|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

ROBERT THOMAS DOES NOT STICK BEHIND HIS WORK
HE BUILT A DIFF FOR ME A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AGO AND THE DIFF GRENADED. FOUND NO LOCK TIGHT AND HAD FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE LOOK AT DIFF AND SAID IT WAS DUE TO NO LOCK TIGHT
HIGHLEY DONT RECCOMEND
Ron

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Wow, I wish I would have read these reviews. Robert built my Ford IRS differential with all new parts. He did not use Loktite and three of the bolts backed out of the ring gear and destroyed my pumpkin. I asked him the week before it went out about the noise and he said it was tire noise. He refused to take responsibility for his poor workmanship. I offered him a second chance and he refused to touch the all new parts again. He said, "I don't want to take a chance on it coming apart again". I would not recommend him to anyone.
Ron
Russ

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rob built my axles and designed my steering...he has been nothing but a stand up and honest guy in my opinion. He will do what you ask and recommend solutions that will last.
levi

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Ron wrote:
Wow, I wish I would have read these reviews. Robert built my Ford IRS differential with all new parts. He did not use Loktite and three of the bolts backed out of the ring gear and destroyed my pumpkin. I asked him the week before it went out about the noise and he said it was tire noise. He refused to take responsibility for his poor workmanship. I offered him a second chance and he refused to touch the all new parts again. He said, "I don't want to take a chance on it coming apart again". I would not recommend him to anyone.
Ron
Robert thomas does great work he put a set of lokers in my bronco he did a great job and for a good price he is the only one ill take my bronco to
Grizzly

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

How come Google User & Ron sound like they are the one in the same guy. Maybe he should make up a new name & say the same thing.
Ron if you knew he did something wrong why would you take it back again or did you want it done for "FREE" the second time?
Google User I'm not sure but I don't know of many shops that will give anyone more than a couple month warranty let a lone a year & what were your driving conditions, because it seems you knew he built heavy duty rear ends, not just freeway driving, so might it be your driving that broke it & not the workmanship.

A Transmission shop on Hesperia Rd. HIGHLY recommended Roberts Differentials to me for help with my axles on my Jeep. I found him to be Extra Helpful with assisting me with what I needed & even walked me through some steps in replacing parts. I am fair when it comes to working on cars R&Ring parts but I found that the help that I got from Robert made my life so much easier when it came to it.

THANKS Robert.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hesperia Discussions

Search the Hesperia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 55 min Abrahem 7,841
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Otay 200,331
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr Mis kites 15,915
Review: Daffodil Soothing Massage (Dec '13) Thu Dlaygo 2
Review: AAA Garage Door, Inc. Thu Be Doin Dat 4
Review: Q Marketing Thu Totarry Upsette 2
Review: Irescue Cell Phone Repair Thu frittle 2
•••
•••

Hesperia News Video

•••
•••

Hesperia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000