Abused Hesperia runaway flees to Pomo...

Abused Hesperia runaway flees to Pomona police

There are 2 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Abused Hesperia runaway flees to Pomona police. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

HESPERIA A man and his wife were arrested Friday for the torture of the man's daughter after the girl ran away from their Hesperia home and fled to Pomona, San Bernardino County Sheriff's Hesperia station officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Jo Ann

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Have you ever heard cry wolf!! Well, that is what this little girl is doing to her dad and step mom! All her dad was doing the best they could for her and brother's and sister's! It is ashame that she would tell lies to the police! just so she can go with her mom! She is a trobled girl! the police need to look at her track record! All she ever does is cause trouble.. Why on earth woudl she do this? Dad has provided for All there 14 teen childerne. And no problem there! I just don't get it! No problem with the other childeren~~~~
Unknown

Mission Hills, CA

#2 Jun 8, 2012
I don't believe this, look at the girls background she was always in trouble the dad worked hard to give the kids what they have I think they should ask the other kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denise mariscal Feb 21 Tamarindofv 5
Devin Nunes (May '17) Feb 17 Who 34
Justice Feb 15 Tamarindofv 9
Review: Apple Valley Town Mall Development Feb 8 APPLE VALLEY TOWN... 60
News Packing up, moving out: People leaving Californ... Feb 7 Solarman 1
tulare county grand jury complaints being cover... (Mar '17) Feb 5 Who 4
Poll Tulare County Sheriff's Department Above The Law ? (Mar '15) Feb 5 Who 59

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance