angela michelle lawless case

Posted in the Herrin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
please help

Des Moines, IA

#1 Mar 14, 2010
Featured on 48 hours last night you may have seen the show . We need everyone's help . please read the story of Angela Michelle Lawless and look at her picture if anyone may have seen or heard anything , Your help is needed in solving her case.
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp...
absolutly

Des Moines, IA

#2 Mar 23, 2010
saw that on tv very sad. hope they find her killer.
klaudia

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Dec 26, 2010
I am just a big fan of forensics, but after 5 to 7 hours a day,(almost 90%) of my tv activity, and a very intuitive person, I have catch most of my boyfriends lies due body signs, I even saved my life once when I was young, due to just perception, but this is not a perception hunch, this is more a deduction thing, 1+1 =2 kinda thing, the boyfriend , leon lamb, I KNOW Is not a rational option after the harsh evidence on the abbotts twins,(whoever was the one who actually claimed to do it ), but when I first heard him talking there was the sooo usual claim , she had my dna on her nails because we had sex that night, and also has being several years since michelle's dead, but he try so hard on portraying this "i'm in so much pain" attitude, so usual on convicted criminals that keep claiming their innocence after years, whatever it is, I don't think there is a single reason to get tunnel vision on the abbott brothers, after all there is a huge chance that could be one or the other, and we are talking about a non drug user, who study karate, BUT was frequent to her boyfriend which claimed to being with her that night, and common the attack seem very passional to me, oh well I hope is the drug dealing guy, but I personally doubt it, I hope so because after all he is a criminal allready, and behind bars, if its the exboyfriend, HE IS A FREE CRIMINAL.
CLE

Englewood, CO

#4 Dec 26, 2010
Seems like it was the boyfriend. He is creepy!! Almost smiling through the interview!!
hohmgrown

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2010
OK - who says that Leon wasn't WITH her in the car? An argument, jealousy - she knew HE was messing around with other women!(maybe he found out she gave him a taste of his own medicine)I am 40 yr old single mother, and have a 20 yr old daughter...MY experience - "Let me out of the car - I'm walking!" Hence the beating at the bottom of the hill. Also - they had sex that night...Leon says they (she) is passionate. But she only stayed an hour or so? hmmmm - I am very passionate and frankly - an hour isn't going to cut it. And back then, there was a resemblance between Josh and Leon. I am telling you - it's the boyfriend. It is.(Or "IF" another car was involved...him? Fam says she'd NEVER pull over for a stranger) She took off after they had sex because she found out he caught herpes. He chased after her? Maybe they had sex in the car? He was driving? I'm sorry but there is something wrong here.
wmarkp

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2011
law enforcement needs to go back and talk to the boyfriend, and also the closest friend that Michelle had; to confirm that they both 'were passionate lovers'. Sounds like BS to me-but Michelle's girlfriends would know, and/or her diary would.
Lorena M

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jan 1, 2011
I just saw this case on tv, like 5 min ago. i was so surprised!! and mad at the sheriff who blamed the guy who was 16 years in prison for nothing..
If she and the bf had sex that night, wouldn't she had sperm inside herself? Anyway i hope they crack the case soon!!
RJA

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2011
Too much evidence points at the boyfriend and all the jealousy between the two seeing othere people just got way out of hand.
Brandon P

Anchorage, AK

#9 Jan 2, 2011
I think the boyfriend, or maybe there is another after all the police conducted the whole thing unprofessionally, which was well known, hence the new sherrif opening the case immediately so I say put the old sherrif on the stand he knows who it is and may be protecting someone. Just a thought I am no pro
leonvang

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2011
Has to be the boyfriend- this was clearly a crime of passion. Get the FBI to polygraph him this time.
Nan

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Jan 2, 2011
I just watched the 48 Hours Mystery show and what a sad thing. And I know that TV shows edit, but as far as the Abbott boy goes, he was the one that reported it in person at the police station but had NO blood on him? This was a vicious and bloody crime, blood on the body, in the grass, down the slope, and on the highway. So I don't see how anyone involved could not have blood on them. Also, what would be the whole point of reporting it?
Twins

Park Hills, MO

#12 Jan 5, 2011
Nan wrote:
I just watched the 48 Hours Mystery show and what a sad thing. And I know that TV shows edit, but as far as the Abbott boy goes, he was the one that reported it in person at the police station but had NO blood on him? This was a vicious and bloody crime, blood on the body, in the grass, down the slope, and on the highway. So I don't see how anyone involved could not have blood on them. Also, what would be the whole point of reporting it?
Because alot of people think that his twin brother killed her and then he went to the police for him. Go to Sikeston topix. Theres much more on there.

Park Hills, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2011
please help wrote:
Featured on 48 hours last night you may have seen the show . We need everyone's help . please read the story of Angela Michelle Lawless and look at her picture if anyone may have seen or heard anything , Your help is needed in solving her case.
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp...
There was a witness named Dallas that was never questioned. Why?
jessca

Alliance, OH

#14 Mar 1, 2011
This Leon guy is my manager at Dennys restaurant in Franklin, KY.. He creeps me out. After seeing this my mom made me quit my job. How did he end up here anyways?
Jessica Marcus

Pendleton, IN

#15 Mar 11, 2011
I am a criminal justice major in college and have been quite intrigued by the Lawless case. WIth the evidence on her body and the malicious nature of the crime and the fact that she obviously stopped for someone she knew. There is no doubt in my mind that her boyfriend is the one who killed her. He says the DNA under her nails was from rough sex. Well I have thought about how to disprove this. After sex one usually showers before she leaves which would have washed away the blood and DNA under her nails. So if he says she did not shower, then check her underwear, clothes, and the autopsy of her body. If she didnt shower there would most likely be plenty of evidence of sex left in these items. I feel that the boyfriend had not been gone at hard enough. I cant see anyone else in the list of suspect that would have been so vicious in the attack. I hope this could be helpful. I am sure you have plenty of people offering help but this is not an angle I have heard has been investigated. I wish her family luck in one day solving such a beautiful girl's horrible murder.
tjt

North Bergen, NJ

#16 Apr 10, 2011
its the b.f. lock his ass up
Whispy

Cedar Rapids, IA

#17 Jul 25, 2011
I feel like it had to be an abbott. Why would the boyfriend have a gun? And someone most likely woulda seen him walking away from tge scene. If he showed up to the scene in that car, he would have needed a means of transportation to return home. But the abbott boy could have coitted this crime easily. He admits to touching her on the shoulder. But just putting your hand on a shoulder and trying to prop them up in the seat through a window with only one arm. Impossible. I believe he brutally attacked her and carried her back up the hill. Because after all that physical contact, he needed a way to explain touching her. And why else would he change his story about who was driving, and why else is he trying to point the aim at specific people? To get the aim off of himself. He originally said that it was a car full of colored people, typical cover up for a crime. But as soon as athorities have someone to blame, he positively identifies a white kid. The reasoning for the holes in the story must be from one brother covering for the other, and mistakingly changing the story
Tears

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2011
Sad story
IDfandestin

Destin, FL

#19 Aug 15, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>There was a witness named Dallas that was never questioned. Why?
The Abbott brothers are so guilty !!!!! Too bad the brother that reported it to the sherriffs office was not positively identified at that time in the station because then they could put more scruteny on the where abouts of the other brother at that exact time. I hope this makes sense, I also still believe the boyfriend was involved for sure. What losers !!!!!!

I hope they feel guily and its litterally "EATING THEM UP INSIDE every second of every day"!!!! They played GOD and that is a no no !!!!!!!!!! They will pay for there sins reeeaaal soon i hope, the sooner the better !!!Sorry, Im a little angry to say the least.
Does anyone have anything new ? Thanks for reading
Caitlin Turner

Chatham, Canada

#20 Aug 21, 2011
I feel that it's the Abbott brothers. I mean, they're stories don't add up, and a lot of what they are saying sounds like bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niki connor (Jun '16) 7 hr Hahaha 15
garon foods (Nov '13) Sun Dick 23
adam (Dec '14) Jan 14 Divorced 6
alan cain (Jan '13) Jan 14 purple247 13
El Jalisco (Jan '15) Jan 13 disgruntled consumer 17
Trevor Jones? Jan 13 Conserned 1
New Bar On Cherry Street Jan 13 Chk 12

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance