Ace Hardware sexual predator

Ace Hardware sexual predator

Posted in the Herrin Forum

allaboutit

Carbondale, IL

#1 Jun 24, 2012
The man running The small engine shop at the local Ace Hardware store is a child molester. His name is Michael Finley and was charged with having sex with his wife's best friends daughter. She was between the age 13 to 16. I find it discusting and rediculous that the owner would allow someone like this to work in the public where children are around.
Chaos

Stonefort, IL

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Well I guess sex preds need jobs too! it's either they have a job or they sit at home and collect welfare which you pay for!
to the uninformed

Herrin, IL

#3 Jun 29, 2012
He needs to work so we the (government) the people don't support him. He works in the back in engine repair, People should not let there children run the through out the stores, who knows who is in the next isle. get it?
Dilly

Murphysboro, IL

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Thank you for spreading the awareness, but I have to agree that I'd rather he be working than me support his ass with welfare. However, I think child molesters/ rapists/ murders should all be killed on sight anyhow. But hey, that's just my opinion.
fed up

Fort Dodge, IA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Jesus people are stupid!!!!! everyone has to work no matter what their pasts holds. Ill pray for you tonight.
Ace Ventura

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Glad to see he has a job.. People need to grow up
really

Olathe, KS

#7 Dec 26, 2013
This is the herrin store I dnt think they do back ground checks
steve

Carbondale, IL

#8 Dec 26, 2013
allaboutit wrote:
The man running The small engine shop at the local Ace Hardware store is a child molester. His name is Michael Finley and was charged with having sex with his wife's best friends daughter. She was between the age 13 to 16. I find it discusting and rediculous that the owner would allow someone like this to work in the public where children are around.
Couldn't find him in the registry,maybe you should be sued for slander.And between the age of 13-16?Gee,could you be anymore vague than that?that shows that you don't know whatthephuck you're talking about.
actuality

Marion, IL

#9 Dec 26, 2013
its an energy store.. dont forget.. the only place in or around Herrin that isn't corrupt or have thugs running around
Lol

Herrin, IL

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Yeah. That's so true. NOT. I'm an employee there and I can tell you that is false
Scruff McGruff

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2014
I smell a lawsuit, pups.
RONNIEO

Marion, IL

#12 May 8, 2017
I KNOW HIM AND THIS IS TOTAL BS AND I WILL BE LETTING HIM KNOW...HE IS A MILITARY VET AND A HARD WORKING GOOD FATHER.
Legaleeze

Carterville, IL

#13 May 8, 2017
Allaboutit for your sake you better hope your facts are straight. Internet providers do log IP addresses and with a court order they are obtainable. Look up the definition of LIBEL.
Mfr

Herrin, IL

#14 May 8, 2017
Mighty Christian of ya I thank god in an atheist. ..
Facts

United States

#15 May 9, 2017
Do some homework :
a child preditor is exactly that and not safe around a child

Statutory rape is concentual but the ages are against the law maybe he was 18 and her 16 ?
Read it again people he's not a preditor ! God y'all need to do some studying on that ! Just BC a persons on the registry doesn't mean they raped someone . many of them turned 18 in jail BC parents didn't approve of relationships

Since: May 17

Harrisburg, IL

#16 May 10, 2017
https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/offenderdetai... that is the link to the webpage
steve wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't find him in the registry,maybe you should be sued for slander.And between the age of 13-16?Gee,could you be anymore vague than that?that shows that you don't know whatthephuck you're talking about.

Since: May 17

Harrisburg, IL

#18 May 10, 2017
https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/offenderdetai... this is the link
RONNIEO wrote:
I KNOW HIM AND THIS IS TOTAL BS AND I WILL BE LETTING HIM KNOW...HE IS A MILITARY VET AND A HARD WORKING GOOD FATHER.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2017
here's what a predator looks like folks
https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/offenderdetai...
Good lord

United States

#20 Jun 10, 2017
Why in the world would a kid be in a small engine shop anyway ? Who ever started this post is an idiot ! The mans not even on that registry ! Get a life . you must be very miserable so you think you can make others that way ! Newsflas it didn't work this man is a great person loved by many in town . lol at you !!!!!! Maybe you should takes notes from him about being kind to people and you may get the same respect !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbi 4 hr MethedUp 10
Billy and Tammy 6 hr Herrin Heights Hero 3
Ashley Nelson 9 hr Mood killer 6
Kendra Gifford-Jimmy Pearsley 19 hr Seen It 34
dixie cream Fri tight wad 48
Hit and run Thu My two cents 41
Lisa garnati Jan 18 Sam 2

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance