Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

Who

Modesto, CA

#985 Jan 3, 2013
Josh at michaelnewnham.com summed up quite nicely what dealing with Alex is like. Here's his take...
Josh says
"...Every time I’ve tried to converse with you, it goes down one of those paths. You either
a) insult / use abusive language, or
b) head down the same filibuster path of Sunjective/ Relative that you’ve posted 5,000 times before.
I didn’t want any of that, I just wanted to know why you were the one who is qualified to judge a pastor’s qualifications.

Instead, I get told to f’off..."
Who says
I completely agree, Josh!
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#986 Jan 3, 2013
Here we go again, an uninitiated opinionator piping off about that which he knows nothing.
he says
"...Your command of the facts is compelling and your arguments are convincing..."
Who says
Arguments flow from facts. He is only in the position to know the "facts" AS YOU PRESENT THEM. And that is exactly the question before the house. Is Alex' presentation of facts a presentation that should be believed?
I answer in the negative. Alex has a history of a)obfuscating,
b)moving goal posts,
c)ignoring relevant questions, and
d)misrepresenting the content of conversations he has with others.
My position is that Aslix' presentation of the "facts" is completely tainted by a) through d), and thus doubting whether Alex' presentation of the 'facts" accords with the FACTS IN THE REAL WORLD is a completely rational stance to assume.
Who

Modesto, CA

#987 Jan 3, 2013
he continues
"...I think your experience provides a remarkable illustration of the mind-bending, authoritarian tactics that get used by leaders in this movement...."
Who says
Wow. Just, wow. Who's position is that Alex' public internet hate campaign is a remarkable illustration of the mind-bending, authoritarian tactics that get used by anti-Semites, the KKK and any other person or group that is selling a position that no person would accede to without a mind-bending, authoritarian presentation (otherwise known as 'hate campaign').
That's my position, my name is Who, I'm always willing to change my mind based upon new evidence, and Alex has yet to write anything that would cause me to agree with him.
But then Alex isn't out to change MY mind---he's after the sheeple.
Who

Modesto, CA

#988 Jan 3, 2013
he continues
"...How dare Chuck Smith describe your effort to shed light on Bob’s history of abuse as having a “bee in your bonnet...."
Who says
Very bad example of begging the question. I believe that Bob does NOT have a history of abuse.
Bob Grenier is a man of extreme character and integrity that refuses to condone attempted rape, dick-smoking and hate campaigning.
That's pretty Christian.
Alex, on the other hand, doesn't mind that his brothers are accused of attempted rape and sodomy. But then, you know how brothers are---they are always 'helping a brother out."
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#989 Jan 3, 2013
The argument is convincing because it is factual, rational and makes a lot of sense to non Kool-aid drinkers outside the Who/Bob bubble.

Radical Realist from the Daily Kos, the leading child abuse Advocate in the Nation (Kelly Clark), the leading first amendment law firm in the state of California, the state of Idaho, the Fresno Bee, etc etc etc...and many many others who have examined the facts and testimonies and reviewed the arguments of this situation.

I like the fact the folks that validate my Position are very credible. Who's Camp Bob got? Who? LOL

Caldwell, ID

#990 Jan 3, 2013
You're still the person who claims evidentiary testimony isn't "evidence" yet the court system completely disagrees with you, yet when shown your error, you double and triple down on your ignorance and/or willful intellectual dishonesty.

It illustrates for all to see your weak position and lack of credibility. Please keep it up :-)
Who

Modesto, CA

#991 Jan 3, 2013
you says
"...The argument is convincing because it is factual..."
Who says
Begging the question
you says
"...rational..."
Who says
Distinction without a difference.
you says
"...and makes a lot of sense..."
Who says
Begging the question
you says
"...to non Kool-aid drinkers outside the Who/Bob bubble...."
Who says
Poisoning the well.
Geez---what OTHER logical fallacies you got hiding in your purse?!

Caldwell, ID

#992 Jan 3, 2013
Bob's got a small town pedestrian lawyer and a failed drunk and drunk driving publicist in his corner who couldn't keep his marriage together and has flaked out and screwed over so many of his clients it is amazing the guy still has any business at all.

Sad but true IMO.

Caldwell, ID

#993 Jan 3, 2013
Catch you later, got bigger fish to fry, make sure to respond in that box provided by topix below ;-)
Who

Modesto, CA

#994 Jan 3, 2013
you says
"...Radical Realist from the Daily Kos..."
Who says
He's in no position to determine truth or falsehood. The only access he has to facts are your presentation to him of what you say are facts.
you says
"...the leading child abuse Advocate in the Nation (Kelly Clark)..."
You mean a child-abuse ambulance chaser that is on the lookout for any way to earn fees so he can make his office rent next month? Forgive me for believing that he is hardly a dispassionate, disinterested observer. Like Realist, he only knows what you tell him, and you have a history of editing or omitting anything that doesn't cast you in as positive a light as possible. This is weak sauce so far.
you says
"...the leading first amendment law firm in the state of California..."
Who says
And I suppose you take THEIR word for that claim! Any firm trying to drum up business is going to claim they are the "leading" firm in the state. Just pick up a phone book.
you says
"...the state of Idaho..."
Who says
Did they start some statewide inquest while I was pinching a loaf in the bathroom? Sure! The whole state of Idaho is behind Alex. I think it is wrong that someone with your unbalanced mental state should be allowed to sell guns. If you treat your customers the way you treat other people on the internet, well, you'd still be in business because you are a bottom-feeding pawnshop owner.
you says
"...the Fresno Bee..."
Who says
That last bastion of credible journalism....not.
you says
"...etc etc etc..."
Who says
yawn
you says
"...and many many others who have examined the facts and testimonies and reviewed the arguments of this situation...."
Who says
Obviously not, since you are headed to court. And also since other lawyers have lookeds at the same facts and come to a conclusion diametrically opposed to yours, namely Bob's lawyers.
To listen to this last statement of yours, the general reader would probably conclude that the verdict is already in, and that the truth is so clear that a trial isn't necessary.
But then again, that's how hate campaigns are designed to work.
Goebbels has taught you well, you fucking douche.
My name is Who.

Boise, ID

#995 Jan 3, 2013
actually the ACLU says the firm is the top they recommend

CNN and NBC and professors at Cardoza Law School say Kelly Clark is the leading Child Abuse advocate, but what do they know compared to who/Camp bob, CC etc.

you're sounding pretty desperate over there. read the motions yet? There's more coming.

Who said, "you fucking douche"

struck a nerve I see LOL
Who

Modesto, CA

#996 Jan 3, 2013
you says
"...read the motions yet?..."
Who says
Have you posted them at topix.com or at your hatesite? If not, then not.
I only notice the public utterances. I am not privy to court documents because I have no connection to the case beyond pointing out for the general reader the hate campaignish nature of your hate campaign.
you says
"...struck a nerve I see LOL..."
Who says
Just talking to you the way you talk to the PhxPeeps. So you have no problem telling Josh to F off, and then you point out MY cursing?
Pot, meet kettle.
Who

Modesto, CA

#997 Jan 3, 2013
You are mentioning all of these tangential matters and I am responding, but what does what anyone think about a particular law firm have to do with the positions espoused on topix.com ? Nothing.
You puffing up the public persona of various organizations that may or may not be assisting you has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
You are trying to boost your hate campaign's credibility. It might convince the sheeple, but it doesn't convince me.
Here's something more relevant.
Who says (earlier today)
Arguments flow from facts. He is only in the position to know the "facts" AS YOU PRESENT THEM. And that is exactly the question before the house. Is Alex' presentation of facts a presentation that should be believed?
I answer in the negative. Alex has a history of a)obfuscating,
b)moving goal posts,
c)ignoring relevant questions, and
My position is that Aslix' presentation of the "facts" is completely tainted by a) through d), and thus doubting whether Alex' presentation of the 'facts" accords with the FACTS IN THE REAL WORLD is a completely rational stance to assume.
Who

Modesto, CA

#998 Jan 3, 2013
Alex has a history of
a) obfuscating
b)moving goal posts
c)ignoring/filibustering relevant questions
Alex' presentation of the "facts" is completely tainted by a) through d), and I can only assume a) through d) are tendencies of Alex' that Bob has witnessed firsthand.
Doubting whether Alex' presentation of the "facts" accords with the FACTS IN THE REAL WORLD is a completely rational stance to assume.
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1000 Jan 3, 2013
you says
"...this asinine lawsuit..."
Who says
Calling it asinine doesn't make it asinine. Words aren't that powerful. This "asinine" business is your opinion, and like your ass, it stinks.
you says
"...how can a blog be cyberbullying?..."
Who says
from wikipedia.org
'the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image.'
Pretty much speaks for itself, dumbass.
you says
"...Were threats communicated?..."
Who says
I don't know. If you ask Alex, he'll surely say no, but then again, that is exactly the point at issue. Does Alex tell the truth? Not often. If there were no threats, it is at least a civil action.
But I think Alex owning a pawn and GUN shop is threatening enough as it is, especially because after his estrangement he has made a habit of showing up at the church unannounced. And since he has a concealed carry license, yes, I'd say that's pretty threatening. If I were Bob, I would be afraid of my estranged stepson showing up at my church unannounced with a gun tucked into his belt. Who wouldn't be? Not Who, that's Who!
you says
"... You don't know any law...."
Who says
Since several of my arguments are ACTUALLY IN THE LAWSUIT, I'd think twice before thinking that I don't know any law, if I were you. And I praise God every day for not being you.
you says
"... for a minister of the gospel, your mouth is filthy..."
Who says
I am not a minister of the Gospel, so I can cuss as damn much as I want thank you very much.
My name is STILL Who.

Caldwell, ID

#1001 Jan 4, 2013
Curious sure has you pegged LOL

Caldwell, ID

#1002 Jan 4, 2013
who said, "Since several of my arguments are ACTUALLY IN THE LAWSUIT"

LOL, which illustrates how weak it is. Boy bg has gotten some bad counsel/advice

Keep giving the advice, you're doing a great job :-)

Caldwell, ID

#1003 Jan 4, 2013
Who said, "But I think Alex owning a pawn and GUN shop is threatening enough as it is, especially because after his estrangement he has made a habit of showing up at the church unannounced. And since he has a concealed carry license, yes, I'd say that's pretty threatening. If I were Bob, I would be afraid of my estranged stepson showing up at my church unannounced with a gun tucked into his belt. "

That is incorrect, and my license isn't valid in Caleeeeeefornia so I don't conceal carry there b/c I obey the laws.

Big giant Strawman and Red Herring.

I only threaten to expose and to report what I believe to be the truth based on my knowledge of personal experience, many testimonies and documentation from many sources close to the situation who I believe to be credible etc etc.

Now Bob has threatened me and my brothers with physical violence many times growing up and he backed up those threats with physical violence against us (as witnessed and corroborated by others, even Bob's own confession to his Board per Glen Cardaronella's testimony).

Paul says Robert/Bobby Jr. who is close to Bob made physical threats to him and Paul reported those threats years ago to Visalia Police (which is covered in a court transcript which I have).

Caldwell, ID

#1004 Jan 4, 2013
Much is included in the motions and more evidence is coming...

Caldwell, ID

#1005 Jan 4, 2013
I personally witnessed Bob threaten Paul years ago, to the point I was concerned for Paul's physical well-being having been physically harmed after being threatened by Bob myself and having witnessed Bob's violent physical harming of my brother Geoff first-hand. It's fact, it happened, I was there...and others corroborate similar violence in police reports/testimony...and Bob's confession to his Board per Glen Cardaronella establishes corroboration of physical violence as well.

If your'e going to be "afraid" of someone in this situation committing violence, my money's on BG and Jr....IMO, they are pretty volatile and could be considered unstable (as many report to me and have stated publicly on blog forums, in testimony etc). I don't think Bob should have a gun or conceal carry license based on the violence I have personally witnessed and experienced first-hand, all in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thieves take grapes from vineyard near Exeter (Oct '15) Aug 24 Who 14
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Tulare County sheriff busts human trafficking ring Aug 19 Who 12
Fire Aug 17 Hals 2
Moving back to California - What is Apple Valle... (Oct '09) Aug 13 Cafdveteransgroup 33
Suzanne Sites-Fenton (Apr '06) Aug 9 RedDidIt 16
News The Latest: Big Sur fire grows to more than 100... Aug 9 kathiegravy 1

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages