beyonddone

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

we have had the unfortunate experience of being the landlords to a medical marijuana dispensary. here are the the facts: the tenants have refused to pay their rent for almost a year, refuse access to their unit so we have no idea what damage they have done and are a general nuisance to the other neighbors. The "patients" totally disrespect the property as well as neighboring properties. They park wherever they choose without regard for "private property" signs, throw their "medicine" bottles all over the parking lots, and leave whatever garbage they have in their cars in the parking lots when they leave. The problem is not the marijuana, it is the fact that the dispensaries are just "legalized" drug dealers.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Hence the term Medical Marijuana.
USMC

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Nothing but good can come from the legalization of marijuana. We have been oppressed for way to long
NO BAMA 2012

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

beyonddone wrote:
we have had the unfortunate experience of being the landlords to a medical marijuana dispensary. here are the the facts: the tenants have refused to pay their rent for almost a year, refuse access to their unit so we have no idea what damage they have done and are a general nuisance to the other neighbors. The "patients" totally disrespect the property as well as neighboring properties. They park wherever they choose without regard for "private property" signs, throw their "medicine" bottles all over the parking lots, and leave whatever garbage they have in their cars in the parking lots when they leave. The problem is not the marijuana, it is the fact that the dispensaries are just "legalized" drug dealers.
Eah Sheddup!!
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

beyonddone wrote:
So whats your point?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ronald, but I am just born in Europa. Also I am not addicted to pot. I have an addiction to tobacco, but it is not a problem with snus. My favorite plant is salvia, and it cures all addiction, habituations and compulsive behaviors, even when we are not interested in curing them, like with my tobacco-snus.
The reason why I am for the legalization of marjiuana and all drugs are purely driven by my concern to be able to provide the real information about all substances to the public, and to make health politics consistent, and to help the cure of people really addicted to drugs (legal or illegal). And, well, to solve the corruption problems.
In my country the number of heroin users has diminish a lot when they made it (unofficially) legal to prevent the spreading of AIDS. I sincerely believe that drugs are not really a problem, unless they become illegal, because this gives an incentive to criminals to sell hazardous products to the kids.
drugs are not a problem, you say?

I was just reading this article in the bay guardian written by a liberal saying it IS a problem.

and wondering what drugs you are on.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>drugs are not a problem, you say?
orientals are the problem

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>drugs are not a problem, you say?
I was just reading this article in the bay guardian written by a liberal saying it IS a problem.
and wondering what drugs you are on.
Wow, right! I am on coffee.

Telling me that someone, belonging to some group, said X, is not an argument.

Especially that I agree that there is a big problem with drug.

We only disagree on the solution.

I think that prohibition can only aggravate the drug problem. I begin to think that it create the drug problem.

I suggest legalization, and regulation, and even taxation proportional to their genuinely statistically measurable problems.
In that case, I think that smoked tobacco and alcohol will be expensive, and that the life-insurance will pay you to snus tobacco, to smoke cannabis and salvia, and to consume from time to time many other plants.

Prohibition is only a tool to hook you with expensive inefficacious synthetic drug, instead of allowing the use of natural plants we use since millennia. Prohibition results in an unfair and unhealthy competition with nature and people's ancestral knowledge. It is insane at the start.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
orientals are the problem
I don't think so(*).

Liars are problems. And their victims too if they can't awake.
That exists in all nationality, I'm afraid. It is universal.

(*) an "asian" movie on youtube might help you, perhaps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hugh Jass

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Legalize it already geeee wizzzz!
Nomad Paskenta Nomlaki

Jackson St Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

KrazyKyngeKorny wrote:
<quoted text>
And illegal immigration is also illegal. Where does that get us? We have a HUGE population of illegal aliens, and the feds, whose law prohibits them does nothing to stop them.
I agree being Native American any descendants off the Mayflower are illegal aliens and our Homeland Security should have dispatched them instead of assisted the illegal aliens in survival.
See what happens when you lend a helping hand they not only took the hand but the whole continent...
By the way it is legal for duly enrolled members of federally recognized Indian tribes in US to use and posess objects of their religion(s) so Saith the American Indian Religious Freedom Act.
That includes pot, peyote and shrooms-HO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Nomad Paskenta Nomlaki wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree being Native American any descendants off the Mayflower are illegal aliens and our Homeland Security should have dispatched them instead of assisted the illegal aliens in survival.
See what happens when you lend a helping hand they not only took the hand but the whole continent...
By the way it is legal for duly enrolled members of federally recognized Indian tribes in US to use and posess objects of their religion(s) so Saith the American Indian Religious Freedom Act.
That includes pot, peyote and shrooms-HO!
Could an American convert him/herself into an American Indian Religion? Could an European?

Anyway congrats for your religion. I hope you include Salvia divinorum, my lovely favorite plant. The African Tabernanthe iboga seems also to have some words to say.
Big Brown

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Everyone can say this or that all I know is......420 anyone......

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

YES!!!!
Weed for medical reasons

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

They should legalize it for medical recipients and stop harassing those marijuana clinics. I don't like marijuana and never would use it but if it helps people medically, why not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Marijuana should be legalized because we know today that the scientific evidences for making it illegal were 100% fake.
There are many books and youtube video which explains well how and why marijuana has been demonized for reason of special interests.
The illegality of marijuana is a lasting scandal, and it perverts the whole working of politics. Not just health politics, also economy, justice, etc.
And not just in America.

Since: Jun 12

Fuzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Japan:
Because published from the Kojiki, the most old composing connected with [B][url=http://www.billigefotb allskoadidas.com/]billige fotballsko[/url][U][/U][/B]Jap an, there was clearly a large dragon along with ten leads labeled Yamata zero Orochi. Its eye balls ended up blood vessels reddish, along with its abdominal ended up being generally tarnished along with crimson. Massive nature became customers its again, along with its dimension ended up being this sort of that will at the same time that crawled over a large number of provinces.
It was before slain from the who Susanoo who quested saving Kushi'inada, the most beautiful princess on the globe. The girl sever elder sisters have recently been sacrificed and for that reason your lady could have recently been, have Susanoo not necessarily fooled the dragon into sipping very much sake along with inside its drunken stupor block many ten connected with its leads.
Susanoo created the sword outside the surge on among the dragons tails, labeled the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. That became the sword connected with myth along with limitless energy.
China and taiwan:
Way back when, the supreme who ended up being called the Yellow-colored Emperor. If they observed the perfidy connected with world, they requested the rainfall who connected with older to be able to flood planet earth along with treatment that from the scourge connected with humanity.
The son from the Yellow-colored Emperor, Kun, beg while using excellent who to be able to reconsider, however the emperor ended up being steadfast inside his verdict.
Kun went quite a few countries along with observed a historical tortoise that will ended up all-around because the start connected with design. They advised Kun to find the key vessel filled with the off-road connected with design. Kun managed therefore along with began dispersing its details, wheresoever the off-road arrived massive islands sprung " up " from the seashore.
The Yellow-colored Emperor ended up being infuriated, along with sentenced Kun to be able to passing away. They labeled customers the who connected with spice to be able to implement Kun, along with even though Kun hid for countless years like a white wine moose, the who connected with spice eventually observed your pet along with put to sleep your pet. From the ash even so flower a terrific dragon, his son.
That newly made excellent dragon went to the structure from the Yellow-colored Emperor, along with [url=http://www.billigefotball skoadidas.com/]adidas f50[/url][/B][/B]imbued while using heart connected with his papa begged the who to prevent the rains. Filled with guilt the who contracted along with afforded Yu the main way to obtain the off-road connected with design. By it, they reconditioned the property, along with utilised his tail to form excellent waters.
The Emperor ended up being proud, along with appointed Yu the fresh who connected with rainfall. Yu right away ceased the surges, as well as the persons, grateful during that take action, questioned Yu to become their particular ruler. They contracted along with changed him or her self right into a individual, along with through your pet occur the dynasty connected with emperors.
beyonddone

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

medical marijuana should be dispensed like any other "medicine" at a pharmacy or hospital. the clinics just allow for the distribution to everyone by people that are reputable enough to be in a legitimate business. watching the crowd that gathered each day at our property made us realize that these are not sick people, just druggies. the State of California needs to join the rest of the USA and stop doing whatever they want to please the masses.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

beyonddone wrote:
medical marijuana should be dispensed like any other "medicine" at a pharmacy or hospital. the clinics just allow for the distribution to everyone by people that are reputable enough to be in a legitimate business. watching the crowd that gathered each day at our property made us realize that these are not sick people, just druggies. the State of California needs to join the rest of the USA and stop doing whatever they want to please the masses.
Do u want those druggies sitting around a pharmacy?
fastfastest

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

BAD Posts wrote:
Floundering in it's own ink.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,201 - 10,220 of15,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hesperia Discussions

Search the Hesperia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 min Drifting to sleep 4,558
Good Friday: Diocese connects immigrants' suffe... 2 hr Bama Yankee 1
Review: Patio Shack (Sep '12) 2 hr New Owners 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Gomers 199,087
Accosted Pastor Bob Grenier Thu Who 21
Four charged for murder of Exeter teenager (Feb '08) Apr 16 Death 31
Robert Schrader Apr 15 kdd 3
•••
•••

Hesperia News Video

•••
•••

Hesperia Jobs

•••
•••
•••