Cartel drug bust yields arrests in He...

Cartel drug bust yields arrests in Hesperia

There are 26 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Sep 3, 2009, titled Cartel drug bust yields arrests in Hesperia. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Four people have been arrested in Hesperia with $1.1 million in alleged drug money during a bust by narcotics agents focused on the Sinaloa drug cartel, state officials announced Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peter Calabro

Port Hueneme, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Look a the age of these men...these arent your average Mexican Cartel thug who are in their 20's.These guys must be high ranking,usuallly ordering the killing of cops and rivals down in Mexico.
Harmony

Hesperia, CA

#2 Sep 3, 2009
It was Anthony Adams that stated months ago that there is no crime in Hesperia and if there was he would have seen it. I wonder if he has spotted the recall express now racing through Hesperia on it's way to a resounding replacement of the 59th assembly district member? Adams act of ignoring the immigration problem for years on the high desert has helped to result in the cartels feeling comfortable enough to use our city to organize and store huge sums of money to traffic in cocaine. One may easily presume that with these large sums of money in the hands of criminals that there has also been violence associated with it. Thanks for ignoring us Anthony. Your lack of respect may aid in your undoing.
bryan

Claremont, CA

#3 Sep 3, 2009
great job! these scum bags are off the street. only to be replaced in a few weeks. how can this be you say? they didnt fix the root of the problem..... americans want drugs. if they close the mc'donalds down the street from me, ill just go to the mc'donalds on the other side of town. good job, kinda.
DST

Orange, CA

#4 Sep 3, 2009
Why bother Sacramento will only let them out
Reche Canyon Resident

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2009
Do reporters actually investigate anything? It seems they can only copy and paste with this story.
From what I can find Bushmaster does not make an AK-47 rifle.

Only 2 million for bail? Guess we just want their money and not them.

Nice work on getting the illegal drug peddlers of the street.
Seeing red

Hesperia, CA

#6 Sep 3, 2009
Beans!!
Mexi keel

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Sep 4, 2009
This is what mexico breeds and exports.
Just killem

Norwalk, CA

#8 Sep 4, 2009
Just killem all. That's what they would do to anyone that got in their way. No mercy...just get rid of them!!!! They're useless to our society!!!
Mexi keel

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Sep 4, 2009
I also like the way the messycans killed the 17 down in their own cuidad juarez. They lined up their own people like rats and filled em with lead. Self exterminnation just like the aztecs. How wonderful!
whitey

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Sep 4, 2009
my fuciking coke!!!!!
chihuahua

Lakewood, CA

#11 Sep 4, 2009
This is the end result of keeping marijuana illegal, FEDS! way to go.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Sep 4, 2009
You can bust as many as you want remember to the cartel if your a rat you must pay. Sooner or later ever rat has a day with the exterminator. Keep on wasting your time and money on a battle you will never win.
SOCAL FAN

Ontario, CA

#13 Sep 4, 2009
Mexi keel wrote:
I also like the way the messycans killed the 17 down in their own cuidad juarez. They lined up their own people like rats and filled em with lead. Self exterminnation just like the aztecs. How wonderful!
YEAH KEEP TALKING SHIT ALL YOU WHITE TRAILER TRASH KEEP SNORING THAT COKE.
SpenglerX

Claremont, CA

#14 Sep 5, 2009
White trash keeps snorting the Coke and the rat mexicans bring it!
Pa BLOW escobar

Riverside, CA

#15 Sep 5, 2009
Thats right,while you guys keep getting F'd in the azz in lockup when you get caught punk beaches. Your familias include KY in your quarterly packages?
Rebel

Covina, CA

#16 Sep 5, 2009
Lets see!!!. More low life mexicans doing what they do best in our inland empire.
Uncle Ron

San Jose, CA

#17 Sep 5, 2009
Reche Canyon Resident wrote:
Do reporters actually investigate anything? It seems they can only copy and paste with this story.
From what I can find Bushmaster does not make an AK-47 rifle.
Only 2 million for bail? Guess we just want their money and not them.
Nice work on getting the illegal drug peddlers of the street.
Nah, just tuning up the story for a Feinstein-like gun grab. Gone is the part where they found an Israeli made Uzi. They want us to believe that Neo-Nazi/Arab Terrorists/Israel haters are mass producing automatic weapons for the drug cartels.

Nevemind that if one has some serious cash in hand, you can buy all sorts of neat stuff from formerly eastern bloc countries as well as countries with ongoing conflicts.

Buy hey, when have the facts ever been apart of the media process?
Cucamonga Minuteman

Ontario, CA

#18 Sep 5, 2009
Looks like Hesperia has been experiencing "the brown plague" recently. Good luck with that.
Rebel

Covina, CA

#19 Sep 5, 2009
Mexicans brought us the swine flu,,,,most of the drugs, most of the crime in our inland valley (read the paper bean boy). Tijuana has more murders per month than Baghdad. Its a drug infested crime ridden hole that most of the illegal low life mexicans come here from.
I have mexican friends that act civilized.
SOCAL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH KEEP TALKING **** ALL YOU WHITE TRAILER TRASH KEEP SNORING THAT COKE.
What a surprise

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#20 Sep 6, 2009
I wonder how many different names they were using to collect welfare, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thieves take grapes from vineyard near Exeter (Oct '15) 6 min Who 14
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 8 hr Ted 4,833
News Tulare County sheriff busts human trafficking ring Aug 19 Who 12
Fire Aug 17 Hals 2
Moving back to California - What is Apple Valle... (Oct '09) Aug 13 Cafdveteransgroup 33
Suzanne Sites-Fenton (Apr '06) Aug 9 RedDidIt 16
News The Latest: Big Sur fire grows to more than 100... Aug 9 kathiegravy 1

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages