Manhunt for homicide suspect over in ...

Manhunt for homicide suspect over in Oceana Co.

There are 2 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Manhunt for homicide suspect over in Oceana Co.. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A search for a homicide suspect early this morning has ended. The search ended this morning after an all-night manhunt, and officials told 24 Hour News 8 the suspect is no longer a threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Muskegon, MI

#1 Jul 18, 2008
I don't understand why woman who go through domestic violence with their husbands are not protected better then what they are. I was a victim of domestic violence abd that ppo was not enough but when it came down to protecting me and my children it was gonna be him under and me in prison for protecting me and mine and I think that's real sad. That 28 year old woman deserved better protection then what she received and now her child has to grow up without his mother or his silly father who couldn't have just let her be and move on with her life. I am deeply sorry for her family's lost. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2008
I'm a man and this is truely a shame. Men who do this aren't men. My past experience is that PPO's aren't worth the paper there written on. He was in police custudy and released, why wasn't some type of mental exam done?? I know we all have rights........however so did this young woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Rosa Parks Military Academy (Oct '06) Jun '16 Anonymous 85
News This is the season of giving and no better way ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1
News Western Michigan woman sends 17,000 valentines ... (Feb '06) Nov '15 Jetta_2007 6
News Top 5 things to do this weekend (Jul '15) Jul '15 District 1 1
Debate: Ferguson - Spring Lake, MI (Feb '15) May '15 stryker 2
lost dog (Jan '15) Jan '15 Karri Redmond 1
News Hesperia teacher Doug Baird, former wrestling c... (May '14) Sep '14 DTA-1 4

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages