First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hate her

Pineville, WV

#1 May 24, 2012
SHE IS A HOME WRECKER..... AND SHES IN MULLENS... WOMEN KEEP YOUR MEN PUT UP.....
in the know

Beaver, WV

#2 May 24, 2012
sHE CAN WRECK MY HOUSE ANYTIME..SHES AWESOME LOOKING
OH YEAH

Welch, WV

#3 May 24, 2012
I'm single. Tell her to give me a shout!!!
yesss

Pineville, WV

#4 May 27, 2012
she has nice feet to
OH YEAH

Welch, WV

#5 May 27, 2012
Yuck. Feet are nasty!!
tell

Pineville, WV

#6 May 27, 2012
shes laid up with robbie hale and shane harrison. what a hoe
OH YEAH

Welch, WV

#7 May 27, 2012
She needs a good man!!
Bill

Beckley, WV

#8 May 28, 2012
She's so beautiful.
lol

Charleston, WV

#9 May 28, 2012
Tashenna you need a man who works and who will take care of you the right way,,..im that man you are so beautiful
Candy Man

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 28, 2012
lol wrote:
Tashenna you need a man who works and who will take care of you the right way,,..im that man you are so beautiful
You can have her if you have the pills.
OH YEAH

Welch, WV

#11 May 28, 2012
Oh yeah. I'm that man. I got the good job. And all kinds of pills from an old back injury.
tasheena correll

Huntington, WV

#12 May 28, 2012
NOT a home wrecker i had my own family so ..s**t gets old....but for all you bYtches talkin shyt come find me because obviously you know where i am....and as far as ya'll talkin good....SOMENAMES ON HERE quit bein skeered1111.......ROBBIE IS MY BOY.....SO I THINK YA'LL NEEDA LEAVE HIS NAME UP OUTTA THIS april and laura!!!! POST SOME FUKN NAMES CUZ IM COMIN AND YOU BEST BE PREPARED!!!...BUT thanks guys for takin up for me and as far as my feet and stuff..hahaha you know i got this get right.... and im clean! so they know whats good!!!and as far as PILLS go...i beeen clean for 5 years i smoke!!!!!!!!! get it right!!!!!!....im in mullens come find me and as far as shane.....ya'll let me do me and he'll do him..and whether its together or apart....we got this!!!!!!! i dont needa man to take care of my ive worked...held down plenty of jobs.....so go head talk ya smack but know ya facts before you go talkin it!!
Wow

Grafton, WV

#13 May 28, 2012
OH YEAH wrote:
Oh yeah. I'm that man. I got the good job. And all kinds of pills from an old back injury.

This is just disgusting why would you want to be with someone who would just use you like that!
YEAH BUDDY

Welch, WV

#14 May 28, 2012
I'll be a good man!!
YUK

Oak Hill, WV

#15 May 29, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of DESPERATE men who cant find a woman. LOL! Yall are nasty!
apirl ross

Huntington, WV

#16 May 29, 2012
hate her wrote:
SHE IS A HOME WRECKER..... AND SHES IN MULLENS... WOMEN KEEP YOUR MEN PUT UP.....
yes she is!!!!!! im tellin you women if u want to keep your men keep them by ur side
apirl ross

Huntington, WV

#17 May 29, 2012
tasheena correll wrote:
NOT a home wrecker i had my own family so ..s**t gets old....but for all you bYtches talkin shyt come find me because obviously you know where i am....and as far as ya'll talkin good....SOMENAMES ON HERE quit bein skeered1111.......ROBBIE IS MY BOY.....SO I THINK YA'LL NEEDA LEAVE HIS NAME UP OUTTA THIS april and laura!!!! POST SOME FUKN NAMES CUZ IM COMIN AND YOU BEST BE PREPARED!!!...BUT thanks guys for takin up for me and as far as my feet and stuff..hahaha you know i got this get right.... and im clean! so they know whats good!!!and as far as PILLS go...i beeen clean for 5 years i smoke!!!!!!!!! get it right!!!!!!....im in mullens come find me and as far as shane.....ya'll let me do me and he'll do him..and whether its together or apart....we got this!!!!!!! i dont needa man to take care of my ive worked...held down plenty of jobs.....so go head talk ya smack but know ya facts before you go talkin it!!
ok tasheena i didnt get on here til just now i aint said shit about u but u say ur clean thats a lie u do do pillls uve done em right in front of me and and i have dropped everything about yall im over it yall can have each other i dont care no fuckin more if yall r happy yall r i know me and my kids r happy and im gettin treated really good im not gettin treated like shit and i have help wit my kids u know i dont want to fight u but if it comes down to it i will but i aint gonna fight over stupid shit and im not havein my older sister ruby do shit for me i can fight my own battles even tho ive never been in an actual fight i fill for the person i do fight but yall go on wit yalls life i have my own and im lovin it even tho shane aint helpin me take care of my kids my mom is and jason tries so stfu and get over it im over it ive been over it since that day i came to UR sisters to talk to u and shane that was the last day i cried and was in pain
What

Summersville, WV

#18 May 30, 2012
apirl ross wrote:
<quoted text>
yes she is!!!!!! im tellin you women if u want to keep your men keep them by ur side
I don't know any of you people but in response to your quote if I have to keep that close of a watch on my man then I don't want him!! It is not the woman's fault it is the man's fault if he is happy in the relationship he will not wandering no matter how pretty or what the other person has. I really don't know the situation, but the only point I am trying to make is that if a third party comes between a couple then you don't have your partner's complete love or he would never have strayed!!!!!!!!!! Not taking sides because I don't know any of you!!!
april ross

Huntington, WV

#19 May 30, 2012
its actually both of their faults i mean im not worried bout it no more im over them im happy but everytime i think that its over with someone is always bringin it up and if she was wit robbie wut ever his name is idk thats their buissness not mine i have my own to worry bout but i will not be back on here i didnt even know there was anything on here bout here til she called me last night so it aint me startin shit i have told u tasheena im over yall i will never become ur friend again and i will never take shane back im better off with out both of you in my life but i will not and im not keepin mine and shanes kids from him i tried to get him to watch em today while i went out did something you know to get money for stuff that my kids need
What

Summersville, WV

#20 May 30, 2012
april ross wrote:
its actually both of their faults i mean im not worried bout it no more im over them im happy but everytime i think that its over with someone is always bringin it up and if she was wit robbie wut ever his name is idk thats their buissness not mine i have my own to worry bout but i will not be back on here i didnt even know there was anything on here bout here til she called me last night so it aint me startin shit i have told u tasheena im over yall i will never become ur friend again and i will never take shane back im better off with out both of you in my life but i will not and im not keepin mine and shanes kids from him i tried to get him to watch em today while i went out did something you know to get money for stuff that my kids need
I am glad for you because you seem to be putting your children's lives as your 1st concern, I will say alot of the girls having children today do not do that, a great big hurrah for you and I hope things work out for all of you!!!! For you, there are good men out there that will help you and your children so wait and he will come along, and bless all the children involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herndon Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min fitness-guru 64,795
john sommers fired 6 hr Big Ben 23
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 7 hr _Zoey_ 8,387
Word assocation (Sep '07) Fri Analog man 15,794
Mayor Fri RUNrunRUN 4
Keep deleting Fri Uncle buck 2
Recipes and Coupons (Nov '13) Fri Sara 15
Herndon Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herndon Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herndon Heights News, Events & Info