Inmate Severely Beat in Jail

Inmate Severely Beat in Jail

There are 10 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Inmate Severely Beat in Jail. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

A lot of finger pointing after a healthy 17 year old boy entered the Williamson County Illinois Jail on Monday and leaves a badly one day later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

connie

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2009
i can believe no one comments on this
Fred

Noblesville, IN

#2 Apr 20, 2009
I agree
larry

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2009
can you believe it was'nt even in the newspaper?
i think they got to some people.
i mean with all the shit going on up at the county jail, you'd think this would be big news.
Well then

Dubuque, IA

#4 May 6, 2009
Perhaps there is no news. I'm sure the past three posts are from ex jail inmates!!
Wayne

San Diego, CA

#5 May 9, 2009
Good call i guess you called it.

dam jail birds
Ohlala

Herrin, IL

#6 Jun 30, 2012
Yea that was my cousin.. He was beaten because of talk and his last name. He did nothing to deserve that! He was only there for a minor traffic violation.. If you are gonna talk crap about a 17 year old that was beaten my the people that are supposed to protect you, then you should look more into it!
wcsd

Herrin, IL

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Welcome to williamson co. we do as we please and if you don't like it MOVE.
bimbo

Marion, IL

#8 Jul 2, 2012
Who gives a rats ass. He probably asked for it. You dont get whooped for being nice.
Law abiding citizen

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2012
Probably was a traffic violation. Probably what they needed to bring him in. Probably has a habit of having to deal with the law on these terms. Probably needs to stay out of jail.
holy shicktakis

Herrin, IL

#11 Jul 4, 2012
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eclipse 28 min Looking 11
Tom Mcgee? (Oct '13) 5 hr Life lessons 17
Becky Brooks 15 hr DWalkerPotatoStalker 2
Katie Smith Sun Cactus Pete 25
the loft- church or cult??? Sun Suzy 36
Alisha Dawn Clay Sat TheKink 21
Alicia Leadbetter Sat Yuk 4

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance