Williamson County Ambulance Service

Williamson County Ambulance Service

Posted in the Herrin Forum

LMFAO

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2011
Anyone else in town sick and tired of these guys showing up at your door step? Herrin needs a more professional service takeing care of us. These guys smell, look desheveled, and can't drive for crap. I saw them on Rt 13 the other day driveing atleast 65-70 mph, weaving in and out of lanes and NOT on there way to a call. No lights or sirens. You would think they would have learned a valuble driveing lesson after killing that poor girl. Not to mention they have no bedside manor. Am I the only one????

“A mother, A wife, A sister”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2011
LMFAO wrote:
Anyone else in town sick and tired of these guys showing up at your door step? Herrin needs a more professional service takeing care of us. These guys smell, look desheveled, and can't drive for crap. I saw them on Rt 13 the other day driveing atleast 65-70 mph, weaving in and out of lanes and NOT on there way to a call. No lights or sirens. You would think they would have learned a valuble driveing lesson after killing that poor girl. Not to mention they have no bedside manor. Am I the only one????
What incident happen that they killed someone?
I am LMFAO at you

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2011
LMFAO wrote:
Learn how to spell!!!
Carrie

Des Moines, IA

#4 Sep 26, 2011
I'm sure your a perfect speller. I am with spellcheck which we don't have on here. Spelling mistakes (alot) aside this is a serious topic. My grandmother of 88 years is terrified to call them. She says she wld rather drive herself to the hospital with chest pain then call the ambulance. This scares me.
wondering

Evanston, IL

#5 Oct 17, 2011
the girl that got killed sorry to say it was her driving that did it not theirs and if you worked a 24 hr shifts soemtimes 5 days a week with no breaks hardly time to eat or take a shower but put your life on the line to save peoples asses like yours for barely above minimum wage and no health insurance im sure you would smell and look dishelved too, yes you get a bad employee once in while but its not like certified emts are crawling out of the woodwork around here and you give people a chance when you have to make a decision you do. Try walking a mile in their shoes before you judge , Firefighters dont comeout of burning buildings smelling like roses but they go in their to save your life or your kids , pets family members gonna say soemthing about them too? How about Cops or soldiers as well stupid stupid stupid ........ Most of them do this job because they care it definately isnt for the money .
???

Herrin, IL

#6 Oct 21, 2011
wondering wrote:
the girl that got killed sorry to say it was her driving that did it not theirs and if you worked a 24 hr shifts soemtimes 5 days a week with no breaks hardly time to eat or take a shower but put your life on the line to save peoples asses like yours for barely above minimum wage and no health insurance im sure you would smell and look dishelved too, yes you get a bad employee once in while but its not like certified emts are crawling out of the woodwork around here and you give people a chance when you have to make a decision you do. Try walking a mile in their shoes before you judge , Firefighters dont comeout of burning buildings smelling like roses but they go in their to save your life or your kids , pets family members gonna say soemthing about them too? How about Cops or soldiers as well stupid stupid stupid ........ Most of them do this job because they care it definately isnt for the money .
You have to work 5 24s 5 days a week bcuz your boss is a selfish prick. And they still have showers in ther bases if most of them werent overweight amd had better hygiene they wouldnt look like shit...funny how you can have some that look somewhat professional and some look like they could careless or like they arethe ones gunna have a heartattack. The place is a shithole no doubt about it and in no way shape or form should wcas be put in the same sentence as police firefighters military or other ems companies
f off

Kelseyville, CA

#7 Oct 22, 2011
i deal with these guys on a daily basis and that may be true about a couple of them but most of them are very nice guys and would do whatever they could to save a life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Gifford-Jimmy Pearsley 1 hr Seen It 34
Billy and Tammy 13 hr tight wad 2
dixie cream 16 hr tight wad 48
Hit and run Thu My two cents 41
Lisa garnati Thu Sam 2
Angel marie Thu CFGH 8
the loft- church or cult??? Jan 17 logic 101

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance