Hardee's in Herrin
well

Herrin, IL

#22 Feb 15, 2013
of course not
Herrin Lifer

Johnston City, IL

#23 Feb 16, 2013
anyone who turns a blind eye to the fact that most robberies and murders around here, involve black folks...doesn't watch the local news. "passing thru" is right,they are migrating here from Chicago in droves.
Diana

United States

#24 Feb 17, 2013
Blame black people for everything!! As usual!! I'm done explaining myself to a bunch of rednecks who will NEVER get it!! Whatever say what u like..white people black people..WE are all PEOPLE!! People of every race have done bad things!! White people dnt commit crimes? U need to get ur facts straight!! Pitiful!!
Diana

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
all you have to do is look at the cities with majority black population and the crime speaks for itself. Hell, all you have to do is look at carbondale. I do have god in my life and am perfectly content.
U have God in ur life? Sure doesn't sound like it!! God is LOVE..soo. with that being said..hating another race wont get u any closer to heaven or.ur any of your ridiculous claims!! Smh!
to diana

Herrin, IL

#26 Feb 19, 2013
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
U have God in ur life? Sure doesn't sound like it!! God is LOVE..soo. with that being said..hating another race wont get u any closer to heaven or.ur any of your ridiculous claims!! Smh!
i dont believe in a god. blacks lower property values. clearly you are black because white people never use "Smh!" usually it is fat black women
people are racist retards

Marion, IL

#27 Feb 20, 2013
damn people are f*cking racist. Black people are people just like any other person white, asian, anything they need jobs too. They have families to support, themselves, college. Wow people really are stupid and really piss me off sometimes.
noI am the real booger

Cartersville, GA

#28 Feb 20, 2013
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would love God to move your big black ass to carbondale or east st. louis.
noI am the real booger

Cartersville, GA

#29 Feb 20, 2013
Diana wrote:
Blame black people for everything!! As usual!! I'm done explaining myself to a bunch of rednecks who will NEVER get it!! Whatever say what u like..white people black people..WE are all PEOPLE!! People of every race have done bad things!! White people dnt commit crimes? U need to get ur facts straight!! Pitiful!!
sweet pea, I don't need to get any facts straight. us rednecks get it. shame is we lost the civil war.
No more

United States

#31 Mar 2, 2013
All i know is most of the workers at Hardee's are black. They are super slow, dirty looking. Even the whites that work there are nasty. If they dont care about the cleanliness, do u think they care ur food? Some that work there are on drugs and dont pay their bills. I myself will never eat there, maybe in a different town but. Not in Herrin
Friend

Marion, IL

#32 Mar 4, 2013
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
What does race have to do with it? U seriously need God in your life!! Really? To have hatred for people based on the color of their skin without knowing anything about them is unfair and very racist! Its sad that people of my race..white...are such an embarrassment!!
Diane:
It is very noble of you to stand up for the blacks. I am sure that if you went of to East St. Louis and told you how you stood up for them, and how embarrassed you are of your own race, they will welcome you with open arms. Hell you don't have to go that far. Go over to Carbondale. In Champaign IL the blacks have a game they play. It's called knock out. They find am old white guy walking alone, and wager on how many punches it takes to knock him out. God knows that I don't want to be a racist, but they make it very easy.
Friend

Marion, IL

#33 Mar 4, 2013
Sorry! It is hard to type on this phone, but you get my meaning...
Diana

United States

#34 Mar 5, 2013
U people are disgusting!! U talk about everyone else like ur life is soo perfect nd u do no wrong!! Such idiots!!
Diana

United States

#35 Mar 5, 2013
No more wrote:
All i know is most of the workers at Hardee's are black. They are super slow, dirty looking. Even the whites that work there are nasty. If they dont care about the cleanliness, do u think they care ur food? Some that work there are on drugs and dont pay their bills. I myself will never eat there, maybe in a different town but. Not in Herrin
U dnt eat there but u can describe how the crew looks nd how slow the service is?! Ur a idiot too sounds like! Smh!
yes

Kennesaw, GA

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
U dnt eat there but u can describe how the crew looks nd how slow the service is?! Ur a idiot too sounds like! Smh!
yeh, your a fat one
am i alone

Herrin, IL

#37 Mar 7, 2013
does anyone else think diana is colored? i keep reading her comments in a sassy fat 40yr old black woman voice lol
come on now

Ballwin, MO

#39 Mar 9, 2013
Passin thru wrote:
although not pertaining to Hardees,I too have noticed a mass migration of black people from Chicago area.I don't blame them,the cost of living is much lower here,just hate to see the huge increases in crime.Herrin is changed forever.
Yeah,Herrin was so much like Mayberry before......come on now!!!
come on now

Ballwin, MO

#40 Mar 9, 2013
I eat there quite a bit and I see them prepare my food.The guy handling the food wears gloves,it's cleaner than some places around here and they have always been very friendly to me.And what does the color of their skin have to do with my food? I have more things to worry about than the color of someone's skin.I'm a white guy and I've eaten at alot of black people's houses and had some damn good food! So stop hating on people and enjoy life for a change.
No more

United States

#41 Mar 16, 2013
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
Obliviously I have, and u see my name listed as , no more. As in i will no more eat there. If we were to compare IQ on posts, i do believe you would be this less intelligent!!
cstallings

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Mar 18, 2013
come on now wrote:
I eat there quite a bit and I see them prepare my food.The guy handling the food wears gloves,it's cleaner than some places around here and they have always been very friendly to me.And what does the color of their skin have to do with my food? I have more things to worry about than the color of someone's skin.I'm a white guy and I've eaten at alot of black people's houses and had some damn good food! So stop hating on people and enjoy life for a change.
I like their food, especially hot ham & cheese. My baby craves it everyday on my way to work. I never have problems with my food.
Mo guest

Stonefort, IL

#43 Mar 27, 2013
I recently ate at Herrin Hardees & was impressed with the quality of food I was given. Also, some very nice people waited on me. I will be happy to eat there again in a pinch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Gurley 4 hr Rod Stewart 6
Ray Wells 14 hr Alisha Dawn Clay 15
Regional Schools Superintendent 16 hr Person 1
Dana Gulley 17 hr Ricky Lantrip 3
Herrin Taco Bell messing up orders 18 hr Dicks Aplenty 4
Katie griffeth 18 hr Kerri M 6
Duane Hecubah, man, myth or legend? 18 hr Kerri M 6

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance