Man gets 2 years for walking naked ne...

Man gets 2 years for walking naked near Walmart

There are 2 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from May 19, 2012, titled Man gets 2 years for walking naked near Walmart. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

VICTORVILLE A 34-year-old Hesperia man was sentenced to two years in prison for walking naked near a Walmart shopping center on Bear Valley Road while he was already on probation for indecent exposure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Oscar

United States

#1 May 19, 2012
To open new Walmart Supercenter three supercenters of Bear Valley & Amargosa in Victorville and also the two new Walmart supercenters of Hesperia and US Highway 395 & Palmdale Road in Victorville to visit web at www.walmart.com and www.job-applications.com/walmart-application/ of the new local walmart supercenter stores?
Raydot

California City, CA

#2 May 19, 2012
The Super Walmart will have something new at the entrance. There will be an illegal alien detector. If your an illegal alien, an alarm will go off and ICE will be right there to take you away in hand cuffs. I like this new technology, it's something Walmart needed to protect legal shoppers from illegal aliens. Im so happy knowing i'l be in good hands when shopping at the new Super Walmart next to Lowes. I heard Sonic will also be getting illegal alien detectors along with Lowes Home improvement. This should make all the legal citizen residents of Hesperia and Victorville very happy and secure. I think it's going to be a very fine year after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hesperia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Nunes 8 hr jbz 16
Visalia Machines ---- New Managers Sun Comment 3
Alicia........................Got Boogers Sun Comment 3
Review: Newporter Apartments (Aug '12) Sun Vyd Sicious 4
News Cafe Rio Mexican Grill cuts giant burrito as pa... Oct 15 Judy Busch 1
VISALIA home of the homewrecking ho's? Oct 14 BlackMagickWoman 1
10 Top Worst Restaurants Oct 12 Comments 1

Hesperia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance