So Addictive Lounge - Opinon?

Posted in the Herndon Forum

Alan

Centreville, VA

#1 Oct 15, 2008
What's up with this place? Is it still open? I went there when it first opened, but the hours kept changing so I haven't been in forever. Has anyone gone recently?

Looking for some hoenst opinions on this place from people who've been in the past few months - is it worth my time and money? If I remember it was kind of pricey.
Marv

Chantilly, VA

#2 Nov 5, 2008
It's back to mediocre. The food is okay and overpriced for its quality. It's apparently a bar and grill now.

Does anyone know if the head chef is still there?
Daphne

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2008
We went last Friday night for dinner. It was pretty busy and the food is great and it was priced okay for us. They were getting ready for their night life and stayed for a couple of hours. It was hot! The music was awesome and their bartenders were pretty cool. Going back this weekend. Thinkin of making this our place.
Thomas

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 12, 2009
Just went there for Sunday Brunch. Wow. It's really different from before. And it looks like it has a new reduced price menu. And the brunch has european style cooking with an omelet station and carving station. It's amazing for $15. Everything looks fresh.
Bethesda Craig

Herndon, VA

#5 Jan 13, 2009
We were tired of our usual Bethesda scene, so one Friday night we decided to stay in Herndon, after work. We went to So Addictive, in Old Town. The place had plenty of parking and was easy to find. The menu was diverse, I had an excellent carne assada. The nightlife was surprisingly lively for Herndon. The DJs had the crowd dancing all night long and the crowd was hip, friendly and attractive. At the end of the night they served the best pizza I have had outside of New York City. I wish there was someplace like So Addictive in Bethesda!
Skeptic

Centreville, VA

#6 Feb 17, 2009
I think some of these reviews are written by the owners. It's a bit unscrupulous if you ask me. But whatever.
Ashley Morgan

Herndon, VA

#7 Feb 25, 2009
it's weird, it was originally a brunchy type spot, but now its like a nightclub thing..they even painted over the windows. i pass it on the way to school...Nothing has ever stayed open there... that Hispanic cake place was lucky (if you don't know what I'm talking about : there was a Hispanic wedding cake shop in so addictive's spot before.. it stayed open like 4 years..like i said, lucky..)has anyone who doesn't own the place ever been there..????

Since: Dec 09

Schrobenhausen, Germany

#8 Jan 20, 2010
Casey Leopardi

Winchester, VA

#9 Jun 15, 2011
So, I came to this place one Wednesday evening because I was in the Dulles area for work, and as I am a total lezzie, was looking for someplace to get a drink where I would not get hit on by random dudes. I googled and found this place and it was less than 5 minutes from my hotel...yay! Well, not really. I got decent service at the bar but one of the bartenders told me up front, "We have a close-knit family here and if you're not from around here, you're an outsider." Coming from someone in the gay community, that's pretty lame, if you ask me. I feel as though I have to add a codicil and say that I"m a lipstick lez so when I went to this bar, I was in my work clothes, a dress and heels and I felt as though the staff and patrons were looking at me and asking, why is she here? even though they were decently nice to me. It always troubles me when the gay community is closed minded. I was excited about this place but quickly had my hopes dashed....most people wouldn't even look me in the eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herndon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
l need true friend 1 hr jacks 7
lundraj101 2 hr Imran Qureshi4you 2
koi hai muje chodna hai, ho to no.do apna me ca... 8 hr Rahul 4
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) 17 hr One of many burne... 85
100% NABTEB GCE Mathematics OBJ & Essay Answers... Sat okeh 1
be a profound member of the illuminati Nov 21 mr albertronald 1
Sex Nov 20 Jay 1
Herndon Dating
Find my Match

Herndon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herndon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herndon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News