First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jc fan

Waterloo, IA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
why wasn't his bond for hit and run homicide revoked after he totaled another car, and robbed both of his grandparents. How much more is he gonna get away with before he is locked up. Evidently he didn't get much from counseling. I know he lost his dad and his mom years before but he was spinning out of control before that. So don't let that fool ya!! RIP to the parents
bo$$

Highland, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2011
He's changed a lot from what j hear.
family

Marion, IL

#3 Apr 30, 2012
jc fan mind your fking business. He is in prison now paying for what he did.
want justice

Belleville, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
paying for what he did would be life in prison. no paroll. nothing
to family

Killeen, TX

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Aint nobody shuttin up. Now let ke go to idoc website and see this born again convict. Cause im sure he found jesus right? Tell me im wrong, you cant.
real

Enfield, IL

#6 Feb 3, 2013
when I hear Larry Sanders name I instantly think of larry with the big curly hair out on the football field playing that game for the most important man in his life.. his dad. The people who didn't have a chance to know the Larry that we do, its a shame. You missed out on knowing one hell of a person. And if he was out right now, aleven with the record he has and not locked away, half of southern illinois would trying to be with or just like him. So everyone who wants to mouth him can eff off. There are numerous amounts of people getting away with murder, rape, theft, cooking Meth and ruining life's daily that get away with it. But since one boy whose name is known from our town gets busted he becomes the worst person alive. Do you not are him sitting in prison serving time? You say that's not enough to be considered paying for what he did? He has a child being raised with out a father. He has lost both patents. He has lost all potential in a future with the talent he used to consume. He has list his life but is still going every day hoping he still has a few people out there that love him.
Lusty Dingle

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Larry is an adult and makes his own decisions. You are jis sugar daddy? Obviously under his mind melding spell. Larry is not someone halfnof a damn anything would wanna be like. Hahahhahahahahsha larry and barry alone in the cell which one is mary lmmfao
Milk

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Lusty Dingle wrote:
Larry is an adult and makes his own decisions. You are jis sugar daddy? Obviously under his mind melding spell. Larry is not someone halfnof a damn anything would wanna be like. Hahahhahahahahsha larry and barry alone in the cell which one is mary lmmfao
You're a joke to society today. You try to come add your two cents, yet nobody can comprehend what point you're trying to make because of your lack of ability to spell. Get off your lazy ass and get an education, then come back and talk on the subject you ignorant piece of white trash.
justice for teneva

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2013
What he did to teneva is enough for me.
he ran away from the scene.
I believe he has a good heart but I'm sorry..I will not and can not forgive him. she was taken from me..and her family.
we miss her everyday.
Popcorn

Victoria, MN

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Meth is such a huge problem down here I southern illinois. And nationwide for that matter.
bear

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2013
I heard larry has aids...yikes
Popcorn

Victoria, MN

#12 Apr 19, 2013
That is why meth and heroin is bad. It aids in the spread of aids (c wut I did there?)
miss our angel

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Larry is a pos and I hope he is raped and beat in prison. Everyday cause 11 years isn't enough for his dumb***
jessi

Enfield, IL

#14 Jun 18, 2013
This kid had a hard life yes...and haven't you people ever heard of nature vs nurture? This had a very hard life as did his brothers...he did a horrible thing but he turned himself in, went thru a fair trial, and was sentenced for what he did. His life is ruined also BC of his choice and his son will not know his father BC of his choice. He is being punished. Nothing will bring her back but at least he is doing time so all ur negativity and sick comments just makes you look immature and dumb.
deserves life

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jul 7, 2013
jessi wrote:
This kid had a hard life yes...and haven't you people ever heard of nature vs nurture? This had a very hard life as did his brothers...he did a horrible thing but he turned himself in, went thru a fair trial, and was sentenced for what he did. His life is ruined also BC of his choice and his son will not know his father BC of his choice. He is being punished. Nothing will bring her back but at least he is doing time so all ur negativity and sick comments just makes you look immature and dumb.
okay let someone kill your best friend or daughter of sister and you say this..
your ignorant
jessi

Enfield, IL

#16 Jul 7, 2013
My aunt was killed by a drunk driver...my friend was killed when hit by a car...and a few more by being a passenger in a vehicle....so stfu
Anonymous

Springfield, MO

#17 Jul 8, 2013
What happened is between larry his family and the other peoples.families. NO ONE ELSE! When yall constantly keep the negativity in peoples life by talkin shit they r goin to see no reason.to change cause they will have no respect for anyone
. u want him to change and learn from.hiz mistakes then shut the fuck up and leave him alone. I feel terrible. Havein the childhood he did can.mental screw a person up. and yes sometimes it take more than therpay. Sadly some people cant.be saved or help cause thwy are to far lpst. Its sickening how ypu guys pick on the weak and.ill. you all shud be Ashamex
so scared

Aurora, MO

#18 Jul 11, 2013
jessi wrote:
My aunt was killed by a drunk driver...my friend was killed when hit by a car...and a few more by being a passenger in a vehicle....so stfu
oh no..
I'm scared
justice for LIFE

Aurora, MO

#19 Jul 11, 2013
I'm just saying..
its sad that his stupid habit took my best friends life.
where he is..he deserves.
I know some small minded people don't comprehend this but its the truth

did you expect him to get a slap on the wrist and say no no bad Larry?
Ya it is sad because he could have done good things and he could be here for his baby girl.
but when you do something to this extreme..you need to be punished.
its the way life is
shocked

West Frankfort, IL

#20 Jul 11, 2013
miss our Angel...sounds like you have no room to talk about anybody. you sound like a real piece of work people like you is who scares me. "raped and beaten"??? what a piece of shit YOU sound like. risen up and get some morals. oh,I forgot,you can't fix dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Brandon Tue Curiouz 17
Jay Jay Tue Thejetplane 7
Herrin Police (Mar '14) Tue HerriN 16
greg scott kerrigan Tue curious 13
Chastity Shafer Jul 27 😂 1
Dana Kind Beating Jul 26 Peace 9
Kayman Farlow Jul 26 hah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herrin Mortgages