Bluffdale Neighborhood Watch Shooter ...

Bluffdale Neighborhood Watch Shooter Appears in Court

There are 22 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 29, 2009, titled Bluffdale Neighborhood Watch Shooter Appears in Court. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The Bluffdale man charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting one of his neighbors appeared in a West Jordan courtroom Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monique

Provo, UT

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Janine wrote:
Could not agree more. I may not watch fox after the way the covered this story, seems that fox is more concerned about how Campos and his family are than with Serbeck? Serbeck may never walk again, But Campos is a good man? Cant follow the logic.<quoted text>
If you watched---the victim didn't want to speak on camera, the woman they got on camera at first tried to avoid it and then said a few words when they came to her mind. AND YOU BLAME THEM for not covering about the victim?
I second that UPOSAT

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2014
Brandon Anderson wrote:
I think Campos should be ACQUITED of all charges! Any person would've shot to defend themself, including the district attorney. DA office needs to look at the case as a couple men harassing their daughter late @ night and following them. God Bless Reginald Campos!!
So the officers and DA seem to feel that the father acting in defence of his child is a crime. News to Utah Government, this is the state who places family above all else. When God told Mr. Campose to protect his children and someone from what we learned in the following stories was hurting the young women in his neightborhood by exposing them to issues which would damage them for life.

This is one of the things which are called defence of others, and Utah has the stand your ground look at things.

Under this view of the case even after allowing all the information to come out Mr. Campos is a community hero and needs an award. This man is exactly the type of father every child should have.

Free Campos, Free Campos, Free Campos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3yr old girl-- Adoption? Jul '17 six string sing 1
3yr old girl Jul '17 six string sing 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - South Jordan (Nov '16) Jun '17 AmandaCornia 42
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) May '17 Mary Lou 36
Home Wreckers!!! Mar '17 Scorned WIFE 1
Review: Love2Learn Preschool (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sweetness123 1
News Utah truckdriver builds worlds largest amateur ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fa-Foxy 1

Herriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herriman Mortgages