Hesperia man suspected of molesting c...

Hesperia man suspected of molesting children

There are 7 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from May 8, 2012, titled Hesperia man suspected of molesting children. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Jack Anthony Anderwald, 54, was booked into jail on suspicion of committing lewd and lascivious acts with a child younger than 14-years-old. Sheriff's investigators suspect he has more victims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

old neighbor

Gary, IN

#1 May 30, 2012
What a pig. I knew this man personally and used to be his neighbor always thought he was a good father. I would have never suspected this..It breaks my heart for all these victims. He needs to rot in jail..I hope he becomes some ones bitch in there..
Nobody important

Kingman, AZ

#2 Jan 29, 2013
old neighbor wrote:
What a pig. I knew this man personally and used to be his neighbor always thought he was a good father. I would have never suspected this..It breaks my heart for all these victims. He needs to rot in jail..I hope he becomes some ones bitch in there..
He is a pig! He deserves a life in prison. You used to be his neighbor? Me too... everyone thought he was a good father..
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Wow... use to work with this guy, real friendly, loved his daughters.. never in my life i would have suspected this...
James he is my uncle

South El Monte, CA

#4 Sep 9, 2013
I say all of you who thinks he did this and the stupid bitch that is putting my family names out there like this is wrong but we all know how the court system works guilty till proven innocent so you better come up with the truth people because when the end does come for us all God will pay you back
motherwasavictim

Highland, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2016
James he is my uncle wrote:
I say all of you who thinks he did this and the stupid bitch that is putting my family names out there like this is wrong but we all know how the court system works guilty till proven innocent so you better come up with the truth people because when the end does come for us all God will pay you back
Really? Because they're other victims!!! I know personally fk your uncle hope he drops the soap!!!
Jailtheabuser

Phelan, CA

#6 Mar 17, 2016
Jack is a perverted child molester. He's a scumbag and deserves to get his just desserts from big ol Bubbah. LOL. He will get some of what he dished out.
He is a vile predator who needs to be locked up and beaten daily and will never see the light of day.
POS Jack James devil.

Since: Apr 16

Location hidden

#8 Apr 22, 2016
Why Isn't he dead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
Visalia Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Cory 2
Victorville County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... Sep 22 Nicky 2
News Eastside Tulare County supervisor race reveals ... Sep 22 Who 1
Temporary Housing Sep 18 GCamp13 1
Moving back to California - What is Apple Valle... (Oct '09) Sep 15 Uno Dhas Traits 36
News The Latest: Big Sur fire grows to more than 100... Aug '16 kathiegravy 1

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages