Stupid people on West Monroe

Stupid people on West Monroe

Posted in the Herrin Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2012
....who beat their kids and then chase them around the block in their truck. I just need to rant. Why do these stupid idiots have kids. The child should have been taken away from this woman at birth, and if not then, when she married the deadbeat she is currently married to. End of story. How the state allows some people to keep abusing their kids is just beyond my comprehension. I've been through worse over my own kids then these deadbeat parents will ever go through, and I treat my kids with as much respect as I know how. Yet all these people screaming at and beating their kids, and chasing them out of the house, then they wonder why the kid is messed up emotionally. And if you try confronting them, YOU are the bad person??? WTF!!! Some people should just be neutered and never allowed to reproduce!!!!
slumlords

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Then there are the no account slumlords who just take people's money and don't take care of the property. You put mopney of you own into one of their properties and they sell it out from under you and act like you didn't pay them anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep Mr. limp I got Mr. Rock hard 1 hr fill me in 24
James Holland 2 hr surelynot 5
Ricky 8 hr Anthony 5
Jean Fleming 16 hr joy 1
News West Frankfort man arrested after "substantial ... (Jun '11) 19 hr Yep 6
Heather bad news bartlett 20 hr Marion person 14
Jeremy burroughs (May '13) Sun Blank 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herrin Mortgages