Posted in the Herriman Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Suni G

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 11, 2013
This Workout Rocks!
My best friend told me about how she had been going to kickboxing classes here, and so I had to check it out. I have tried many different gym workouts and routines over the years, and I was skeptical when they sat down with me and asked me what my fitness goals were. But let me tell you, this kickboxing class was the best workout I have ever had in a 60 minute class. I have never been so sore (in a good way,) than after my first class here. I knew I couldn't get these same results and motivation by just working out with my same old routine at the gym. So, I joined ILoveKickboxing in Sandy where I can make my workouts really count. Not to mention the crew there is very nice, and they make you feel right at home. The kickboxing workouts are intense but fun, and the instructors help you with the techniques and really help push you to your limits.... just what I need! I would definitely recommend iLoveKickboxing-Sandy.... You (and your body) won't regret it!
Karissa

Sandy, UT

#2 Nov 12, 2013
I love kickboxing at I Love Kickboxing in Sandy! The instructors are great! The classes are a great workout! It would recommend this place to anyone interested in working hard and having a good time!
Stephanie

Sandy, UT

#3 Nov 12, 2013
I Love Kickboxing-Sandy is a great workout! I consistently run, bike and swim and did so before coming to classes at I Love Kickboxing-Sandy and I am stronger and in better shape because of coming here - this workout is fast paced and fun and utilizes totally different muscles than I use in my other workouts! As a result, I am more fit and toned! The instructors are great! The workout is tough but goes fast as activities are switched up fast during the workout! The gym is clean and organized. Great classes! If you want to get in shape and have a great time doing so this is the place to go!
Vanessab

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Nov 17, 2013
I thought I could get a great workout at home, but nothing compares to the amazing workout you get at I Love Kickboxing in Sandy. The instructors are great and motivating. People there are so helpful and truly care about helping you with your weight loss goals. I would recommend I Love Kickboxing to anyone!
Susan

South Jordan, UT

#5 Nov 20, 2013
Killer workout! Wonderful instructors! Spacious facility! I've been coming for several weeks now and not one workout has been the same. I love the variety. I've tried many different workout programs, including a personal trainer and doing a bootcamp program and iLoveKickboxingSandy has exceeded my expectations. Each instructor makes the hour long session a full intensity, non-stop workout. If you're going to workout, you may as well burn calories the entire hour and they make sure that happens! Plus its fun and you sorta feel like a bad a$$ beating up the bag.
Jaime J

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Jan 16, 2014
I have been going to ILOVEKICKBOXING Sandy for a week and a half and I cannot tell you how much it's already impacted my goals! I was addicted from day one! In just one hour I burned a crazy amount of calories and feel like I'm gaining muscle all over my body. The trainers are super supportive and motivational! I highly recommend trying this place! Love it!
Heather S

San Jose, CA

#11 Jan 17, 2014
I have been taking Kickboxing at the Sandy location and I LOVE IT! I have always been extremely active but I can honestly say that this is the first workout that seems to work every muscle in my body in one hour. Its fun, its challenging and I am sore in muscles I never knew I had! LOL The instructors are encouraging, the music is pumping and the fellow students are happy and uplifting no matter what your level of expertise is. If you are on the fence trying to decide if Kickboxing is for you.....take the leap and give it a chance @ iLoveKickboxing in Sandy. Truly unbelievable experience. Completed addicted to this workout and how it makes me feel.
Maddy Wheat

West Jordan, UT

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Kickboxing has now become one of my very favorite workouts! it is a very fun & energetic environment and this place is great! the instructors were so kind and helpful the entire time and gave me a kick-butt workout! I will definitely be coming back and look forward to going again!
Katherine

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Mar 3, 2014
If you’re looking for a fast paced, high energy work out – you found it! Kickboxing works every facet of your mind, body and soul! After a short hour, you leave feeling exhausted, stress free and energized!! Nothing compares to the facilities, the support and comfortable surroundings! It’s a must!
Norma H

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Mar 4, 2014
i love kickboxing in sandy its a great workout and the instructors are awesome its also a stress reliever i love kickboxing!!!
Bekah J

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Apr 6, 2014
Best workout ever and great instructors. Shortly after joining I love kickboxing I decided to cancel my gym membership because I love the environment and the awesome kickboxing family!-Bekah
Madison Huntsman

Herriman, UT

#16 Jun 23, 2014
I love kickboxing Sandy is an awesome place to get a great workout. Everyone is friendly. All the instructors are good. And it's cardio without running.. what's not to love?
Peggy L

Draper, UT

#17 Jun 24, 2014
I've been going to ilovekickboxingsandy for over 2 years now, and I can truly say I love it. My favorite part has to be that even though I've been going for 2 years I still get sore (the instructors personally know you and will push you as far as they know you can go). I have lost 20 pounds, and gained a great deal of confidence. I love the instructors, they truly care and make all the classes fun and challenging.
Kimb

Taylorsville, UT

#18 Jul 10, 2014
iLoveKickboxing-Sandy is amazing. They have great trainers and work with all athletic levels. Classes are fun and you get a full body workout!
Kuh

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Jul 26, 2014
I always have a great, fun workout at iLoveKickboxing Sandy! The equipment is well kept, the facilities are clean and the instructors are great! The pace of the class works well for beginners and more advanced students and there are a ton of class times for people with busier schedules like myself. It is definitely worth giving a try!
Tony C

Sandy, UT

#22 Sep 15, 2014
I was struggling in finding a workout that could get me motivated, improve my fitness, and improve my weight. This place is simply awesome. The instructors are great at motivating you and providing a great workout with the right combination of bag work and cardio. My youngest daughter takes the tae kwon do classes while my wife, other daughter and I take the kickboxing classes. The pricing is perfect for the entire family and it allows us to work out together and create a life of fitness and health. The additional opportunities for self defense courses, nutrition seminars, and fun contests only add to the great experience I have had here. I highly recommend Ilovekickboxing in Sandy!! This place is 5/5 stars.
Yolina-Michelle

Salt Lake City, UT

#23 Oct 9, 2014
I love kickboxing Sandy has changed my life from the very first day! I love the instructors and it's the best workout of all time! Addicted! Wish everyone could feel this great!
jfk

South Jordan, UT

#24 Oct 24, 2014
Great workout, super fast paced and high energy. Kickboxing is one of my favorite workouts. Love the intensity and diversity!
marisela tapia

North Salt Lake, UT

#25 Oct 25, 2014
I absolutely love this place, I am totally returning. the instructors are awesome! kickboxing at "I love kickboxing" is so much fun, challenging workout the class is so much fun it doesn't even feel like a workout..
Stephanie

Salt Lake City, UT

#26 Nov 9, 2014
Fun & intense work~out! Instructors are awesome & work with you one on one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herriman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - South Jordan Mon katk1333 40
Clarke Jan 28 acquaintance 1
News Mother asks Trump to help free son jailed in Ve... Jan 25 no cure for relig... 1
Review: Love2Learn Preschool (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sweetness123 1
News Utah truckdriver builds worlds largest amateur ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fa-Foxy 1
Review: Tesoro Child Care Center (Oct '13) Oct '13 Amy 1
News National Guard to conduct artillery training at... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Deb 1

Herriman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herriman Mortgages