Body Found In Car In Herndon

Body Found In Car In Herndon

There are 17 comments on the WRC-TV Washington story from Nov 2, 2006, titled Body Found In Car In Herndon. In it, WRC-TV Washington reports that:

A body was found inside a car Thursday afternoon at a parking garage at the Herndon-Monroe Park & Ride.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRC-TV Washington.

t dawg

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2006
can yall up date this please
j dawg

Manhattan, KS

#2 Nov 3, 2006
his parents reported him missing the day before, and he was found shot and dead when the police arrived.
redskins33

Annapolis, MD

#3 Nov 4, 2006
we shw our best regards for this loving person please update this information!!!their family is in great greif
concerned

Lubbock, TX

#4 Nov 4, 2006
I have not seen any further news on this. Was this man shot in the parking garage? This is a real concern for commuters, if there is a killer on the loose. Please provide further details.
tsul

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2006
who ever come come up to see this message, plz pray for the grieved family.
VVV

Haymarket, VA

#6 Nov 5, 2006
redskins33 wrote:
we shw our best regards for this loving person please update this information!!!their family is in great greif
Pls tell me more about this story. I missed the news on TV. Who was this person or how did he die?
XXX

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2006
Was this a murder or suicide? Can someone please update this story; I think we have the right to know. If you don't let everyone know, how can people be alert?
Nameless

Vienna, VA

#8 Nov 6, 2006
Relax, it wasnt a murder from what I understand
Nameless

Vienna, VA

#9 Nov 6, 2006
I have more concern for the family rather than being worried about a murderer on the loose. You should be alert either way.
gigi

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 7, 2006
Nameless wrote:
Relax, it wasnt a murder from what I understand
how do u know it wasn't a murder??
Family Friend

Port Arthur, TX

#11 Nov 7, 2006
This is all I know about since the man died belongs to a family in Northern Virginia. It's their only son. He was planning to drive to New York. When his sister called couple of times and never recieved any calls from him, family member were worried and begin to contact the police.

The victim used to park in that commuter parking lot. Also heard that there were two big bags placed in the rear seat of the car and he was placed in the middle seating. The car doors were unlocked.

His mother was in overseas and she was told that her only son had an accident and he is in the hospital. His mom came last Sunday. This is very sad news. Please pray for the family. We all are sad hearing this news.
puppy

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 7, 2006
Family Friend wrote:
This is all I know about since the man died belongs to a family in Northern Virginia. It's their only son. He was planning to drive to New York. When his sister called couple of times and never recieved any calls from him, family member were worried and begin to contact the police.
The victim used to park in that commuter parking lot. Also heard that there were two big bags placed in the rear seat of the car and he was placed in the middle seating. The car doors were unlocked.
His mother was in overseas and she was told that her only son had an accident and he is in the hospital. His mom came last Sunday. This is very sad news. Please pray for the family. We all are sad hearing this news.
that's so sad...my heart goes out to the family especially the mom...and the victim...sounds like he was robbed or somethin...
Family Friend

Port Arthur, TX

#13 Nov 8, 2006
I hope thereís surveillance camera at the commuter lot so that the authority can identify if itís a homicide or a suicide. This is so sad. Please post any updates here.
Family Friend

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 10, 2006
Apparently it's a suicide. Authorities found suicide letter from his home. Everyone in the family are devastated with the incident. The man was in depression. Cut his wrist to commit the suicide. very sad.
gigi

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 10, 2006
how do u know for sure...i thought he was shot...if he did commit suicide than it's very sad...wasn't he a doc...
Someone

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 12, 2006
Hi All,
I have also heard that it was a suicide. He was a Doc. doing residency at a hospital. My elder brother went to med. school with him. I went to his funeral. From what I hear is that he had lots of injuries in this body. I am skeptic, how could someone inflict so many wounds on himself. However, if its a suicide then its too sad. Being the lone son and heir to everything, I wonder what can someone(who knows who) achievie by murder? Just a thought.
gigi

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 17, 2006
any update of this case....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herndon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay.sex.gkp Fri akash 35
News Opening July 2015: Golden Health Pharmacy is De... Jul 2 Jennifer B 1
He e is coming Jun 19 Blue 1
Discovery square Jun 16 Reed 1
Westfield high school Jun 16 Reed 1
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) Mar '15 Sad Assessment 95
gay sex Mar '15 ravi04 1
More from around the web

Herndon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Herndon Mortgages