First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lula boyd

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
So who do you all thinly should wimp this year ?i recently got an invite from Monica young for joining her at the annex for coffee and to meet this candidate .opinions ?
lula boyd

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
lula boyd So who do you all think should wn this year ?i recently got an invite from Monica young for joining her at the annex for coffee and to meet this candidate .opinions ?lula

Since: Jan 13

Marion, IL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I think Adam Emery should be our Mayor
smart ass

De Soto, IL

#4 Feb 6, 2013
lula boyd wrote:
So who do you all thinly should wimp this year ?i recently got an invite from Monica young for joining her at the annex for coffee and to meet this candidate .opinions ?
please check your spelling.i get your point.anybody but vic.
question

Herrin, IL

#5 Feb 7, 2013
who gives a shit about being king of the unemployed?
WonderWonder

Marion, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2013
How much longer can Ritter hold onto this town? Town has gone to hell and really needs cleaned up....I don't think the Italian Piazza Plan is the answer but that is just my opinion. Anybody know anything about the other ones running for Mayor? What is the skinny on Monica Young? Is Frattini (not sure if spelling this correctly sorry) already holding some kind of job for the town? Think I've seen other names but these too stuck in my head. I am not politically inclined please put some info here to help me out...the only thing I am sure of is that Mr. Ritter should have never been in control as long as he has been
TopicStarter

Evansville, IL

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Any other thoughts from people? Curious to see what others have heard or know about the other candidates.
another question

Johnston City, IL

#8 Mar 3, 2013
who wants this garbage job. leader of the unemployed, shiftless, meth cooks, and coloreds.
Citizen

Carterville, IL

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Ritter for Mayor!!!!
one more

Johnston City, IL

#10 Mar 4, 2013
ritter is mayor because no one else is dumb enough to do the job.
jayBird1953

Fond Du Lac, WI

#11 Mar 5, 2013
One thing is clear. If residents of Herrin are concerned about their town, think twice before you vote the person back into office who's lazy habits over his long tenure let the town become this way.

No more good ol boy business... Don't know much about Frattini. Young lived here all her life. She seems to have a lot of signs and support around town. She's not a politician either, so that might mean something good.
I Luv Herrin

Overland Park, KS

#12 Mar 7, 2013
I Luv Herrin! I am pleased with Ritter as mayor! There has been growth he is available to talk to when I agree or disagree with him! I will live for him and I will continue to volunteer in Herrin!
you love

Johnston City, IL

#13 Mar 7, 2013
spell love correctly you nut gobbling sperm receptacle. you must be ritter because who the nignog is going to say they love this hell.
no one

Greenville, SC

#14 Mar 8, 2013
question? How can ya be mad at ritter when the state of Illinois is a joke? Im glad I got out of that bull shit state
diogenes

Herrin, IL

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Ritter has got to go! The City of Herrin cannot take 4 more years of mismanagement under his administration. He calls himself the "hardheaded Dutchman" and is proud of this wearing it like some badge of honor. I think his obstinance is a lack of intelligence and he just really does not truly understand what is going on around him. Just look around, Herrin is going down the tube. Leadership starts from the top. Vote Ritter out!
notoneanymore

Herrin, IL

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Vic Ritter... well, let me see. I met him once..seemed very nice and willing to listen as well as answer my questions. But, on the other hand when I wrote him a letter about a concern I had, he totally ignored it. I did not even recieve an acknowledgement of him getting the letter. Soooo, he WILL NOT get my vote.
Maybe Young or Fratini can at least do something about the filth(trash, litter) in the streets and alleys. But then, they will probably just say the city is broke and they can't afford to send crews out to clean things up. Maybe the state could mandate all physically able bodied welfare recipients, those ticketed for DUIs, and any traffic violations to get out and clean up trash in their communities. It could be part of their fine. You know, COMMUNITY SERVICE!!!!!!
Monica for Mayor

Carbondale, IL

#19 Mar 27, 2013
I believe that Monica would be a wonderful mayor for the city of Herrin. She knows alot of people and she holds true on her word. She is an amazing woman, and will do the city and the people of Herrin good. VOTE FOR MONICA!!!
diogenes

Whiteland, IN

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Monica will draw two or three hundred votes. Ritter needs to be defeated for the good of the city and she will split the anti-Ritter vote. Frattini actually has a shot to win. I would guess that if she remains in the race the mayor will continue to run the city into the ground.
yesyes

Kennesaw, GA

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Monica will make a great mayor. Ritter's time has run its course. town still looks the same as it did 30 years ago. Look at Marion. He has done nothing for the town.
diogenes

Deepwater, MO

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Monica cost the citizens of Herrin another 4 years of blind leadership. If she is not in the race, Frattini wins by two hundred votes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herrin mayoral race 4 hr Mark 34
Dustin Knight (Apr '14) 8 hr Kelsi 61
anita warren Wed mother 10
Kasey Smelcer (Jan '13) Feb 24 i know 2
Charlie Spruell Feb 24 Heads up 4
Charlie Spruell (Aug '11) Feb 24 citizen 16
Herrin Hospital Administrator Feb 23 Registered Nurse 5
Herrin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herrin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:11PM
Latest Rams Free Agency News and Rumors
Bleacher Report 9:10 PM
Bears Latest Free Agency News
NFL 1:18 PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move