No drugs found during school lock down

No drugs found during school lock down

There are 4 comments on the Oceana's Herald-Journal story from Nov 19, 2008, titled No drugs found during school lock down. In it, Oceana's Herald-Journal reports that:

A lock down at the Hesperia High School and middle school yielded no drugs last Thursday morning, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oceana's Herald-Journal.

Mayberry RFD

Cicero, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2008
Do you really think that kids are going to keep drugs in their lockers when they know they may be checked? I would think that Andy and Barney would have thought to check the kids in the classrooms with the wonderdogs.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2008
i didn't even know hesperia had a high school lol
Homes

Pullman, MI

#3 Nov 25, 2008
haxor wrote:
i didn't even know hesperia had a high school lol
Do you know where it is????

Since: Nov 08

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2008
Homes wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know where it is????
Yes as a matter of fact I do. I spent a lot of summers there on the river. As I got older and realized that there wasn't much shopping, food, or entertainment, I didn't like going as much. Now I am even older and it don't bother me lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scagel place Mar '17 Auld Skool 1
Fort Rosa Parks Military Academy (Oct '06) Jan '17 Col Slikkers 86
News This is the season of giving and no better way ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1
News Western Michigan woman sends 17,000 valentines ... (Feb '06) Nov '15 Jetta_2007 6
News Top 5 things to do this weekend (Jul '15) Jul '15 District 1 1
Debate: Ferguson - Spring Lake, MI (Feb '15) May '15 stryker 2
lost dog (Jan '15) Jan '15 Karri Redmond 1

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages