Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Fresno Bee

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Comments (Page 92)

Showing posts 1,821 - 1,840 of1,861
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob Grenier ChildMolester

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Please join with me in praying for justice.
Stand up Visalia

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

“Brutal is locking your child in a small, dark closet. Brutal is punching your child in the face and then kicking him out his home because you are so afraid that it is going to be front page news that you are a child abuser disguised as a Pastor. Brutal is then kicking that child out and laughing at him because you have cut him off from his mothers and brothers. Brutal is not letting your wife talk to her son for 10 years. Brutal is threatening the rest of your children that they will be cut off if they talk to their estranged brother.”

“Brutal is telling your child to put their hands behind their backs and that it is ok because you aren’t going to hit them. Brutal is then hitting that child in the face so hard that they fall to the ground.

“Brutal is making your child eat an entire pack of cigarettes and swallow them and laugh at them as they vomit and cry because they tried smoking in high school. Brutal is telling your children you don’t love them. Brutal is telling your children you wished they were never born and you never planned on having them. Brutal is beating one child so badly that they are scared and whimpering like a small animal, and then having another one of your children sit on your lap and profess how they are your favorite and how much you love them. Brutal is watching your older brother and sister-in-law in agony over the fact that they might lose their newborn baby boy.”
Stand up Visalia

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse.

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

It would be nice is people would stop posting false allegations in an obvious attempt to smear and assassinate the character of a servant of The Lord.
Start thinking for yourself! When you let Alex think for you, you come off as pretty stupid.
My name is Who.
Truth Campaign

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

By Paul Grenier, not Alex.

Brutal is making your children watch while one of your brothers is beaten, punched and kicked. Brutal is laughing at your child after you have beaten and humiliated him in front of his family. Brutal is hitting your child with a wooden log all over his body. Brutal is making your children go in the backyard and pick the switch that they will be whipped with all over their backs and buttocks. Brutal is making your child count out loud the number of times they will be hit. Brutal is making your child thank you and tell them how wonderful and responsible it is that you just beat them.

Brutal is locking your child in a small, dark closet. Brutal is punching your child in the face and then kicking him out his home because you are so afraid that it is going to be front page news that you are a child abuser disguised as a Pastor. Brutal is then kicking that child out and laughing at him because you have cut him off from his mothers and brothers. Brutal is not letting your wife talk to her son for 10 years. Brutal is threatening the rest of your children that they will be cut off if they talk to their estranged brother.

Brutal is telling your child to put their hands behind their backs and that it is ok because you arent going to hit them. Brutal is then hitting that child in the face so hard that they fall to the ground.

Brutal is making your child eat an entire pack of cigarettes and swallow them and laugh at them as they vomit and cry because they tried smoking in high school. Brutal is telling your children you dont love them. Brutal is telling your children you wished they were never born and you never planned on having them. Brutal is beating one child so badly that they are scared and whimpering like a small animal, and then having another one of your children sit on your lap and profess how they are your favorite and how much you love them. Brutal is watching your older brother and sister-in-law in agony over the fact that they might lose their newborn baby boy.
Strong Medicine

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Paul Grenier also writes:

More Truth

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Geoff Grenier writes this, not Alex;
“Mom.
I have not participated in this blog that seems to be running rampant other than reading a few postings. I do speak to Paul and Alex frequently, and they informed me that you told a lady named Elizabeth Amend that “We were all liars, and that no child abuse ever occurred.”
If this is true I am going to be forced to defend my brothers accusations. I have always maintained privately and publicly that Bob called me in 1995 and “made his peace with me” regarding the abuse inflicted upon me as a child and teenager. He was crying, acknowledged it, apologized for it, and I have forgiven him. And for the next 9 years you and Bob and myself continued to have our on again-off again relationship.
I still maintain that that issue is behind me and Bob. You can use this email as proof to that. What I do not understand is how you guys have since tried to re-write history and diminish what occurred and minimize it when Alex and Paul try to address it. The last time I was around you even tried to coerce me into agreeing that it “Was not that bad and it didn’t happen the way Alex described it.” Well, the truth is, it did!!!
Bob has made his peace with me and I still forgive him. It’s a dead issue between us. Bob needs to address it and reconcile with Alex and Paul. EVERYTHING ALEX DESCRIBED IN HIS LETTER TO BOB HAPPENED!!!!!!! PERIOD.
If you choose to lie and say it never happened and that Alex and Paul are lying I am prepared to produce a laundry list of people including neighbors, coaches, ex classmates (who used to make fun of the welts on my butt, back and legs, in the showers) and friends that I confided in real time while it was going on. There are also two people that witnessed first hand me being screamed at and smacked in the face repeatedly while I was forced to hold my hands to my side.
I certainly to not want to re-open these wounds, nor is it my intention to humiliate Bob for something he has already resolved with me personally. The fact is I don’t even have an issue with Bob (besides his handling of the Grandma Ruth situation and the ongoing feuds with Alex and Paul), he has treated me with respect, kindness and even a level of humility since the late 90′s. It’s you Gayle that I am beyond let down by! You have treated your sons no better than XXXXXX did when he let you pack us on a plane and fly across country only to see us sporadically for the rest of his life. We are your blood, we still all love you and want to see you. Quit being a doormat and see your grandchildren! They are amazing. You and Bob are even invited to come visit me in XXXXXXXXX just for coffee to see how we are all doing. Christians do not deal in absolutes or ultimatums, please remind yourself and Bob of that. Wasn’t Jesus all about grace and love?

Finally, Bob.. one of the last times I spoke to you I pleaded with you to change your tactics in dealing with Alex and Paul. You yourself have labeled our 10 years of estrangement as a “tragedy”, why are you engaging in the EXACT SAME COURSE?

More Truth

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Bob is a servant to Satan. No man of God would do this to his sons. No real man.

Here's what the "servant of the Lord" did to his own son.

"On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."
Truth Campaign

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Geoffe Grenier writes;

"Bob needs to address it and reconcile with Alex and Paul. EVERYTHING ALEX DESCRIBED IN HIS LETTER TO BOB HAPPENED!!!!!!! PERIOD.
If you choose to lie and say it never happened and that Alex and Paul are lying I am prepared to produce a laundry list of people including neighbors, coaches, ex classmates (who used to make fun of the welts on my butt, back and legs, in the showers) and friends that I confided in real time while it was going on."
Observer

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

More Truth wrote:
Bob is a servant to Satan. No man of God would do this to his sons. No real man.
Here's what the "servant of the Lord" did to his own son.
"On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."
The wages of his sins will be his downfall. He is a charlatan, but then in my experience most ministers are.
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Please appeal! Please appeal! Spend spend spend! It's not your money, its your legacy. A legacy of incest and child abuse.

What now Bob Grenier, jail?
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Yawn.
First, get over yourself.
Second, find a new name.
Third, stop defaming a minister of The Lord.
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

you says
"...when it's true..."
Who says
No one has proven that. All I get from Alex are vague insinuations that there is some "pink elephant" amount of evidence, but anyone that he gives the opportunity to look at the file always reach different conclusions than Alex does. Why is that? And what does that say about the hate campaign?
My name is Who.
Jim Jr

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Really dipsh!t? How about this. It's not Alex, stalker, it's his brother.

Paul Grenier also writes:

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me"

So this is vague? How clear does it have to be for you?

Yawn, clear as mud. You are to stupid to see the truth. Yawn!
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

I wonder just how deep this rabbit hole goes. Maybe this is just the tip of the iceberg in Visalia. Has anyone else thought of that. Just wondering
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Interesting post at michaelnewnham.com
poster says

Talk to me about post #325 says:

March 27, 2013 at 11:01 pm
Alex, Im curious to know who told you that the judge called the evidence against Bob appalling. Unlike you, I was in the court room and the judge clearly stated that he read through the thousands of posts presented by Bobs attorney and was appalled by the comments made about your mom. Your source is clearly telling you his or her own spin on what the judge said. You may want to get your insider news from a different source because whoever you are getting it from has poor reporting skills and is flat out lying to you. I like what goes on at this website and appreciate the many discussions that take place and the different denominations that interact and discuss the bible. It is healthy and can be very informative . I just think to have a proper discussion you need to present accurate facts. I also like how you said bob had an entourage of people in court including officers in civilian clothes, i found that last bit quite funny and quite untrue. Again, please stick to accurate reporting because the facts you were presented with are inaccurate at best. Carry on with your discussion as I will not be responding to any questions or posting on this site again. I just think, again, you shouldnt post things as truth when your source is not telling you the truth. I guess its not as fun to do it that way though. Your crew can now pick this apart and respond defensively and longwindedly. I just think the people on Phoenix preacher deserve the facts. Post your inaccurate facts on ccabuse. It tends to motivate your following there much more than on this website. Im sorry for interrupting and hopefully I havent spoken out of place. God bless you all
Who says
I agree. Completely!
DD Huge Phat Girl

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

How about some real truth?

Paul Grenier wrote this in a declaration in a case brought by the same people who are attacking their son Alex here also. An evil cult called Calvary Chapel Visalia where they worship their cult leader ,the man Bob written about by his son below.

This is the truth. Molester!!!!!
neo

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I read an actual copy of the above statement as submitted to the court. Not the first time I've heard, read such testimony from victums. When it rings true, it rings true. The experts in this field know that. Only someone with a grossly dark mind, heart, soul could do the things described in the above statement.
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Who wrote:
Yawn.
First, get over yourself.
Second, find a new name.
Third, stop defaming a minister of The Lord. T
That last line is outrageous. Telling the truth is not defaming.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

you says
"...Telling the truth is not defaming...'
Who says
If you haven't proven it, are we to just take your word for it that you are telling the truth?
Given Alex' past history of playing loose with facts, forgive me for being sceptical.
If telling the truth was part of Alex' M.O., it would be easier.
But I have personally caught Alex in so many lies, and I have personally witnessed Alex dodge so many simple questions that I just cannot in good conscience believe his foundationless, evidenceless allegations.
My name is Who.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,821 - 1,840 of1,861
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hesperia News Video

•••
Hesperia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hesperia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••