Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob G...

Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia falsely defends allegations..

There are 809 comments on the calvarychapelabuse.com story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia falsely defends allegations... In it, calvarychapelabuse.com reports that:

Bob Grenier's defense to the Calvary Chapel Visalia Board leaked: Following is the outline / notes of BG's response to his Board in 2009 after they were confronted with the Child Abuse allegations, etc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at calvarychapelabuse.com.

The Truth

Hanford, CA

#728 Oct 5, 2013
Of good, my husband will keep an eye out for you ;)
neo

Hanford, CA

#729 Oct 6, 2013
Who wrote:
Who did it again! He played with your heart! Got lost in the game! Ooh baby baby! Oops I think I'm in love! duh duh duh duh duuuhuuuhuh duhduhduh innocent!
-
All this time Alex [obviously my personal opinion based upon reading his "stuff"] has piped off about how all he would like is his day in court, and that if ever The Lord would allow him to face his stepfather in open court, the case would be so one-sided that they'd change his stepfather in a prison jumper before he even got out of the courtroom.
-
Then, The Lord provides Alex with JUST SUCH an opportunity.
Does Alex take the road he publicly claimed to wish to take?
No.
All of a sudden he becomes a welfarist liberal and claims First Amendment protection.

Your heart is black
Your spirit dead
You will be judged
for all you've said
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#730 Oct 6, 2013
Steven wrote:
Wow who.... you are so redicilious.... just focus on the important stufff....live, laugh, love and demand justice for those that have been wronged....simple no matter what point of view
yep
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#731 Oct 6, 2013
Who wrote:
To the general reader.
My name is Who. I've had no communication with Bob, so please do not think I am some sycophant.
I "discovered" Alex' rants when I typed 'local news' into google and I discovered topix.com . A very small part of me wishes that I wasn't so curious about local news, but it's a very small part.
I am a neo-Luddite Who believes that the proliferation of child porn is enough reason to blow the internet up.
We have amazon.com , but at what cost?
Fact is, I hate the internet and wish it'd never been invented.
I did escape an attack by CA's most prolific unapprehended serial killer, so I'm not a fan of cops.
Cops are there to give you a ticket, but every time in my life when I REALLY needed a cop, they are eating donuts off a hooker's back. Pigs Pigs Pigs.
I had no idea that Alex' younger brother was a steroid-pumping Lance Armstrong wannabe until Alex made that revelation public at michaelnewnham.com and at his hatesite
ilovetovacuummypawnshopscarpets.com
I care deeply about the truth, and I have a preternatural ability to ferret out bullshit. Which is why I can make Alex go psycho so easily. He doesn't like it when people don't immediately kiss his ass.
His hatesite is heavily edited and redacted over time, so "publish" is much too strong a word to use in describing what he does at his hatesite.
He doesn't even post retractions...he just hits the delete button and pretends like he was never full of shit to begin with. And since I care so deeply and passionately about truth, well, I guess you can infer what I think of his typing.
But despite all that, I DO NOT HATE ALEX.
All of this is me showing some good old-fashioned Christian love to someone that needs it.
-
Like to hear it, here it go!
liar
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#732 Oct 6, 2013
Who wrote:
you says
"...The testimony included corroborated (by 3 of the Grenier's) reports...The instances were too numerous to count according to 3 of the Grenier's..."
Who says
Private family matter, one-sided presentation of facts, lack of retraxctions at your hatesite, general inconsistency and stupidity on your part. Forgive me if I don't believe you.
you says
"...The 'official' word received was that the DA's office kicked back the investigation and rejected it due to 'statute of limitations', even with the report that omitted much of the most violent testimony from 2 of the Grenier's..."
Who says
Blaming it on statute of limitations is just a polite way of saying they don't believe you. Truth hurts, huh?
you says
"...(fortunately, emails document the information being sent to detectives in addition to the in-person interviews at the VPD station of 2 of the brothers)...."
Who says
Post said correspondence at topix.com and I will be happy to tear your argument to shreds.
you says
"...Bob's blood son Paul came out with allegations that he was molested by his pastor police chaplain father. There is also a witness who says Paul told the person that Bob molested him many years prior to the public allegation, so Paul's allegation wasn't new, just new to the public...."
Who says
This 'person' is your wife, you know the backbiting gossipper that should have dumped your ass when you fucked another woman and then fucked her without so much as cleaning your dick off?
IOW private family matter, character assassination, hate campaign. Next!
you says
"...Two other Grenier brothers testify that Bob made them shower with him naked on several occasions..."
Who says
Most little dudes have taken showers with their father. Every day? That would be a problem. If you were a chick? That would be a problem. Your wording serves your hate campaigning ends so well that you'll certainly forgive me for not believing you.
"...in a one person shower and that Bob, as a regular habit, was naked in front of them with his genitals in full view...."
Who says
You lived in the same fucking house. So he should never step out of his bedroom without a three-piece suit? Are you telling me your son has never inadvertently seen your dick? Doubtful.
-
I'll continue tomorrow.
get a job, stupid
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#733 Oct 6, 2013
U r a dick wrote:
LOL no one believes that the truth is anywhere near what you are looking for. Your momma got raped by this prolific rapist and you are severly bent. You have so much in common with the Greniers it's pathetic. That's why it's hard to believe that you are not one.
You say that this is a private family matter but you have decided you should put yourself in the middle of the argument. Siding with the rapist. Hmmm, that's very telling. Perhaps a little Stockholmes Syndrome going on here. If a family matter dik head then butt the fu€k out.
Your little comebacks and play by play are hardly legible let alone make since. They are just bad attempts at comebacks by a very sick wannabe.
Mind your own fu€king business. Take your own Fu€king advice and go fu€k yourself. You Sandusky child molesting lover.im sure you live little boys and we are gonna se you in the news very soon. They track you sim fu€ks down and let jail justice prevail. Soon I hope.
So for now you peice of shit, fu€k off.
I agree
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#734 Oct 6, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>You see, Alex? Your hate campaign will be known by its fruits. And these are the fruits your hate campaign bears. This is enough to tell me that you are not guided by God in this, but rather by your father the devil. The truth is not in you.
And you are? Holy cow . You are lost.
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#735 Oct 6, 2013
Not Alone wrote:
Yes Who, those are some very harsh ungodly words. None of us would want to lay claim to that kind of example but......I'm sure all of us have thought that about you. In fact, I could cut and paste from many of your old posts and remake the one you mock. With that said, I don't think this is Alex's fruit at all, but yours. In fact, I thought it was you writing to yourself again. Which is probably is.
oh yea... pulled your covers
The Truth

Hanford, CA

#736 Oct 7, 2013
neo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your heart is black
Your spirit dead
You will be judged
for all you've said
Who knows it is true. Who is heartless. Perfect for CCV.
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#737 Nov 11, 2013
Anybody know what is going on with this?
Who

United States

#738 Nov 11, 2013
As a matter of fact I do...
the matter iz.currently.under appeal for anti-SLAPP protection.
The only matter before the court is whether Hon. Vortmann was acting within the law by allowing the trial to move forward.
_
All of this puts Aldex in a very odd position. After years and years of insisting that all he wanted was his day in court where he could confront Bob, Aldex is hoping for an appeal decision that, if favorable to him, would keep the matter from EVER seeing the inside of a courtroom.
My name is STILL Who.
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#739 Nov 11, 2013
Who wrote:
As a matter of fact I do...
the matter iz.currently.under appeal for anti-SLAPP protection.
The only matter before the court is whether Hon. Vortmann was acting within the law by allowing the trial to move forward.
_
All of this puts Aldex in a very odd position. After years and years of insisting that all he wanted was his day in court where he could confront Bob, Aldex is hoping for an appeal decision that, if favorable to him, would keep the matter from EVER seeing the inside of a courtroom.
My name is STILL Who.
thanx for the update
Child Molester Bob Grenie

Mesquite, NV

#740 Nov 25, 2013
Chuck is dead, Buford is joining him soon and Bob is still telling families how to parent the "biblical way". That's like the wolf trying to teach the flock how to shepherd.

Somebody throw this guy in jail please!
Who

Austin, TX

#741 Nov 25, 2013
Your last post is an act of defamation that is punishable under U.S. law.
I would strongly recommend that you cease and desist from breaking U.S. law, for should you continue you may get sued,
My name is Who.
The Truth

Hanford, CA

#743 Nov 29, 2013
Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse. If you can stomach reading more, click on the following link and then double click on the link on the page to which it brings you.

http://thewartburgwatch.com/tww2/wp-content/u ...

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Please join with me in praying for justice.
Who

Longview, TX

#744 Dec 1, 2013
Yes, well if you have anything new to add then have at it. There's a lot to say, and anything worth saying is worth saying clearly. Paul made a declaration before the Court, and it is more than worth noting that Paul's communications with all parties involved, when taken entire, are not without inconsistencies.
_
In other words, based on my reading of all PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE (mind you!hehe) information, Paul is full of shit.
Now.
As the trial date nears and depositions are taken, Paul and his little paulpaul problems will be noted for the public record only in so far as such mention is necessary for and limited to the restoration of Bob Grenier's unjustly tarnished name.
How would YOU like it if every day's front page of the newspaper was splattered with false accusations against YOU?!
I didn't. think so.
My name is still Who.
How about you?
The Truth

Hanford, CA

#745 Jan 1, 2014
Let's hope something can be done about this pastor/molester this year.

Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse. If you can stomach reading more, click on the following link and then double click on the link on the page to which it brings you.

http://thewartburgwatch.com/tww2/wp-content/u ...

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Please join with me in praying for justice! This is the year!
Who

United States

#746 Jan 1, 2014
Sure... Whatevs. Please reread my earlier comments uppittyuppitty there above THIS post, which is itself above that empty box down there below,
which you can use all Saturday-morning SAT-like to answer the following questions:
If Bob had a straw that reached across the table and he drank your milkshake and you complained, you'd be justified?
Would the disinterested third party (in THIS analogy, the can of whoopass the CA legal skystem reserves for those that break the law) be so justified?
If Bob had no straw?
If you were an overweight Cartman crybaby that wasn't thinking straight because he drank his milkshake too quick?
A greedy kid that wants some of Bob's milkshake?
And what if we find the kid with a steadily-growing Pinnochio nose oops i mean straw?
I hate to strain your brain (esp. you, Alldex!)
but if you could get back to me with answers to those questions here at topix.com that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Who.
Pastor Molests Son

Mesquite, NV

#747 Jan 3, 2014
Defending a child molester is as evil as the molestation. Evil breads evil. Join me in prayer for Paul Grenier and his evil father, Pastor Bob Grenier, who molested him.

Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse. If you can stomach reading more, click on the following link and then double click on the link on the page to which it brings you.

http://thewartburgwatch.com/tww2/wp-content/u ...

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

How this man is still pastoring a church is baffling. The gears of Justice turn slowly. But they will turn.
Pastor Molests Son

Mesquite, NV

#748 Jan 3, 2014
Paul goes on to say this,
"And shame on you Gayle for allowing all this abuse to happen on your watch. I don’t even know how you live with yourself. You out of everyone are probably the most abhorrent person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I can’t begin to imagine what kind of mother would stand by and let these ongoing episodes of violence and abuse happen to her children. I hope you live in shame the rest of your life for what you allowed to happen. To some this may sound harsh, but I have had to live with this shame and these scars for many years as well. My brothers and I were the victims. Not Bob and Gayle as they would like you to believe. We were innocent children that were terrorized in every way imaginable by the monster that is Bob Grenier. Gayle knows it and chose to defend this monster and I hope when she looks in the mirror she sees the monster she allowed herself to become for defending her husband."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thieves take grapes from vineyard near Exeter (Oct '15) 20 hr Who 14
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Tue Ted 4,833
News Tulare County sheriff busts human trafficking ring Aug 19 Who 12
Fire Aug 17 Hals 2
Moving back to California - What is Apple Valle... (Oct '09) Aug 13 Cafdveteransgroup 33
Suzanne Sites-Fenton (Apr '06) Aug 9 RedDidIt 16
News The Latest: Big Sur fire grows to more than 100... Aug 9 kathiegravy 1

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages