Work begins at Hesperia Walmart site

Work begins at Hesperia Walmart site

There are 26 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Work begins at Hesperia Walmart site. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

HESPERIA Residents can be forgiven if they doubt their eyes: Years after the promised 2007 opening of a Walmart Supercenter at the corner of Main Street and Escondido Avenue, site work is at last underway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hesperia Ca Walmart

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Jan 23, 2011
When is the new Walmart Supercenter at the corner of Southeast Corner of Main Street and Escondido Avenue in Hesperia, California to visit web at www.walmart.com is will be opened year of 2013 at Hesperia Marketplace?
juan Suarez

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Nothing better than having supercenter Walmart in hesperia so happy that our neighborhood is growing the way it is.
juan

Fontana, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Thank You very much ............. we do need a walmart in hesperia or a sams club
george lupe

Fontana, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Thank you Walmart ... The best thing in hesperia will be walmart
george

Fontana, CA

#6 Feb 2, 2012
I hope this year go's Very Fast.... I want to see that Walmart Now!!!.... Hesperia is growing very fast. New City new Stores
Michael Jackson

Fontana, CA

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Waiting for 2013
Marissa

Apple Valley, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Any idea where/when we can start to apply?
Raydot

California City, CA

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Can legal American citizens aply, or just illegal criminal alien mexicans.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10 Mar 26, 2012
50 million people are going to apply for the Super Wall Mart, give it up you'l never get on. Hey you may want to try at Lowe's they have a turn over every week. Why would anyone want to work at Wall Mart. Get a real job.

“Being a Guest is my Career”

Since: Jan 12

Petticoat Junction

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Raydot wrote:
50 million people are going to apply for the Super Wall Mart, give it up you'l never get on. Hey you may want to try at Lowe's they have a turn over every week. Why would anyone want to work at Wall Mart. Get a real job.
Says the person with NO job sitting at home waiting for the $$ to hit his ebt.
Gringo

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Work Mexican work
Brittney Murphy

Austin, TX

#13 Apr 26, 2012
You all need to calm the hell down.
Raydot

California City, CA

#14 Apr 28, 2012
Thank God the mexicans are being deported on a much faster scale. They are also self deporting. Im just glad Wall Mart in Mexico is so corrupt now, well thats normal for a country that kills their own people. What is it now 50 or 60,000 dead mexicans in just five years. Just one word, UNBELIEVABLE! Americans can finally smile again and go back to their jobs that were taken away by these illegal aliens.
MaryAnne

Hesperia, CA

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Thank God the mexicans are being deported on a much faster scale. They are also self deporting. Im just glad Wall Mart in Mexico is so corrupt now, well thats normal for a country that kills their own people. What is it now 50 or 60,000 dead mexicans in just five years. Just one word, UNBELIEVABLE! Americans can finally smile again and go back to their jobs that were taken away by these illegal aliens.
Illegal Aliens??please we may be mexicans but we work our ass off to me in this country unlike you guys who stand outside the freeway asking US for money maybe ur "People"should be doing the same thing and we didnt take your jobs we just have more talents than you guys!
diana_1987

Victorville, CA

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Raydot wrote:
idiot your not even the real american learn your history .. native are the real americans you retard
Jessy

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jun 19, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Maybe only idiots like you can work there. If you are a legal American first learn how to spell apply. Ass wipe, I hope you go to a restaurant and an illegal immigrant spits in your food!!!!!!!
cindy

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Lmao ahahahah wow! These comments are un called for raydod idiot! Hehehheheheh
cindy

Van Nuys, CA

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Wooooohooooo! Walmart! Here we come I like target! But walmart do have the best prices! In town! Sooooooooo look for me ill be in walmart ;*) no longer got to drive down to bearvalley now its walking distance for me! Yeah buddy! Peace out......
Nels

Chatsworth, CA

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Raydot wrote:
learn how to spell and than talk isht about mexican.
America

Norwalk, CA

#21 Jul 24, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Silly goose you are. Commenting on an article about a Super Wal-Mart.How naive are you? Wal-Mart is the problem, the corporation takes your job by outsourcing and making their products in other countries. The "illegals" are just a simple scapegoat. One more thing last time I checked..."America" was a continent. Two to be exact...oh and that makes "Mexicans", yes "MEXICANS" American to. Think about it? or is that too much to ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sam's Club Supercenter is new located at 19... (Jul '11) 3 hr Sxyvbrnttng 2
Good person Fri Who 3
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... Jul 22 Lulubelle Fire 5
Party(go fast) in apple valley (Sep '15) Jul 22 Second Thoughts 8
Moving back to California - What is Apple Valle... (Oct '09) Jul 22 Second Thoughts 32
News Reed, Leona Amanda Jul 19 Bob Farmer 1
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Solarman 25

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages