Wondering

Carterville, IL

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Does anyone know if this grocery store takes coupons, and what is the policy? Also do they put out an add for the weekly sales?
Anything you can tell me will be helpful.
Thank You
hello

Greenville, SC

#2 Feb 2, 2011
they do put out a weekly ad and they do take coupons. idk about policy. i do know the herrin location now opens at 8 instead of 7, which means they are losing alot of my business because i would stop in b4 work and now they are not open, so this morning walmart got my money instead.
Wondering

Carterville, IL

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Thank you for your response. I live in Carbondale, and would love to know how to get a weekly ad, to compare prices with my local stores. I may check them out this weekend, to see if it will be worth the drive.
si billy

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2011
Their ad is in the southern illinoisan every sunday it used to be mondays paper
JSK

Coulterville, IL

#5 Feb 11, 2011
Good prices on meat.
Wondering

Carterville, IL

#6 Feb 18, 2011
Do you know their business hours. Are they open on Sunday?
Three

Bridgeview, IL

#7 Feb 25, 2011
hello wrote:
they do put out a weekly ad and they do take coupons. idk about policy. i do know the herrin location now opens at 8 instead of 7, which means they are losing alot of my business because i would stop in b4 work and now they are not open, so this morning walmart got my money instead.
Wal-Mart???? Why not go to Kroger? If you needed it that bad from Mad Pricer wait till you get off work and do your shopping for the next day. I choose Mad Pricer over Wal-Mart and Kroger anyday.
karen

Bridgeport, IL

#8 Jun 5, 2011
toms will price match any advertised price as well as double coupons. I go to Tom's over kroger or walmart. I have never had a problem with toms. I was sad to see there was no Toms ad in the southern today
hello

Greenville, SC

#9 Jun 6, 2011
They are open on sundays, and they are now back to opening at 7. Walmart over Kroger because half the time the doors are still locked at kroger when they are suppose to be open. and as far as after work, when i only have 30 minutes to pick up my child in christopher and work in herrin, i have no time to stop after work, so i stop when i can. with the high gas prices, i try to pick up what i need without making extra trips.
dog

Marion, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Herrin Kroger sucks, Walmart, Mad Prcer or any place in Marion (even their Kroger) is better than Herrin Kroger.
SoSad

Marion, IL

#11 Nov 6, 2012
MAd Pricer is closing.....This sucks so very badly.

I love shopping there. Kroger is expensive and the people are rude. Waaaaaaah
vegas fan

Marion, IL

#12 Nov 6, 2012
SoSad wrote:
MAd Pricer is closing.....This sucks so very badly.
I love shopping there. Kroger is expensive and the people are rude. Waaaaaaah
your right. people in herrin are so narrow minded. hope aldi or save a lot will come.
herrin resident

Herrin, IL

#13 Nov 6, 2012
don't find it shocking mad pricer is closing you know few years back it was such a nice place to shop always had good meat and prices,don't know if it was new management or what but it drasticaly changed.you go in there the meat looks old and rotting prices are ridiculous. I do feel so sorry for the employees that are loosing their jobs ,there are employees that have been there for years.
Ralph

Marion, IL

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Since when does mad pricer have cheaper prices? They're higher than Kroger and don't offer a discount card as Kroger does. Kroger also has better quality food, and a much cleaner, inviting store.
susan

Herrin, IL

#15 Nov 24, 2012
right ,if they had of had cheaper prices than krogers the wouldn't have to go out of business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yuck 1 hr fart 8
Girl Named Chelsea (Apr '13) 4 hr Sad 9
Daniel Hardin 4 hr Annoyed 8
Dalton Hastey 19 hr Casual Observer 4
Noah swan???? (Sep '13) Apr 30 Aimee 21
HerrinFest Apr 29 sick 33
Elizabeth Libbie cherry Apr 29 fman 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herrin Mortgages