Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4832 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

American

Irvine, CA

#5880 Jul 11, 2013
Good. I hope law enforcement cleans those criminal nests out.
No Win

United States

#5881 Jul 22, 2013
hill wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think&why you asking?
get off my case i don't know you so what is your problem stop you cant win this one
Jojo

Los Angeles, CA

#5882 Jul 24, 2013
The vagos just got busted again with Operation Pure Luck... Let's see what happens.
pjckmen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5883 Aug 6, 2013
Entertainment with one day of hard work.
http://www.pogone.com
Greybeard

Perris, CA

#5884 Aug 22, 2013
D Fuller wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think it is possible for him to remove it, they are probably both one in the same. Hey jackass, what evidence do YOU have that they were raising money for the "Boys and Girls Club"???
Hey bud, sounds like you would like some proof that they were raising money for the boys and girls club. Here's an idea! You tell me what day you'd like to meet at the boys and girls club, we can walk in and ask to see what donations have been made and by whom. I'm not a member of any club but ill do my best to get a few members there, so that once you get your proof you can apologize. See you have been miss lead somewhere on life.. Bikers of all kinds do a lot of great things for people..ya know I find it funny, iv got hair to my ass a beard that's close and a lot of tattoos. I don't do drugs nor do I drink alcohol. I raised my 3 kids by my self and ill be damned they all finished school and collage.iv worked for the same company for over 20 years and my credit score is 750 + iv never been to jail and people who know me are happy when they see me ride up. Especially my 4 grand kids. So when someone like you judges people I have to laugh. But iv got a question for you, what day would you like to meet and get your proof? Or are you just a coward talking crap behind your keyboard? I don't think you need to be in fear to show up. In fact I'm positive you'll be safe. See I don't need proof because I know 99% of bikers have something you don't.. Integrity! Why don't you take a closer look at your self and your friends and keep your judgement there.
Jojo

Los Angeles, CA

#5885 Sep 1, 2013
Greybeard: u said 99% of bikers have integrity. Does that mean ur saying the 1%ers don't have integrity? I liked ur post but was confused on that part.
Silver Bullet

Calgary, Canada

#5886 Sep 2, 2013
Has anyone heard from Hill?
Piggy

Arlington, VA

#5887 Sep 10, 2013
New season of "Sons of Anarchy" premieres tonight @ 10 pm of FX.

I saw Jax being interviewed this week while trying out for a role in "50 Shades of Grey". He's British with a thick accent.

I still miss and remember Jeri. Ya know she's watching this thread.
rattrapper

Adelanto, CA

#5888 Nov 1, 2013
Silver Bullet wrote:
Has anyone heard from Hill?
I haven't. Hey Hill- everything okay? Give us a shout out that you're still around.

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Hello to Wow, Piggy, Clutch, Doctor Piggy oink oink, Hula and Hill.:)
Inmate Clutch

Indian Trail, NC

#5889 Mar 8, 2014
rattrapper wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't. Hey Hill- everything okay? Give us a shout out that you're still around.
Hope to hear from ya soon.
Hello to Wow, Piggy, Clutch, Doctor Piggy oink oink, Hula and Hill.:)
Hope things are well. Run of bad luck landed me back in lockup. Ain't life a bit**?
rattrapper

Adelanto, CA

#5890 Mar 10, 2014
Hey Clutch,

Bummer, sorry to hear that. Maybe I could come visit and bring you a cake. ;)

Yep, life damn sure can be a bit** hard at times. Hopefully things will start looking up for you and you can breath fresh air and gaze at the stars.

Take care and stay outta trouble.:)

Shout out to the rest of the gang...Wow..Hula....Piggy..Oin k oink...Clutch.. Hill...Doctor...Bullet....

Hope to hear back from all that everything is chill.(Y)
rodney

San Dimas, CA

#5891 Mar 10, 2014
D Fuller wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think it is possible for him to remove it, they are probably both one in the same. Hey jackass, what evidence do YOU have that they were raising money for the "Boys and Girls Club"???
I only wrote this 1 time because you are a " IGNORANT" fool who has nothing better to do then to put people down to make yourself fill like a fricken good person which I can say you ant go ahead and fin what you have started and pull that trigger!!!!!!! that quote don't deserv a anser we all know if were good people or not and apparently you ant so go ahead and end it ,itll make this worled a little nicer so let me be the first to say good by fool you wont be missed haha sincerely RODNEY
Silver Bullet

Calgary, Canada

#5892 Mar 11, 2014
rattrapper wrote:
Hey Clutch,
Bummer, sorry to hear that. Maybe I could come visit and bring you a cake. ;)
Yep, life damn sure can be a bit** hard at times. Hopefully things will start looking up for you and you can breath fresh air and gaze at the stars.
Take care and stay outta trouble.:)
Shout out to the rest of the gang...Wow..Hula....Piggy..Oin k oink...Clutch.. Hill...Doctor...Bullet....
Hope to hear back from all that everything is chill.(Y)
I hoped Hill would show up again. He hasn't posted since June.
Clutch

Nicholasville, KY

#5893 Mar 23, 2014
Silver Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>I hoped Hill would show up again. He hasn't posted since June.
Internet access is limited for me but I had heard Hill was locked down as well. Hopefully free again by end of May. Hope all is well.
Silver Bullet

Strathmore, Canada

#5894 Mar 23, 2014
Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet access is limited for me but I had heard Hill was locked down as well. Hopefully free again by end of May. Hope all is well.
Me too. Thanks.
Streetrunner

Babylon, NY

#5895 Apr 12, 2014
Time just keeps pouring by like the falling rain. Way the police focus on Vagos is a waste of resources. While they arrest one biker for an overly inflated non issue ... A women is victimized by a real criminal. Law enforcement priorities are totally screwed up.
kracken

South Gate, CA

#5896 May 16, 2014
Mongols been coming 6-8 heads deep at a few Norco bars every Friday...
Inmate Clutch

Lexington, KY

#5897 May 19, 2014
kracken wrote:
Mongols been coming 6-8 heads deep at a few Norco bars every Friday...
Don't tell me they're going in the men's room and making stomach pancakes with each other's man gravy........hate when that's happening.......can't even go take a piss with all the penile on penile action.
rattrapper

Phelan, CA

#5898 Jun 2, 2014
Silver Bullet,(In-) Clutch, Hula, Piggy, Wow, Hula, Doctor, etc.. AKA's...and of course to our Billy HILL ~ Greetings and well wishes for ya!
...Bummer about Hill & you too Clutch....so, it's been a year now since Hill has made an appearance here?!
I hope whoever is IN - gets OUT real soon. Best of luck In-----Clutch & Hill, for your freedom.

Have a good summer everyone~ I'll keep popping in from time to time.
Peace out ~
Gucci Clothing Sale

Orange, CA

#5899 Jun 6, 2014
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Gucci Clothing Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Cheap Louis Vuitton Clothing[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Cheap Gucci Clothing[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Men Air Jordan Online Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Women Air Jordan Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Men Nike Free Online Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Women Nike Free Sale[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good person Jun 25 Good person 1
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) Jun 25 Solarman 25
the music thread (Apr '12) Jun 25 Musikologist 20
Hesperia water quality Jun 24 Bravo 1
News California's presidential party is over, and he... Jun 17 Who 3
News Upset brewing in Tulare County supes race Distr... Jun 14 Who 4
News Donald Trump still faces pockets of resistance ... Jun 13 Who 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hesperia Mortgages