First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Edison, NJ

#1 Nov 14, 2009
A herrin man was stabbed brutally yesterday friday nov 14, 19 wounds, flown to st.louis, over 500 stitches in his face. Does anyone have more information about this.
Informer

Howard Beach, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2009
His name is Richard aka Del Keeling.
Richard

Sikeston, MO

#3 Nov 16, 2009
My son used to live at this same intersection in Herrin where this stabbing took place,thank God he got out of that shithole of a town.
wow

Marion, IL

#4 Nov 18, 2009
i know tha person that stabbed that dude wow
wowwow

Decatur, IL

#5 Nov 18, 2009
who stabbed him?
watchit

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Nov 20, 2009
I heard his brother dougs takin up donations and keeping them ! He's in charge of the bank account he's a scam be careful!

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2009
Trust me i know Doug set the account up and has control of it.

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2009
It amazes me how ignorant people are.
iknow

Warwick, RI

#9 Dec 4, 2009
Doug bout 2 nice 4 wheelers with your donations herrin ! Woohoo he's having fun ! And del didn't get any of the money at all he has insurance to cover his hopsital fees ! Are you ppl nuts?
richard del keeling

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2009
just to also let everyone know anyone with questions of me or my brothers business can check with the better business burea. you wont find one complaint.
richard del keeling

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2009
huunnoo wrote:
Trust me i know Doug set the account up and has control of it.
U DONT HAVE A CLUE SOB I HAVE CONTROL OF IT
richard del keeling

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2009
iknow wrote:
Doug bout 2 nice 4 wheelers with your donations herrin ! Woohoo he's having fun ! And del didn't get any of the money at all he has insurance to cover his hopsital fees ! Are you ppl nuts?
FOR YOUR INFO I DONT HAVE INS. SO YOU MUST BE AMONG THE NUTS IDIOT!!! AND I DONT THINK $1500 IS GOING TO BUY 2 NEW 4 WHEELERS YOU NUT
A friend

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2009
Del, these people are nuts. They only come here to start trouble and spread negativity. I wouldn't pay a lick of attention to it.I hope you are doing ok and I was very upset when I had heard what had happened to you.I hope that guy rots,but unfortunately the law doesn't work that way. I do however wish you and your family the best..
--A long lost friend
DELS workers family DF

Valdosta, GA

#15 Dec 9, 2009
I have know Del and his family for some time now and i know the guys that work for Del also. the night that he almost lost his life, the guys that work for Del pulled the kid off and got help for him, i was there with Del and the family.... HE DID NOT START THE FIGHT the boys that did this was drunk and on drugs.
Del has a long road to go to recover from this and as for the donations they will help him and his family he does not have any insurance to pay for the medical bills and he still has to have surgry.
I dont know much about the brother Doug but i can tell you all that if that was me that got hurt DEl and his family would be the first to help me. So just because you have had problems with the brother does not mean Del is the same way, i also know that if any one of you would call him and ask for help if there is a way Del will help you out so dont let his brothers mistakes fall on him. DEL is the one that needs the help now NOT Doug!!!!!!
SO KEEP DEL AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR PARYES AND IF YOU CAN HELP HIM OUT GREAT IF NOT JUST PRAY FOR HIM .....THERE IS A TRUST IN HIS NAME NOT DOUGS that will be set up at the bank of herrin their is also going to be a benifit in january for DEL
A friend

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2009
"Dels workers family" I agree with you. He would help anyone that asked!!
Jacie Keeling

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2009
Well just to set the record straight,I am a part of the family that is being spoke about. I have been married to Del for 9 yrs now, yes he does drink alot more then he should That am not proud of but Del has never went out starting trouble anyone who really knows him could tell you that. He is a hard worker,Great Dad and very caring person.I have seen him help out alot of people in the past 9 yrs, so to say that he deserved to almost lose his life is very hurtful.The fund that was set up at the bank is only used by Del. we have used the money for trips back and forth to St Louis,for the cost of his medication and doctor visits.We do not have medical insurance on Del either.I really dont know where some of you are getting your information but it is totally false.Please stop involving an innocent man that has been thru alot in grudge match against his brother.As for Doug, He may not have alot of fans but I have never heard of him beating his wife or wominizing either.He and his wife have worked hard for what they have and have done alot of caritable work around here and other states.Please stop this nonsense if he has wronged you in some way,there are plenty of other ways of getting even then to put his family thru this.
A friend

United States

#18 Dec 9, 2009
Jacie Keeling wrote:
Well just to set the record straight,I am a part of the family that is being spoke about. I have been married to Del for 9 yrs now, yes he does drink alot more then he should That am not proud of but Del has never went out starting trouble anyone who really knows him could tell you that. He is a hard worker,Great Dad and very caring person.I have seen him help out alot of people in the past 9 yrs, so to say that he deserved to almost lose his life is very hurtful.The fund that was set up at the bank is only used by Del. we have used the money for trips back and forth to St Louis,for the cost of his medication and doctor visits.We do not have medical insurance on Del either.I really dont know where some of you are getting your information but it is totally false.Please stop involving an innocent man that has been thru alot in grudge match against his brother.As for Doug, He may not have alot of fans but I have never heard of him beating his wife or wominizing either.He and his wife have worked hard for what they have and have done alot of caritable work around here and other states.Please stop this nonsense if he has wronged you in some way,there are plenty of other ways of getting even then to put his family thru this.
Well said, Jacie!!! Del is a good man, he didn't deserve what happened and doesn't deserve what is being said here..People are rude and will do and say anything to get a rise outta ANYONE..
Also, you can write to this site and have this whole thread removed.That might be the best idea. Just tell them you are the wife of the person who is being spoke about here and they will take it down..Hope that helps :)
jay

Lerona, WV

#19 Dec 14, 2009
Like I Asked who's the Doug Lug. It must be loose.
jay

Lerona, WV

#20 Dec 14, 2009
Has anyony seen my "Xmas Carol Sue"?
omgosh

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Dec 17, 2009
Hi baby was worried bout you . Take care see ya soon .I'm waiting patiently like you told me to . Please remeber I love you with all my heart . Your precious .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori from West Frankfort 1 hr Robert 1
What Is Chance Coulter Ex Wife Name? 11 hr Admirer 3
McVicker (Jan '16) 14 hr theywantyoutobeg ay 20
Rockin Robin up to her old tricks (Oct '15) 19 hr Trina 12
who has the biggest d*ck in Herrin 19 hr Billy 21
Mccays Wed savage69 2
Barbra baker (Jul '15) Wed Billy 17

Herrin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance