DA finds Apple Valley shooting by off...

DA finds Apple Valley shooting by officer justified

There are 5 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jan 4, 2011, titled DA finds Apple Valley shooting by officer justified. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

The District Attorney's Office released news Tuesday that it completed its review of a July 2010 officer-involved shooting in Apple Valley was legally justified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Since: Oct 09

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2011
I'm amazed that they even had to do an investigation.

The guy jumps from a stolen vehicle - Strike 1

The guy runs from the cops - Strike 2

The guy turns in a threatening manner with something in his hand - Strike 3

The cop should have taken him out of our misery.
Super Gay

Lincoln, NE

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Second Thoughts wrote:
I'm amazed that they even had to do an investigation.
The guy jumps from a stolen vehicle - Strike 1
The guy runs from the cops - Strike 2
The guy turns in a threatening manner with something in his hand - Strike 3
The cop should have taken him out of our misery.
You have taken me out of my misery just by being there, and thanks for slamming the American way, f**k the forefathers, who needs the separation of powers, I hear the flowers in Iran are nice this time of year, we should go hiking MY LOVE!
old eyes

Hesperia, CA

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Did he have a gun ?.....any weapon at all ?....if not then the crime was not justified in death,the officer is not a judge,jury...even though some think they are.........
Lock

Fontana, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2011
old eyes wrote:
Did he have a gun ?.....any weapon at all ?....if not then the crime was not justified in death,the officer is not a judge,jury...even though some think they are.........
Thank God that the law makers aren't morons like you. I would agree with you if Police had the capability to freeze time when put into dangerous situations. That way they could evaluate the situation and make a sound decision based on thorough ascertain of all the facts surrounding the incident. Unfortunately, they don't have super powers. They have to make split decisions and I bet that they have families at home that depend on them to make the right decision.... to go home at the end of the day.
Super Gay

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2011
old eyes wrote:
Second Thoughts has had me Love Gun, Repeatedly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents to hold candlelight vigils for a oemi... 7 hr When who shuts up 3
News He Was Elected Mayor of Lightning in a Bottle. ... 15 hr solongfarewell 1
News Visalia man sentenced for attempted murder of wife (Sep '14) Sat Sugg45 4
News Visalia man arrested as suspect in church burgl... Feb 24 Rude 6
thinking of moving to Visalia,concerned about c... (Sep '11) Feb 21 badinga7 26
News Teen boy, 13, contracts flesh-eating virus afte... Feb 15 Who 3
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 12 Storm chaser 4,845

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages