vegas fan

Sesser, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2012
whats everybody think about all the energy cops on 148. almost seems like a police state.
vegas fan

Marion, IL

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Tornado Stalker wrote:
Well they are cops... Cops patrol the street and 148 is the most active street in that village, so my guess is that they are doing their job?
here is the real issue now that i have someones attention. i have family on ryan.dr.in energy.it has turned in to a drag strip.my understanding is there is very little police presence even after many complaints. the 148 thing would not be all about the money would it?
Anonymous

Harrisburg, IL

#5 Nov 24, 2012
I was driving on 148 one night a while back and saw two Energy Police cars sitting in a parking lot with their radar guns out. A few seconds later, I saw another one in another parking lot. Then I saw one with a speeder already pulled over, and another who chased someone onto 13 and had them pulled over as well. That's FIVE cops all sitting in the same speed trap within a mile of each other.
vegas fan

Marion, IL

#6 Nov 24, 2012
hey,jim 100233 this is what i tried to get across to tornado stalker. he is probably a goverment employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bladder Bucket 18 min Buzzkill 3
Cobins from Royalton 1 hr unknown 1
kandice Stanley 2 hr dwayne johnson 9
Robbie Walker and Wife Fully Busted!!!! (Aug '14) 6 hr Shaky Jake 22
Ashley Nelson 14 hr curious mind 1
Jerry hampleman 23 hr Has The Answer 5
Pine Lakes Golf Course Mon Buzzkill 11

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance