS

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2011
badazz wrote:
the d*** apso worried bout f****** drugs on the street hollering about they killing people slowly and the f****** people actually killing the f***** people they out walking free,yall need to get yall mother f**** priorities straight if yall gon do the d*** job do it right instead of wanting a f**** title and thats my f**** comment on yall!!!!!!!!!!
Ok badazz. Since you think you're so badazz then go work apso and get things straight.
MrMagoo

Toledo, OH

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Smsport SS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok badazz. Since you think you're so badazz then go work apso and get things straight.
WHOMP dere it is--WHOMP dere it is--Go git badazz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hessmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Wood Mon Jango 13
News Marksville officer charged with murder accused ... May 15 Jmsgreenhouse 3
Ms Cruise Captain May 15 sucker_list 1
Anthony Menicocci May 10 Votto3990 2
News Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB (Jul '06) May 4 Stephanie Belgard 40
News Major Drug Bust-Pineville (Jul '06) May 4 MyMichael85 16
swingers (Jul '11) May 2 Naughty1 4

Hessmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hessmer Mortgages