Woman in critical condition after ingesting cleaner in restaurant
A woman is in critical condition after accidentally drinking a chemical used to clean fryers at Dickey's Barbecue Pit.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.
#1 Aug 14, 2014
goodbye to Dickys - major lawsuit after a customer is served an ice tea laced with deep fryer cleaning fluid causeing bad internal burns
Add your comments below
|Review: iLoveKickboxing - South Jordan (Nov '16)||22 hr||emmalee||51|
|findagrave||Sep '17||debbie mills||1|
|Tai Pan Trading Company (Sep '08)||Aug '17||Brenda||5|
|Home Wreckers!!! (Mar '17)||Mar '17||Scorned WIFE||1|
|Review: Love2Learn Preschool (Mar '15)||Mar '15||Sweetness123||1|
|Utah truckdriver builds worlds largest amateur ... (Nov '13)||Nov '13||Fa-Foxy||1|
|Review: Tesoro Child Care Center (Oct '13)||Oct '13||Amy||1|
Find what you want!
Search Herriman Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC