under ground gas storage smells

under ground gas storage smells

Posted in the Herscher Forum

mary

AOL

#1 Mar 19, 2009
I live close to the under ground natural gas storage ,just outside Herscher .i keep getting a horrible smell that seem to fill my house ,it seems to be happening more lately , Is any one else experiencing this ?
Joe

Kankakee, IL

#3 Jun 8, 2009
mary wrote:
I live close to the under ground natural gas storage ,just outside Herscher .i keep getting a horrible smell that seem to fill my house ,it seems to be happening more lately , Is any one else experiencing this ?
I understand that some people get a strong sulpher smell in their water when Kinder Morgan is injecting gas into the storage fields surounding Hersher IL especially those who have well water outside the city.
mary

AOL

#4 Oct 5, 2010
smells more like methane gas ,its not all the time but enough to get the people in the house sick with headaches burning eyes ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herscher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stranger Danger (Aug '17) Aug '17 Patty 1
Neighbor of New Lenox (May '17) May '17 Heywood Yablome 1
Trump Lights White House (May '17) May '17 Unincorporated 1
Whats Up With Trump (May '17) May '17 Unincorporated 1
Welcome Neighbor! (May '17) May '17 Hi Neighbor 3
News Residents across Illinois organize for railroad... (May '16) Aug '16 Gezzzzz 3
Archives (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ksknfla 1

Herscher Jobs

Personal Finance

Herscher Mortgages