Apptix Signs 100,000 Seat Hosted Exch...

Apptix Signs 100,000 Seat Hosted Exchange Email Contract

There are 3 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Apptix Signs 100,000 Seat Hosted Exchange Email Contract. In it, PRWeb reports that:

This client will utilize Apptix's hosted Exchange email and mobility services, as well as email encryption and archiving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Informed Observer

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I have to call BS on this one. First of all, Apptix's offering isn't mature enough to support this. Second of all, who is this mystery client? Come on, this is nothing more than a PR stunt.
WhataLoad

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Feb 17, 2010
What an absolute load of rubbish.
What organisation signs a 100,000 mailbox contract but does not disclose to the public / shareholders / marketplace ??
Apptix = full of crap.
PWK

Rochester, MN

#3 Jan 14, 2011
WhataLoad
What organisation signs a 100,000 mailbox contract but does not disclose to the public / shareholders / marketplace ??
Apptix = full of crap."
HOW about Privately own company (there not required by law to publicly disclose anything regarding financing etc.- not the US). I can think few US companies that are Privately own with over a 100,000+Employees...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herndon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Steve Doan? (Jul '08) Jul 28 scooter trash 11
News Trump tweets frustration with Republicans Jul 25 totallydisgusted 3
News Police motorcycle competition revs up for a goo... (Aug '14) Jul 22 just saying 2
Evergreen Village homes page added Jul 20 jseville 1
News Privatization plan hits turbulence; supporters ... Jul 19 anonymous 1
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) Jul '17 Sinner Saved by G... 99
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 161

Herndon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herndon Mortgages