Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse

Feb 16, 2013 Full story: The Fresno Bee 151

A bitter family feud between mega-church pastor Bob Grenier and his estranged sons escalated this month with a son's claim in court papers that his father sexually molested him as a child.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
DD Huge Phat Girl

Visalia, CA

#158 Apr 17, 2013
IMO IMO IMO IMO, lol
DD Huge Phat Girl

Visalia, CA

#159 Apr 17, 2013
I'm so fat.
Who

Manteca, CA

#160 Apr 17, 2013
neo wrote:
<quoted text> Who, who are you BG's lawyer ? What's your stake in all of this. If Alex is just a nut job, why do you pop up all over the place chasing him? Isn't that a big waste of time? Unless you got some dog in this fight.
Well apparently no one told the resident dumb-asses that the decision is in Bob's favor, and that he would likely win the case on merits. I understand why this would make Alex upset...but then suffering the consequences for committing a crime is the touchstone for any just and successful legal system.
Is Alex upset because he lost, or is he upset that he was unable to "pawn" (hehe) off his court costs onto someone else?
My name is STILL
Who.
you says
"...are you BG's lawyer ?..."
Who says
No. But I understand why you may be confused. The arguments I developed at topix.com for consumption here were taken by the lawyer into the courtroom, and it was those arguments developed at topix.com that won the day in court.
I have to admit that since my argument won, I've been a bit more full of myself lately. But then if I am, it is not without cause!!!!
An actual Lawyer

Mesquite, NV

#161 Apr 18, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well apparently no one told the resident dumb-asses that the decision is in Bob's favor, and that he would likely win the case on merits. I understand why this would make Alex upset...but then suffering the consequences for committing a crime is the touchstone for any just and successful legal system.
Is Alex upset because he lost, or is he upset that he was unable to "pawn" (hehe) off his court costs onto someone else?
My name is STILL
Who.
you says
"...are you BG's lawyer ?..."
Who says
No. But I understand why you may be confused. The arguments I developed at topix.com for consumption here were taken by the lawyer into the courtroom, and it was those arguments developed at topix.com that won the day in court.
I have to admit that since my argument won, I've been a bit more full of myself lately. But then if I am, it is not without cause!!!!
BG didn't win sh*t, the only crimes committed were by BG against his sons and church. Now BG will get to hear all those documented issues displayed before the public.
Only a dumb ass would call what Alex did a crime. You are obviously not a lawyer or you would understand the difference between civil and criminal. But the court of appeals will deal with this issue and now the split cases will be reconnected and BG will lose once and for all!
May his Satanic regime finally end.
Who

Manteca, CA

#163 Apr 18, 2013
Hey everybody, check it out!
Alex is on PhxP making fun of a guy that suffered a brain aneurysm and is only alive because of two brain surgeries. Start reading around comment 300 for context.
http://michaelnewnham.com/...
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#164 Apr 18, 2013
Scratch that...comment 296
neo

Visalia, CA

#166 Apr 20, 2013
An actual Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
BG didn't win sh*t, the only crimes committed were by BG against his sons and church. Now BG will get to hear all those documented issues displayed before the public.
Only a dumb ass would call what Alex did a crime. You are obviously not a lawyer or you would understand the difference between civil and criminal. But the court of appeals will deal with this issue and now the split cases will be reconnected and BG will lose once and for all!
Who- why don't you answer this ? Instead you got all sideways about Alex making fun of someone- Weak
neo

Visalia, CA

#167 Apr 20, 2013
An actual Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that this is what will happen?
neo

Visalia, CA

#168 Jun 15, 2013
Anyone out there know what's going on with this situation?
Who

Manteca, CA

#169 Jun 15, 2013
I'll post you a summary later today er tonight.
Basically the judge said that the father was likely to win the defamation case based upon merits, but the issue before the court (due to how Alex chose to respond to the suit) was whether the suit by father against son violated son's first amendment protections.
The judge in this case said no, the suit does not violate son's first amendment right to free speech, and were it not for the first amendment issue before the court, the father would likely win if the first amendment issue hadn't been brought up.
But it HAS been brought up, by Alex, leading to an interminable number of appeals fueled by ACLU wannabes.
Alex always said if he could simply have his day in court, everyone would see things his way.
But Alex chose not to. He could have responded to the defamation suit, and if what Alex alleges were true and he had evidence proving such (as he has always stated has been the case), then the defamation suit is the perfect venue for just such a thing.
But Alex chose to NOT take that route.

I could keep typing, but I'll just sum up by saying that I suspect Alex does not WANT resolution...he wants to drag out his hate campaign for as long as his family is breathing. It's quite sad, actually...
My name is Who.
neo

Visalia, CA

#170 Jun 15, 2013
interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town, water officials steaming over possible ta... 1 hr Harper Valley PTA 1
Community agencies hosting holiday food drive, ... Fri Mary 1
Suzanne Sites-Fenton (Apr '06) Nov 20 Shelly 15
the music thread (Apr '12) Nov 18 Musikologist 17
Chase Merritt's family Nov 17 Questions 1
Barb Stanton fired (May '07) Nov 10 Gary Darcy 40
Man pleads not guilty in Phelan triple shooting (Oct '09) Nov 10 SUNWATCHER 43

High Wind Warning for San Bernardino County was issued at November 23 at 7:00PM PST

Hesperia News Video

Hesperia Dating
Find my Match

Hesperia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hesperia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hesperia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:14 am PST