Gang sweep nets 77 arrests, 53 suspec...

Gang sweep nets 77 arrests, 53 suspects are from Hesperia

There are 8 comments on the Hesperia Star story from Jun 27, 2006, titled Gang sweep nets 77 arrests, 53 suspects are from Hesperia. In it, Hesperia Star reports that:

More than 50 alleged gang members and other wanted suspects were picked up during a one-day gang sweep of the city earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hesperia Star.

Second Thoughts

Ridgecrest, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2006
Fry them all. They are no longer an asset to society, but a liability.

Since: Apr 07

Apple Valley, CA

#2 Apr 20, 2007
Second Thoughts wrote:
Fry them all. They are no longer an asset to society, but a liability.
It is scary to think that there are people like you loose in the high desert community.
Second Thoughts

Ridgecrest, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2007
smart ones wrote:
<quoted text>
It is scary to think that there are people like you loose in the high desert community.
Ditto
God is my jury

Redlands, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2010
My husband was arrested during this sweep before heading to church and he was a tax payer like the rest of us. So keep your nasty comments to your self.

Since: Oct 09

Apple Valley, CA

#5 Nov 30, 2010
God is my jury wrote:
My husband was arrested during this sweep before heading to church and he was a tax payer like the rest of us. So keep your nasty comments to your self.
So, this means what? That we should just not arrest anyone for fear of making one mistake out of 100? Maybe, if your husband didn't look like a gang member he wouldn't have been mistaken for one...just a thought. I've yet to be arrested mistakenly for any crime. Why? Because I don't look, or dress like a criminal.

Think about it.

Since: Oct 09

Apple Valley, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2010
smart ones wrote:
<quoted text>
People who think like you are called targets, or victims.
Super Gay

Lincoln, NE

#7 Oct 1, 2011
Second Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because I don't look, or dress like a criminal.
Think about it.
I agree, Homosexuality is not a crime and I think your sleeveless fishnet shirt is wonderful.
ThatOneGuy

Ontario, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2014
What gangs are in hesperia? In the 1980's, i heard of a "Varrio Hespa 13", if that's an actual gang or not i have no idea. Just curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
Good person Jun 25 Good person 1
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) Jun 25 Solarman 25
the music thread (Apr '12) Jun 25 Musikologist 20
Hesperia water quality Jun 24 Bravo 1
News California's presidential party is over, and he... Jun 17 Who 3
News Upset brewing in Tulare County supes race Distr... Jun 14 Who 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages